1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If only any of them become as big as Maiyan.

Ranze is an actual back-up for every absent senbatsu-member. And there's still Ayane, Miria, Riria, and Den-chan before 4th gen. Nothing against 4th gen tho.

In which other single Yoda isn't in Fukujin? Iirc she's in 2nd row on last single.

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My one hope as they started calling the names was that Ikuta and Ringo would flank Mai. I'm glad to see that happened and I can't wait to hear what the song sound like.

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

In 19th Itsudeki ;None of them 3ki is in senbatsu

Mgt wouldnt do this to 2ki imo because Miona ain't as good as Maiyan haha

Mgt didnt do this for Nanase but Maiyan is an exception

I think it depends on the nxt HS sales if those 4ki pose significant numbers than Ranze Miria then they would be in contention . I can see Kakehashi having better numbers than ranze and equal to Miria.

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ah, 19th single. I kinda forget that bcs even none of 3rd gen in Unders too.

I'm not so sure about 4th gen become back-ups eventho their HS sales is great. Most of them is oversales Nakada yet Nakada regularly appear as a back-up members. I'm pretty sure the back-up members will come from UG's.

5. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    What does being Fukujin mean? Just more promotion/more camera time during the Single's events?

Also, I hope that with the departure of Shiraishi, the game of musical chairs will be more intense here, more surprise selections of members that never/usually don't make Senbatsu:p

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    the best senbatsu in years. i am so excited.

no it’s still asuka>>>3ki.

Mod note: do not doublepost. If you need to add anything to your previous post, use the Edit link.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yes. And in particular, more screen time in the MV.

Its laughable how little screen time the back row got in the Yoakemade MV.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  8. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I feel like Shiraishi chose the Fukujin members herself.

She wants her last performance to be around those who she sang and danced with since 2011. One last time, Nogizaka's absolute ace is pulling the 1st gens to the top with her as if to say "We are the original Nogizaka46, and don't you forget it." Absolutely incredible. This senbatsu is the end of an era and it's got me in my feels haha.

Excited to see and hear the song. Regardless of how it is... this line-up alone will make it one to remember!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Now I wonder if they'll bring out some graduated 1st gens in the MV :huh:
    (that will be awesome)

10. PUNKSTER

PUNKSTER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mai Shiraishi, Ikuta Erika
    When i was watching NogiChu and i saw the arrangement, i screamed with excitement in front of my TV!

Its pretty obvious that Maiyan is center.
    And im also glad that Nakada kana, Higuchi Hina and Wada Maaya got senbatsu positions

Its great that Maiyan will have Ikuta, Matsumura, Asuka and Hoshino by her side

This arrangement featuring all 1st Gens in Senbatsu positions is something no one will forget

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    i second this. i just saw the list and i knew it from the start maiyan picked the line up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Yeah me too, hopefully they will back.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Agree. The placement of Sayurin is the obvious hint. I don't think management will ever pick her as front row next to center. Ikuchan placement is kinda obvious too. Kazumin and Manatsu as the two pillar behind her, she is basically surrounded by her closest friends. And lastly Momoko as her precious kouhai is centering the last row full of kouhais.
    This is just perfect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Can't wait for the song, it has to be an epic song with this senbatsu formation :1st:

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Waking up to this news is a great start to my work week :D
    Beautiful send-off single for Maiiiyaaan!
    So looking forward to this 25th single and MV :D

I hope it will just be a single-word song title :hehe:

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the biggest winner must be maaya!!! anyway, obviously maiyan had said this, ' follow my formation(especially the fukujin), or i will not centre final single and be prepared for rage of the mortal fans,hahaha'.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Hoshino Minami front row?

Hoshino Minami Front Row. I didn't think I'd get so happy about that, but here we are. Matsumura too, gets to stand at the front again. It's been since 2013 and 2014, respectively, since they last got to stand there.

On one hand, it's yet another single in which Junna and Rena (and Kotoko. Congrats on the grad, btw.) are overlooked. I can't imagine how frustrating that must feel.

But on the other hand, I couldn't be happier with this formation. Nogizaka's absolute ace and all of the remaining 1st generation, flanked by the stars from each of the other generations. I wonder what style they'll use for the MV. Dance like Synchronicity, or story like Kaerimichi? Actually, it'll probably be a story-style one, since it's a grad single. All of them have been like that, so far.

This formation really feels like the 1st gen's last great hurrah, and the end of an era. It wouldn't surprise me to see a true changing of the guard after this, in which the only 1-ki that will get to appear in the front row from now on will be Asuka. Going into the next single, I can (unfortunately) see management dropping Chima, Kanarin, and Maaya back out of senbatsu, which (barring any more graduations) could mean that there might be only 6 1-ki in the 26th single.

Also, an early wish for the 26th single: all 2nd gen in fukujin; Miona centre. They deserve it, for all the work they've put in over the years.

• Like Like x 5
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This is probably be a one time deal for Maiyan. Whether she had a hand on this selection/formation or not, it's the perfect Senbatsu send-off. After the first haft of this year who knows how many more 1st gen announce graduation.

Not trying to be an ass, I know the sentiments toward 2nd gen. But if Junna and Rena couldn't even be selected for 3rd row Senbatsu in the past, I don't see them in any way having an all 2nd gen fukujin in the future. But it would be a great treat if at least one of them are selected for the 26th.

Now that it seem 4th gen are not yet UG, they would probably have a song and a generational song could be possible. I hope Kotoko centers 2nd gen if not UG song (which could be Ayane again).

Yup, Maaya, Kana & Chima (I hope not) would likely be UG next single. I can see them pushing 4th gen more. Sakura & Kaki now officially perma Senbatsu. Ayame could return, Sayaka, Mayu could debut. With the addition of Renka, 3rd gen have 6-strong members. I think Ayane can also go back to Senbatsu. Not sure what they plan to do with Ranze. But this is the best approach, imo. Maiyan's departure is indeed end of an era. Transistion to the younger gen couldn't be more smoother than this (well the 2nd gen scenario, we know it all). It will be a wild Senbatsu shake-up for the 26th single. I bet it's either Asuka, or a solo 3rd/4th gen.

Sad that 1st gen are declining in number. But extra excited for Nogi's future with the younger gen continuing what their senpai started. Why can't it be March already :lol:

19. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Amazing!
    I don’t care that much about senbatsu rankings, so this could be my favorite formation ever, since it’s primarily about an idea. Like Himura said, I felt a thrill of terror, uhh, I mean, excitement realizing it was all the 1st gen.

I hope they keep this as “the 1st gen song” after Maiyan’s graduation, rather than dropping a newer member into its center as “the next Shiraishi.” That would make it more meaningful as the 1st gen shrinks down to a central 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 members.

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    seeing kazumin and manattan the 2 members that made me a nogi fan centering 2nd row is awesome

• Agree Agree x 1