1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 27th [Gomen ne Fingers Crossed] (2021/06/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Center: Endo Sakura

Senbatsu:
    1st Gen: Akimoto, Ikuta, Asuka, Higuchi, Takayama, Matsumura, Hoshino
    2nd Gen: Shinuchi
    3rd Gen: Iwamoto, Umezawa, Momoko, Kubo, Yamashita, Kubo
    4th Gen: Endo, Kaki, Tamura, Tsutsui, Hayakawa, Seimiya

-----

As announced on NogiChuu this past Sunday (04.11), the 27th single is going on sale June 9, 2021.

Official Announcement: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/04/27th.php
    Release info: http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/04/27th-1.php
    Special site: https://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/27th_single/

Last edited: May 11, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    very fast after the 26th single

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If you think about it, the 26th was released end of January. There's a good 4 month gap which is just right for another single at the end of the year or maybe an Album (which I thought this time they'll do next instead of a single). I think it's just that both Sakurazaka and Hinatazaka are also releasing their own single and last year there's only Shiawase and digital release.

Anyway, my choice for center is Kaki or Asuka but I suspect it will be Yoda. Long time since they had a Wcenter. In this case maybe Asuka/Sakura but it probably won't be a summer type of song.

Kitano should return and one other 2nd gen. I want Ayane to be Senbatsu again but I think she will center Under. Under center often repeat and the last 2 were both 3rd gen. Time to add 4th gen to UG. The only new face I want to see is Seira and I wouldn't mind the rest of the selection including formation and center. I also got a feeling this could be a last single for one senior member.

Last single was too good for me. I'm preparing myself for this one starting with Senbatsu selection.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm rooting for a Yoda center. She seems to get lost in the shuffle but she's really popular so I think it's time to give her a place to showcase herself. I'm hoping it's also a summer song because Yoda is fuwa-fuwa and would be a great match for some summer type single.

My second choice would be Kubo just because Kubo is awesome. Third would be Yamashita.

As for Under center, I am supporting Reno-chan.

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yoda definitely deserves a solo center. Don't care about Kubo or Yamashita. I wouldn't mind a Sakura/Asuka W center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Don't care about the center. I just hope they release a good song, for title, Under, and unit songs that represent the MATURE image of Nogi, and beautiful or crazy or funny MV.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    · Ume center
    · Sayoimi tier song and outfits
    · Renka and Rei kept in Senbatsu
    · Kitagawa Yuri in Senbatsu.
    Let's go.

8. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    excited for this! i don't really mind the center but my hopes are for ume, zukki, yoda, kaki, or kubo. hoping for saachan senbatsu maybe but that might be a stretch

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Give them a cool A-side please, something like Wilderness World would be great

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i cant stop listening to wilderness world till these days. that song deserves more promotion, at least as a staple dance song in concert.

i do hope kubo as the centre, but anyone from the 4 heavenly princess of 3rd gen (kubo, mizuki, momoko, yoda) as the centres are welcomed because they already proved that they are loved by fans. right now they need more pushed to put their names on public minds.

i hope kiichan is not fukujin staple..miona spot should go to 4th gen already. and i hope management put junna and renachi in senbatsu now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

It's possible that no 2nd gen will be fukujin unless they now put high priority on Shinuchi. I bet for a max of 14 it will be the same 26th (minus Hori) then Kaz plus the 2 youngsters Iwamoto and Tsutsui. If I can have it my way, Hayakawa will be 2nd row. Well, I personaly don't see much difference as long as you're Senbatsu. I just wonder if they'll keep both Rei and Tamura. HS result say they should. I mean majority of fukujin girls are pretty solid but they might shake things up on 3rd row. That's the only way for Junna or Rena to have any chance of entering Senbatsu. At least we don't have to wait that long to find out.

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Same, the song really grows on me the more I listen to it, it's really A-side material, the PV is one of their best and the choreo is pretty good too.

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I don’t think it’s off the table for Yamashita Mizuki to be center again. If management really want to have new “public faces” for Nogi now that Maiyan and co are now gone, they may take the approach of having one member be the center for a longer length of time than usual.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

They've bet on Yamashita, now it's Yoda's turn. They're on par in popularity so imo management should give Yoda a chance too before deciding whom they will push as their new faces.

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think Yamashita has done a good job as center and now she has more jobs on the mainstream media. I'm one of those who starts to like her more after her center position, so I'm really happy if she centers again. But in the history of Nogi, there's rarely back to back center, only Ikoma and Nishino.
    I really hope Yamashita can center again but it's better not immediately after her last center position. It's also good that management starts building other center candidate. If it's 4th gen, I really hope it's Kakki. If it's 3rd gen, Kubo is my pick, she is good in everything and has plenty of charisma on stage.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Senbatsu lineup will always be hard to satisfy everyone but i just hope at least more than two 2ki

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    i believe ranze, rena and miria deserve a senbatsu spot. i feel like i will be either crucified for this opinion or completely ignored. but hey i get a say too right...nogilove

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Konno and Sony should give Nogi a Cool Catchy song

Senbatsu :
    1ki - 6 members (Asuka , Erika , Ringo , Manatsu , Hoshino , Kaz )
    2ki - 4 ( Maichun , Kitano , Renachi , Miria/Ranze)
    3ki - 6 ( Zukki , Shiori , Momoko , Yoda , Ume , Renka )
    4ki - 5 ( Saku , Kaki , Ayame , Mayu , Seira )

Miona Fukujin seat should be given to Ayame or Renka.
    Givin Maichun Fukujin will not benefit Nogi in the long run ( Shes Near 30 already )

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    My ideal line-up for this single:
    3rd row: Maichun, Seimiya, Ayane, Hoshino, Renachi, Mayu, Kazumin (7)
    2nd row: Umezawa, Manatsu, Kiichan, Yoda, Renka, Ayamen, Ringo (7)
    1st row: Erika, Kakki, Mizuki, Shiori, Momoko, Saku, Asuka (7)

• Like Like x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

I knew it, another graduation. Sayuringo center? Or a solo song? All remaining gundan members combine as one unit perhaps.
    This would actually be a dream line-up for me except for one. I will put Seira instead of Rena and place her 2nd row instead of Kitano. Or just put her 3rd row as a first-timer and swap Kitano and Kaz. I'm just skeptical about Rena and Junna's chances at this time and I think Seira deserves a spot, even more than Rei and Mayu.

I'm not that confident about Kubo center for this single because of her upcoming stage in June. Well, I don't know if an outside job has any effect on Senbatsu positioning (for reasons like there could be conflict in schedule when they start promoting the single).

She's on a roll so maybe it's possible. I wouldn't complain if that happens. And I feel that if Kubo or Umezawa centers this single, the other one will center the next. It's more like I don't want to jinx it, to be honest. [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1