1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Inoue graduated on 8th birthday live.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Inoue will graduate on 8th birthday live. @sambelteri12 fixed it for ya. LOL!

I don't think we've heard too much about her graduation though, but I would think that 8th would be the place she takes her leave.

3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Any senbatsu predictions?

I think center will be Maiyan and if not Maiyan then either Asuka or Momoko.

I feel good about Hinachima in senbatsu in this time.

I think we'll see more 4th gen. Almost certainly Sayaka. Possibly Mayutan and Yanchan.

I think Kaki and Sakura both stay fukujin. Ayamen staying senbatsu but maybe moving to third row.

4. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

If Maiyan don't take center role, I can't imagine how hard a center must go through.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It has to be a Maiyan center. Whoever is center instead would get a lot of backlash, unless it's someone like Asuka or Ikuchan. My only hope is that Momoko makes senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Even if it's asuka, there will be backlashes unless Maiyan herself explaining she declines the center position.

Or even better, double A-side?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Being a prominent member, Maiyan needs a good send-off. I hope she won't be turning down the center spot.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Most of us agree it should be Maiyan. IT'S A MUST
    But in any case it won't be her, I don't see any other but Ikuchan. Not because she's my oshi. Think about it.
    If it's Asuka again. I don't know, she just centered 2 singles back. She's been the highlight of the group after Naachan left. I'd rather see her center summer single again. How about Momoko? After missing last single suddenly they will make her center? I want to see her back at Senbatsu but not as center. I don't think any 2nd (Hori), 3rd or 4th gen should be chosen in Maiyan's place.
    But Ikuchan. Would anyone take it against her? Someone who deserve multiple center position but only given one and that's 14 singles ago. No disrespect to Asuka, but Maiyan and Ikuchan are still the two strongest pillar of the group. One more thing, Ikumai anyone?
    I think Sakura, Kaki and Ayame will stay senbatsu. Perhaps another 4th will join. I'm not keeping my hopes high, but I wish it'll be Seira. Since lots of 1st gen vacated senbatsu position, I wan't to see Chima again but I'm prepared to be dissapointed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I can't imagine this NOT being a single that's all about giving Maiyan the best send-off possible. . . It's the 26th single we need to be worried about.

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Worried about what?

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What will happen to Nogizaka in the future without Shiraishi. Worries about what happens since the ABSOLUTE ACE is graduating.

It's alright, but nothing to fear. As long as the group keeps releasing good music and being as entertaining as they've been then things will be fine.

As for the 25th, I'm rooting for Yamazaki to make senbatsu. I would like a great Shiraishi unit song and also her solo (must be equal to Nanamin's). I would also like a 4th Gen song that can rival Tokitoki from the 3rd Gen. Finally, hopefully there's a birth of a new Gen unit -- or a revival of Imoutozaka. I'm looking for freshness that'll last.

12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its time for a new era with a new ABSOLUTE ACE

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

That lineup is hoax imo
    You think Mgt woud put Tamami in senbatsu and sent her to Unders ?

Here's my prediction :
    -Maiyan Centre
    - Asuka and Zukki on Both Flanks
    - Miona in 2nd row
    - Sakura and Kaki in 3rd row
    - Nakada back in senbatsu
    - Renka and Momoko in 2nd row
    - Kubo in 1st row opposite Yoda
    21nin Senbatsu
    1st gen : Maiyan . Asuka Ikuta Manatsu Ringo Kaz Hoshino and Nakada ( 8 members)

2nd gen: Miona Maichun Kii (3 members)

3rd gen : Zukki Yodo Shiori Ume Momoko and Renka (6 members)
    4th gen : Sakura and Kakki(2 members)
    Wild card : Chima ; Ranze ; Inoue( 1 spot available)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I predict Ikuchan and Sayurin(or Asuka) will be on 1st row

2nd row will be Miona with Sayurin(or Asuka depend on 1st row), Manatsu, Kazumin, Hoshino Minami

3rd row will combine with 1st-3rd gen.

for the 4th gen I don't think they will be in senbatsu for this single.

My guess is base on their relationship.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I love predictions, I'm gonna make mine :D

First row, I think Ikuchan and Asuka will flank Maiyan at center. Then Hori-Mizuki on opposite sides. Sakura and Yoda at both ends. Yup, I think they will continue pushing Sakura (and 4th gen)

Likely 2nd row not in order would be Matsumura, Takayama, Manatsu, Kubo, Momoko (I feel they will bring her back) Kaki and Ayame.

Assuming all 4th gen are in the mix, I'm gonna max it again at 22 like 23rd senbatsu so there will be 21 Under left.

3rd row, Ume and Maichun again at both ends, Hoshino, Kiichan then 4 more for each gen.
    1st: Inoue or Chima
    2nd: Ayane or Ranze
    3rd: Renka for sure
    4th: Won't be surprised if Sayaka, but I wish for Seira

I hope announcement will be on the next Kojichu after tomorrow's episode. A full episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    For this one, aside from a Maiyan-center, I wish they would make narrative MVs again, at least for this single.
    That would be a fitting end for Nogizaka's OG.

Just like this

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    My first doubt is if they will include 4th gen members in unders. 3rd gen had like 4 songs before they were included in unders.
    If not, I think we will have a small senbatsu 17 or 18 members. I obviously bet Maiyan will be solo center.

Takayama Akimoto Iwamoto Watanabe Kitano Kubo Shinuchi ​
    Umezawa Tsutsui Hori Endou Matsumura
    Yoda Saito Shiraishi Ikuta Yamashita ​

I doubt they will send Matsumura back in this single. I also think that Iwamoto/Kitano/Watanabe can be switched with more 4th gen members or Higuchi, Ranze, Hoshimina, etc.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think Maiyan is far from that.
    The most popular member? Sure. But she hasn't centered every single single Nogizaka has put out until now. The powers that be have been quite smart in that sense and they've shared the spot with many members.

Also, how long it's been since she did a HS? Nogizaka will be perfectly fine.

Anyway, I want her to center this one cause she's amazing and deserves it. Bring it!

• Agree Agree x 7
  19. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm a little late to the conversation but here I go.
    For a moment I thought that Maiyan would not the single because the Kouhaku performoance felt like the farewell stage for her, specially since they performed Synchronicity. But I realize that doesn't mean she won't center this single because it's not like the singles have to turn around Kouhalu. Anyway, I do think Maiyan will center, and I hope we'll get a big senbatsu like how Sing Out was supposed to be a 23nin senbatsu with a 15 Fukujin. I want all the 1st members to be in senbatsu this time. Inoue has to comeback since it's her last single too, and I've been missing Hinachima in senbatsu since last year she wasn't in any single. I miss Ranze too BTW.

20. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

just hope momoko can makes senbatsu again...
    just because momoko is like maiyan little sister...it doesn't mean they gonna put momoko in good position over the other top 3rd gens..like mizuki and yoda now..
    yeah momoko was the ace of 3rd gen... but for now... i don't see the right reason why mngmt gonna put momoko in center position...even front row seems like impossible right now

okay maiyan has to be center.. naachan got that position.. i thought maiyan deserves it more than her.

so i guess this single gonna be wether special or just like the other graduation singles that happened before.. but it's first single of this year..that usually gonna be blockbuster single to be nominated as album of the year in Japan Record Award.. like influencer Synchro and sing out(?)..yeah eventhou sing out failed to get that award last year..

i mean if maiyan going to be center. they have to find a new center for this single to perform if its gonna be the main single of this year

so i thought i really have no idea what management gonna do.. coz i thought it's much easier if maiyan graduate last year so she gonna get proper graduation single like naachan got..

so for senbatsu.. i guess sakura the only one from the trio of 4rd gen that gonna be stay on this single..
    for the 3rd gen we have permanent members.. ume kuboshi and most likely yoda zukki back to the front row maybe momoko makes senbatsu this time.. but in the last row...
    does everyone think or is it just me..in sing out momoko just makes senbatsu and put in front row coz zukki was hiatus.. so i don't think momoko's situasion right now gonna puts her in good position like "center role" just because this is maiyan last single..
    for 2nd gen.. no comment
    for 1st gen yeah i'd like to see hinachima makes her comeback

it's difficult to guess all of the members who gonna makes senbatsu.. the last senbatsu i thinks it's perfect composition

Mod note: do not double-post. If you need to add something to your previous post, use the "Edit" link.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 2