1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Under song is good and I like the MV a lot. Good amount of screentime for Runa, Rika, Rena, Tamami, specially Yuna and Reno (seems to flank the center in the formation).

Kaz' grad song/MV is also nice and she's really gorgeous. So I think we can expect the last MV probably in the next hour.

2. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

why under's mv always like that? It makes viewers dizzy

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    As many of us expected, we finally see the 4th gens join Unders! Yuna and Reno as front members pleases me too.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I like Unders song but not the MV. Why they have to shoot it that way, the frame changes so fast, it's dark and dizzying.

5. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Ranze center <3 I like the song and the colour themes in the MV, even if they could have taken a little more time with some of the images. One only gets glimpses of the setting, which is a shame. But Reno really stands out that way! She has some longer shots and her look is intense in the seconds she has. She never stood out to me that much, it was a surprise o__o

Kaz MV on the other hand is so gentle and wholesome. I liked the last scene in the taxi a lot x)

6. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Great under song and the mv. Ranze center!(pb and under center,hopefuly not what im thinking). Finally they add 4ki in under and i like the change in the front row. The director for this mv is the director for new gen audition and Minami chan -Yoda four season art show(yes the 3d one).

Kazumin mv :inlove: so pretty and sad, very kazumin like mv. I really like reikaptain grad song mv, great that its from the same director for this mv(he did kuchi hodo ni mo nai kiss too). Looking at her smile, the old clips and her crying :cry::cry:. Yesterday is supposed to be her grad live, im glad we can still see her longer but i hope they didnt cancel tokyo dome for her grad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Under song serves again! Loving it!!! Nice screen time for all girls, Ranze is center?

8. NyanNyan's Pet

Moshimo Kokoro ga Tomeinara (Ume, Reno, Seira, Miyu unit) will air tomorrow on Rajira
    nogizaka46.com/news
    While Yasashii Dakenara (Ikuta, Kubo, Kaki unit) will be on School of Lock, Sept 16 broadcast.
    twitter.com/sol_info

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well as some have a.ready mentioned, I liked Under song but MV not so much, it feels like you can't appreciate each member's face I can only remember a few.

But Ranze as center is always something I love to see. This is her 3rd center in Under and I think that's a record for her because I don't remember another member being selected as under center 3 times.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The under song doesn't have an audible hook for me that makes it memorable. At least, I haven't heard one to make me like it. Maybe once I get the CD? Also, the video is too murky to see who is who. But at least we get a sparkling Reno-chan. Hopefully, she'll gain a few more fans -- I'm driving the Reno bandwagon so I know that there's plenty of space for you. Hop on board!

Ito Marika: Ookami, Umareta, Kokoni.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

Nakamoto centered 4x, although two are W-center.
    Kimi wa Boku to, Shitto no Kenri w/ Hori, Futougou, and Under with Kitano
    If it's up to me, I'll make her Under center next single. I think she's also in front the last time Ranze was center.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Before its reveal, I was hoping the rumors of Reno making senbatsu were true. When she didn't make it and it was revealed that she was in a unit song, then I was hopeful she was the Under center this single. I'm somewhat bummed out that she wasn't this single's under center. I am happy for Ranze, but at the same time Ranze should be in senbatsu. But this is how it goes so all I can do is follow along.

BTW like last single's unders, where it was just one 1st Gen, the under members for this single has two 2nd Gens -- Ranze and Zaki-san. As the older gens thin out due to graduation, the evolution of Nogizaka becomes more apparent. Nine 4th Gen in Unders. Seven in senbatsu. Wow. Onward, Nogizaka!

13. NyanNyan's Pet

I just want her to be in something so I'm happy she's in a unit. I'm not that disappointed she didn't get the center position. This unit actually made me hopeful there's a chance in the future for her to be Under center. Yeah Ranze could be in Senbatsu but I guess there's not enough space to put everyone in. A PB coming and another center, makes me think. I always prefer new center. The last time was Rena, now Ranze, so maybe the next is a 3rd gen.

About Senbatsu, that's a tough call. After Sing out I actually wish she'll get the opportunity they gave Denchan, Tamami and Riria. Even with more graduation before the next single but 5th gen are coming and other 4th gen are positioning. We'll see.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The Under's song lyrics seem to tell a story about forbidden love. Maybe, it is related to the idol love relationship that people/fans/Bunshun see as a scandal. Moreover, there is also the "scandal" word in its lyrics. It is interesting lyrics/story. :)

15. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

More Reno is good. And the Ikubokaki unit sounds so promising - Kubo's「noto no ue...」is my favorite moment of Boku wa boku wo. And her curtain expression steals the show in the Kimi ni mv :)

16. unknownsensei

Need to hear the full ver for Moshimo Kokoroga Tomeinara, sounds good tho but i hope they didnt use this kind of voice effect when they sing it live cause they always do that.

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

I imagine the MV for this could be (wicked) good but I don't know what say about the song.
    Only one song left. Saved the best for last? I hope so since there's no MV

19. unknownsensei

Yasashi dakenara,sounds like 80/90s song. Very good song tho, ikuchan voice kinda overpowered kubo and kaki in the chorus but a very nice balance.
    Moshimo kokoroga toumeinara full ver is not bad, sounds futuristic.

To me, it feels like this single want to convey the past, present and future with the different genre fitting for the 10th year.
    Yasashi dakenara and Dorodarake being the past-present.
    Kimi ni shikarareta and Machine gun rain being the present-future.
    Watashi no iro and Moshimo kokoroga are the future. While Tanin no sora is the combination of past,present and the future.

Tanin no sora is my fav for this single, will be great if they perform it for this year kouhaku.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  20. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

Really wonder what is in Documentary of Ranze Terada