1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well because one Ikoma Rina declined the center position on her last single. So unless Maiyan herself do the same, there is no doubt who's centering it.

I feel like it will also be unfair for anyone else to center this single. For sure fans won't be too accepting in case that happen. I don't think that will happen.

Btw, there's no need to call Maiyan an absolute ace. She is the face of Nogizaka. I would even say 'Maiyan is Nogizaka'

2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Maiyan could give up the center position to someone else, if she wanted to. But she's smart enough to know that whoever centers instead would get a lot of backlash.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    No. That's reductive, inaccurate and bloody insulting to every other girl in the group.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. yukizukky

yukizukky Kenkyuusei

To the general public, or people like me who only knows synchronicity, maiyan is nogi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    I'm confident that she'll accept this Center role because this is her LAST single in the group, she don't need to be like Ikoma-chan who gave up the center position.

6. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I know and understand your point, it's not about insult other member but it's the fact that Maiyan hold 1st rank when its come to "public recognition" you can see her almost everywhere in Japan.
    In some point of view it's not wrong to call her "Maiyan is Nogizaka"

• Like Like x 5
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The GP can think that, but Maiyan will be the first to disagree.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So.. now we will say it's Maiyan and friends?

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Maiyan and her 45 backup dancers.

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well it'll fit perfectly if Nogi have all-members-senbatsu-system.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It is... too big... sorry are you waiting i say over 8000 ? Are me at Vejita? No... And no hopes o me to be him...
    but nearer tycoon of that "imperium" yeah...
    Are we waiting about happy soul music at spring? Or spring "rock" or are ... wait! Are all rockest name song singles are summer ones at N46?

12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Dang guys, the shades you're throwing..

13. 48 group fan

48 group fan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murakawabibian
    When will they announce the senbatsu? If maiyan is not the center I hope Ikuchan gets it.
    I hope inoue will be in the lineup and part of fukujin since she’s leaving, just like how marika became part of fukujin on her last nogi single. Inoue would definitely be in 2nd row as hidden center, ala wakasama in “kaerimichi” and marika in “itsudeki.”

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  14. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    From what I hear, it will be in the upcoming koujichuu episode
    Probably the latter half since there's still the continuation of last week's segment

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

My mind hope new face... to center... but heart not ...

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol maiyan is the nogi face/poster girl since day 1. im pretty sure ikoma is akip choice, and nanase is management favourite. i wonder if maiyan actually keeps declining the centre(solo) position rather than she is not chosen by management to centre. she has been in fukujin and fans fave since 1st single.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Highly unlikely that she keeps declining. She was actually pretty ambitious in the beginning, although probably less as times goes by. It's just simply that she is not management favorite. Mgmt chose Nanase over Maiyan, probably also to setup the rivalry thing. Nanase needs more push, even though she was already popular among the fandom, centership helped to get her name out there. Maiyan doesn't need much push, she has always been popular among fans and gp as well. If Maiyan was given more solo center, no one can rival her, she'll be like Sayanee.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I've never thought the Maiyan was declining centers. Every center has made sense.

1. Nanase. Management push. And a good push, since she's a great center.
    2. Asuka. Another management push. Which is management being smart about the future since she's both young and popular, and a 1st gen.
    3. New gen air drop. Makes sense that they would do this to promote new gen. Another example of being smart about the future.
    4. Graduation single. Maimai. Nanamin. Again, makes sense.

Every non-Maiyan center was for a reason. It didn't feel like Maiyan was being overlooked or that she was declining centers. Maiyan is older and her graduation has felt imminent for several years now, so it made sense that management would want to push younger members and not put everything on Maiyan. If they would have known Nanase was going to graduate before Maiyan, they might have pushed Maiyan more and Nanase less.

One of the strengths of Nogi is that they have a multitude of potential centers and aces and not just one absolute ace. And that's thanks to management's decision in regards to pushing several girls.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    People doesn't have to downgrade other to make your fav look good. Every nogi members have their own speciality.
    1. Maiyan the most well known member in nogi with the general public. People whom doesnt know nogi still know maiyan.
    2. Nanase. When talking about nanase its always management fav but people forgot at the beginning nanase was always in the 3rd row. Her popularity w fans that made her what she is now. We all know that nanase is not really well known by general public but her popularity w fans are huge till management had to push her. Even now, although nns had been graduated management still milking her w many stuff like the 2nd docu one, her content in nogi stuff.
    3. Ikuta. Ikuta is really the most versatile and talented member in nogi. She is the 2nd most well known member after maiyan. The busiest nogi member its pity that she only centering 1 single.
    4. Asuka. Asuka position in nogi is pretty similar w nanase. She more popular w fans rather than general public. Last year we really can see the transition from nanase to asuka. Management really pushing her hard right now as the new ace and she really capable of it. Her character is interesting. Nogi really in a good hand w the younger generation.

I really hope maiyan will centering this single as her last single and management give her what she deserve as her final one.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    01.JPG
    Center: Shiraishi Mai

25th Single Senbatsu (22 nin) 11/6/5:

1st Generation: Akimoto Manatsu, Ikuta Erika, Saito Asuka, Higuchi Hina, Inoue Sayuri, Nakada Kana, Shiraishi Mai, Takayama Kazumi, Hoshino Minami, Matsumura Sayuri, Wada Maaya (11)

2nd Generation: Shinuchi Mai, Hori Miona, Kitano Hinako (3)

3rd Generation: Kubo Shiori, Iwamoto Renka, Ozono Momoko, Umezawa Minami, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuki (6)

4th Generation: Kaki Haruka, Endo Sakura (2)

Mod note: please thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 4