1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    promo_29_small.jpeg

Center: Nakanishi Aruno
    Senbatsu:
    1st Row: Umezawa Minami, Yamashita Mizuki, Nakanishi Aruno, Saito Asuka, Akimoto Manatsu
    2nd Row: Kubo Shiori, Kakki Haruka, Yoda Yuuki, Endou Sakura, Tsutsui Ayame
    3rd Row: Tamura Mayu, Kakehashi Sayaka, Semiya Rei, Suzuki Ayane, Higuchi Hina, Iwamoto Renka, Shibata Yuna, Hayakawa Seira

-=-=-=-

Information posted as it gets announced

Last edited: Feb 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I would be surprised if it is not ashu center (could be w center). It has been very long...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I would be surprised if it is an ashu center. It's time for the next gens (3,4,5) to move Nogizaka forward.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

5ki W center

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe since 2nd was 1, 3rd was 2, and 4th was 3 it will be 4 5th Gens?!

6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

4 5th gen is absurd
    I dont think they would send the likes of Seimiya , Renka or even Chima to Unders

• Like Like x 1
  7. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Would be great if 5-ki's first song is going to be released in this one. They can introduce them in Koujichuu before the release date.

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I doubt it will be 5ki airdrop center this single. A 5ki song is highly possible and I'm hoping for it, but not center yet. I think mgmt will follow 3rd and 4th gen pattern where they will release the gen song first, then next single only an airdrop center. 2ki was an exception where Miona was airdrop without proper preparation, but it turned out to be a bad idea.

9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Holy shit 2 2ki left this single,I was expecting kiichan in 2nd row in my prediction for her grad,but she will not joining 29th. I'm still hoping Renachi to be in senbatsu, ffs if they still gonna keep the "some senpai need to be in under" bullshit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Don't forget that with Kii-chan's graduation announcement that means 5 senbatsu slots are open: Kaz, Ikuta, Maichun, Hoshino, Kitano.

Now that I wrote that they definitely are moving forward into the future with 3 and 4 gens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Unless they go back to a 16 member senbatsu

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That horse has left the barn

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't see a 21 members senbatsu for this single. Actually, I always though 21 members is too much for senbatsu, some of the members especially on third row are usually barely seen.
    Also, this time under members senbatsu would be of just 13 members, and would be kinda unbalanced.

I predict, at max, a 19 members senbatsu this time, like in Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    My max for this senbatsu would be 20, my minimum would be 18. They've definitely had imbalances between selection and unders before Influencer and Sing Out! come to mind.

15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

It will be 20member lineup if you add 5ki Wcenter

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    How would anyone think 5ki is gonna be on the lineup LOL they probably still wouldn't have been introduced the time there's gonna be the senbatsu announcement.
    And also, there's gonna be a 5ki only song like Sanbanme no Kaze and Yonbanme no Hikari before one of them is gonna be center of a main single.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    5th Gen in the 29th senbatsu is not beyond the realm of impossibility.

That being said, I personally don't think it will happen. I just liked to make that suggestion because it's outright funny to imagine them in the 29th single and especially if it's four of them. I don't know. I just find it outright hilarious.

I highly doubt they would be in it considering we don't know their names or how many there are.

But it is not beyond the realm of impossibility. LOLz.

18. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

A 5ki center now is very risky, to the point that I’d say it’s a bad idea. The 5ki haven’t had audition Showrooms, so it’d be pure management push with no fan input. The upside is the 5ki center makes a big splash and forces everyone to talk about her, which is good if she has what it takes to be the Next Big Thing. The downside is the risk of fan backlash, fan popularity shifting to other 5ki, and just more uncertainty about whether she’ll play well on a personal level with audiences, senpai, etc. The only way it approaches a sensible decision is if she’s a Techi-like magnetic figure that all the management and 5ki believe is the 5ki ace. But why take the risk when you could just wait for the next single.
    lol, you noticed the pattern. I think Hori was pretty isolated after entering senbatsu, so management decided after that that new gen centers would need more peer support. I’d be surprised if the eventual 5ki center isn’t airdropped with other 5ki.

19. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Finally, 29th single was announced! Hope it's w center this time as it's been quite long since last w center single (19th single). I guess there would be a lot of change this time as recently there's many members announced their graduation. We probably will get a chance to see a lot of new face senbatsu member this time.

If it's double center...I hope I can see Kuboshita as w center. Kakki Saku is also not bad. But there's a high chance with Asu & Saku if management really want w center this time.

For Yoda chan, one of my fav...I already gave up. Even if her popularity can compete with other top mem but management doesn't seem to wanna push her (in center position ). When 28th single center position was announced I knew that it's over. But I really can't blame Kakki as she's also one of my fav :fear: (u guys would never know how much this put me in a terrible dilemma). I guess Yoda road might be like ikuta.

• Like Like x 2
  20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The time has come, finally a new single, with all of the gradutions there's a lot of expectation of how this senbatsu will be.
    I guess if Kii mentioned that she's not participating in this single is because the announcement will be this or next Sunday.
    My only wishes for this senbatsu is that everyone from 28th single remains, Ayane for Fukujin (becuase I think Mayu and Seira are guarsnteed in that position because of thier popularity) and Rena (and maybe Maaya) in senbatsu.
    I don't know if I'm asking too much but those are my wishes.

Also since 5ki hasn't been introduced yet I don't think they'll participate in tbis single.