1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well, I finally got the single on CD although I've been listening to it from the Nogi YouTube playlist. Might as well give my ranking for the songs...
    1. Actually... -- liked it from first listen at the 46 hour tv. I've been hoping for an evolution of their sound. This certainly is one. Might not really be the evolution I wanted. Still. I'm looking for a change. Since I've only been listening to the YT playlist, I've only been hearing the W-center version and not the Aruno solo version. The W-center version is good. The sound reminds me of Inochi. It also gives me the same vibes. Darn that it was overshadowed because of the controversy.
    2. Zetsubou -- it's got a hook.
    3. Fukayomi -- I think its catchy. The original song it ripped off was as well. I await the lawsuit.
    4. Todokanaku -- would've been higher if not for the rapping.
    5. Kachiaru -- a song that would've been given to Cinque etoiles. It's alright.
    6. Wasurenai -- standard solo graduation song. They don't really do anything for me. Glad Kii-chan got one.
    7. Suki ni -- I wish for better for Mizuki.
    If these were given to me in a sorter, they would fall into the back half of Nogi songs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

5 members will meet the quota of 400 slots sold out nxt single ( guaranteed exemption for Meguri/IHS)
    1Ume 393(30全完)
    2 Yoda 388(7全完)
    3 Higuchi 380(残25)
    4 Yama 376(30全完)
    5 Suzuki 375(残18)
    6 Iwamoto 368(残3)
    7 Kubo 362(30全完)
    8 Renachi 323(残26)
    9 Riria 246(残30)
    10 Den 230(残24)
    11 Endo 227(30全完)
    11 Kaki 227(30全完)
    13 Mayutan 222(30全完)
    14 Tamami 221(残25)
    15 Sayaka 213(30全完)
    16 Seira 201(25全完)
    17 Ayame 187(残5追加)
    18 Yuna 170(30全完)
    19 Hazuki 141(残30)
    20 Rei 137(残23)
    21 Yan 117(残25)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Good for those members! They deserve the exemption.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

5ki song Zetsubou no Ichibyou Mae on youtube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGtmufJdGc
    Not public yet,might released soon. (Maybe before/after omitatekai )

Edit: Its released but if anyone can't watch it ,wait 12am your time.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Official MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    If I recall it correctly.. they don't have new uniforms this single?

8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mini Lives are always nice for 1st time performances and full versions of all songs. no different this time

11. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    is 好きになってみた a new song?
    sounds much like Hinatazaka's song

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Coupling song in this single.

13. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Actually- The performance just feels more balanced now especially the dance choreography and camera work. If only they did it like this since the first performance!

Fukayomi- Quite suprising with the sexy style dance. I really like the fast tempo choreo, very smooth but sharp.

Kachiaru Mono- Very Nogi like, the song is very Sugiyama and the dance is very Seishiro.

Zetsubou no Ichibyou Mae- 5ki adapts really fast, even after some mishap they keep going, very good professionalism.

Todokanaku tatte..- Everything about it is cool, really interesting song. Hoping for more good under song next too.

Suki ni Natte Mita- The choreography is very typical cute idol dance, still nice though.

Other than the whole shitstorm, it's been a pretty good single I gotta say. Looking forward to next single, we know it's coming especially with the new uniform.
    It's still sad the mini live came late so no Kiichan to perform Wasurenai to Ii na and with Renachi saying this might be her last performance. It's very unlikely with Summer Tour coming but I hope Renachi still get something.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    My favorite songs from this single are officially Kachiaru Mono and Suki ni Natte Mita. :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

How I wish Rena performed it. But as her oshi, it would be sweet if one day Iroha can.

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    another highlight of the mini live is the new uniform

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup, specially after Bananaman noticed last Kojichu that 5th gen is still wearing a different uniform. It's nice to see them all wearing the same now. The other groups are releasing an Album and a Docu while Nogi will be be busy for the Summer Tour so next single would be around what? August or early Sept?

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The mini live is really nice. The lighting combined with the new uniform makes all the girls look so sparkling. I like the camera works too.

19. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Finally got around seeing the Mini Live. Main thing, it elevated the coupling songs for me when I didn't care about them when the single got released. They may have earned a repeat or 2 in the future.
    Actually performance was amazing, easily the best rendition. Nice to see Aruno finally relaxed and confident. She was too scared on the Birthday Live lol.

Overall my opinion on the single is that I liked all the songs but sadly I don't think any of them were really memorable. I don't see myself heavily listening to any of them in the future. The only song I've been listening to is Zetsubou but it's probably more due to me loving 5ki than the song itself. Though it is pretty good and my favorite in the single either way. If this single was "experimental" I think it is a mild success. I wonder what's coming for the 30th single though.

The new uniform and the clean look of the stage made for amazing aesthetics. Everyone looked so pretty!

Aaaand my final thought is that Yanchan is getting exponentially more beautiful by the day :cute: she stood out soooooo much for me.

• Agree Agree x 1