1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wanna join me bestie?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yoda-Yama debate getting heated haha

I think overall Popularity isnt a main criteria for center , Its all about potential and portrayal.

We have seen these things for years from Maiyan , to Iku , Asuka and the New Gen Aces.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No, thanks. My fav 3rd gen is in the front row :banana:

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. signupsus

signupsus Member

Fair enough, though I expect being center will improve Zuuki's standing with everyone, as plenty of fans are front-runners. Every first time center is given the job on faith. Zuuki being center is the first time a non-1st gen made center without it being right after a gen intro. So she's earned that faith more than most.

As with anything in life, we'll see what happens. I was convinced Maiyan's graduation single would break records, until it was a dud of a song. So who knows?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

3ki popularity
    Yoda - popular with men and women
    Zukki - popular with men
    Ume - popular with men
    Momo - popular with Women
    Kubo -
    Renka -

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes. Yes it does. Mizuki has been a popular 3rd Gen since their entry. She was tabbed in the first introductory videos for NogiChu as the Ace. She's always got nice positions. She's been favored by management. This is just the culmination of her hard work.

Plus also when does what management does make any sense? LOL!

This. You have to go all the way back to Asuka on the 15th single for something out of left field like this...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    it’s okay you’ll always have my shoulder to cry on xx

what faith has she earned ? mgmt’s favour in making this senile decision more like. and please don’t compare her to maiyan in any shape or form be it singles sales. absolutely insulting.

As for @Halyup once again. try again.

I am simply the @SteCola of yoda fans <3

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Congrats rei and mayu for senbatsu debut. The rest 4ki still waiting next opportunity, be patience and keep the fight.
    Congrats zukki.

Both Kubo and ume rather surprising make the front row instead of 2nd. amid the tight competition, imo this is great move to make both get more publicity, especially kubo that is so potential but get slowdown with her hiatus.

I think we shouldn't ignore the fact that popularity is (still) can be fluctuating, improving, stagnant or vice versa. This kind of diversifying among the recent top young gen hopefully work tightening the current presence and influence between them, either increasing their stature or lessening their gap. If there is a risk, we should see later how it turn out in this post-maiyan timeline.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. signupsus

signupsus Member

Lol, there was no comparison to Maiyan, just saying that you just never know what's going to happen.

What faith has she earned? Have you not seen her on all these interviews and variety shows? She's incredibly media-savvy. Management needs to sell this new-Nogizaka to the public, and she's outgoing enough to do that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I hope Zukki becomes the Techi of Nogizaka just so we can see hiraganatwice have a meltdown every senbatsu announcement.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    spark and talkative talent only, no boring girls allowed for 26th single's front row.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I dont need any shoulder, i need a strong heart to accept every management decision :cold:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yes ! Let’s see you wag that tail

Ah my fans ! Zukki being Techi implies the public is actually interested in her... not happening lol. even if we’re being sarcastic about it.

Mod note: do not double-post. If you need to add anything to your previous post, use the "Edit" link or the multiquote feature.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Well I predicted either Yoda or Zukki would get center and I got it right. But I def didn't expect Yoda to get second row. Kubo is obviously very talented but I don't particularly care about her and I don't really understand why she got front row over Yoda. But it isn't a big deal.

What I don't understand is why won't management throw a bone to the 2ki who never got into senbatsu and give them at least a spot in third row. Why is that so hard? And Sayaka is more popular than Rei and Mayu but she didn't get in? Idk. But I'm happy Momoko got second row.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Less 2nd gen in the senbatsu is disappointing and sad enough, this thread is even more disappointing.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i think the mgmt might be seen it as lost cause. They can make let's say two or three more slots and including either miria, kichan, or ayane; but they didn't. Even it seems to me rotational 3ki like riria, den chan or tamami already been sidelines as well.

Next time we will see more and more 4ki. I love to see that but again it sadly mean the other well deserved girls must also pursue nakadaism pilgrimage.

18. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    How about everybody stops flaming and start behaving like adults for a while!

btw, that goes for those people fanning the flames as well

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Back to normal discussion about the single. I'm interested to see how they'll manage 4th gen and Under members since last single we already had generational songs and no Under song.

Also, what would be the main coupling song and how many units we'll get? Is it a month after Senbatsu announcement when the tracklist is released?

20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i personally really like this senbatsu and i'm very excited for the single since it's been a long time since shiawase no h...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1