1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I like the last single uniform more than this single's uniform. The color of the 25th single's uniform look so old and like the color of a cappuccino cup.
    This is the spring single why are the uniform colors are so autumn and bland? I miss those red and green uniform of Nogizaka.

2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    when is the last time they used school-like uniform in performance? i only remember they only use long dresses. they should use the youthful of 4th gen to appeal to younger gen. i mean even in school uniform, they still look elegant because they kinda used long skirt rather than super short one.

3. El Magnifico48

El Magnifico48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Oricon - Day 6: 14,572 (Total: 995,363)

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    This ensures a million copies first week, doesn't it?

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't think so. First week is only up to day 6. There will only be a slight adjustment from the day 6 total.

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Short by 5,000... :fp:

EDIT: It's official. Nogizaka46 #1 but misses out on the million-in-the-first-week officially. :cry:

I wanted that since it was Maiyan's final single!!!!! :cry2::cry2::cry2:

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2158739/full/

Although, personally, let's not forget what's going on with COVID-19. What matters more right now is everyone's health over sales numbers.

Again, congratulations Nogizaka46 on another #1 single, and congratulations on getting the million-seller, but too bad they didn't get it officially on Oricon's first week. Maybe Billboard (Soundscan) numbers might show up differently, but there's really something that makes Oricon special. But regardless, with what's going on in this world right now - especially more recently in Japan, and even more so in Tokyo - I don't think we should bother with sales numbers too much.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, we don't even know when HS can continue. There has been 4 postponements so far. If Maiyan joins National HS, definitely can boost up the sales. But nothing is certain now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    For the past few singles, the uniforms are made by the same designer group. That's why the design is getting a bit repetitive. Slim fit in the torso, high-waist, and then knee-length A-line skirt. Current uniform's collar is similar to Kaerimichi's uniform too. Perhaps those design has been working so well to carry on Nogi's image so they don't experiment anymore. (Because 17th single uniform is so iconic)

For me, the worst uniform is the very light pink/very light creme checkered uniform they had few singles back. They just looked horrible under strong light during nogichuu shooting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

24th single seifuku is one of my all time favorites and they've worn it for so long it's become iconic for me. I like the 25th too. I really like the newer style seifuku even though they've all been really similar. I think it really works for them and kind of gives Nogi a signature look. My all-time favorite seifuku is actually probably the 4ki intro seifuku. Though the green one from the 10th single holds a special place for me since that's when I first started getting into Nogi.

10. El Magnifico48

El Magnifico48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Oricon - Day 7: 13,405 (Total: 1,008,768)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Britney M. Carey

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Told ya :1st:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  14. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Look like kaerimichi will still hold the title of nogi best selling singles in oricon. Although i think shiawase can sell more but the current situation can't be help. I just hope that maiyan will get her grad concert after everything went okay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Was feeling Nogi tonight so was replaying the singles MVs

Only just struck me that the ending scene of Maiyan's Jyaane where she was singing on the streets and passed by the girl...
    (someone might have already pointed it out)

is actually just right outside the Sony Music building in Minato, Tokyo
    Nogi Shrine is just around the corner
    (see red dot)
    Capturesdada.JPG

As you can see the street name is called Nogi-zaka
    And its actually a slope. Maiyan was walking North-South and it will be up a slope

No wonder it looked familiar
    Having a "how cool is that" moment [hehe]. Good night

• Like Like x 3
  16. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah it is! :) I had a good time exploring Google Street around that slope too. From what I see it isn't a steep slope (I might be wrong), nor does it have anything particularly fancy (unlike Keyakizaka road but Nogi Shrine is of course historic not to mention Sony building). Check out Marika's Hajimarika MV and then retrace the places she went to. You'll have heaps of fun as well!

Also added: Keyakizaka is also a road in Tokyo. As well as Hyuugazaka (the road name where Hinatazaka comes from. Same kanji, different reading). I just realised just next to Nogizaka road is Akasaka so we're not running out of slope names in Tokyo to make more Sakamichi Series yet :p

17. Rororz2

Rororz2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane, Hayashi Runa
    Twitter:
    rodrigorojas36
    I think that I saw a few weeks ago in the Sony's official page that they sold the building, the sme building in minato and the other one(don't know the name).

18. Britney M. Carey

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    That's the best selling Nogi single ever? How many copies were sold?

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    1,062,615 copies for 1st week.
    Total Reported Sales: 1,364,453 copies

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Having actually walked that slope, I can say that it indeed isn't steep. And besides the shrine and the Nogi building, the neighborhood is not really exciting but it makes a nice stroll if you want to escape the hectic life in Tokyo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1