1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 30th [Suki toiu no wa Rock daze!] (2022/08/31)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I would add Sakutan

• Like Like x 4
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They changed the title into Romaji! All released song on 30th single, at least. I believe this morning the 5ki MV still used Kanji letter. Does it means we will also get English subtitle?!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nxt in line for Center *

4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

That was nice, very simple cute mv. The outdoor dance scenes shots are great, really glad that we got 4k for all the MVs now. Love the bridge part the most.

It was supposed to be dark because the theme are them in a new classroom not familiar with each other hence the classroom feeling dark and cold but they all have something in common which they like the video or maybe idols in general and they became friends,thats why its more bright at the end.

As in overall I still prefer Unders Love>Bandaid>Sukirock. Sukirock mv is a bit better storywise but Bandaid with the fresh 5ki is nice even if its way too simple.
    And the fact that they film it at the same school from Nandome no Aozora ka, whats better than that?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Same after wathced MVs :flower: 5ki song and MV sounds and looks so fresh and pleasure! Satsuki amazing as center. I wasn't shure in her but she is perfect in center position. Love colors , love sounds <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    That 5th Gen song was nice and I loved the vibe of the center. She’s super pretty too. I can totally see her being a future center of the group.

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

My friend is saying that’s Runa as the teacher writing on chalkboard at the end. Thoughts?

8. unknownsensei

Have a same thought,the teacher at the end definitely a woman and longer short hair similar with Runa(different from the first scene teacher but similar outfit and glasses). Maybe just a subtle easter egg? although I don't see the point of it especially it being gen song unless this is a clue for next 4ki song Jumping Joker Flash then we might already know who the center gonna be.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  10. unknownsensei

Waiting for the good news,suprise Unders Tokyo Dome please!!

Anyway, with that perfomances date schedule I hope no one get too overworked and tired physically or mentally drained.

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ooo. Wada Maaya grad concert at Tokyo Dome! What a way to go out! LET'S GO!

12. unknownsensei

Ticket sales will always be the biggest struggle but it will be possible especially if they make something similar with 10th bdl with the grads,who knows.

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    to get Tokyo Dome, Unders would have to sell out their tour concerts . their last concert didn't do that well in the sense that there were still a few tickets available for sale on the day of the concerts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. unknownsensei

How the hell Jumping Joker Flash is more rock than Suki to Iu no wa Rock daze [hehe]. I like the little bit of Tsuki no Okisa combined with the very upbeat concert song vibes. Can't wait to see the mv if there is and the live performance will be amazing.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    jumping joker flash MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Summer and rock vibe and I love it. Rika and Runa flank this time. The song is definitely growing on me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's a fun song and I enjoy listening to it more than the title track. The MV is as expected. It's all fun. Neither Runa or Rika got center but at least I can see them in front. I guess it's about time Ayame got to center a song. Still want a 1st time center for 3rd but my wild guess is Yoda. Or maybe if they release it on this week's ANN. Anyway, the title of their song sounds nice so hoping it will also be good.

20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    What a great way to start the day: A group of mischievous pretty faces in adorable and colorful girly dresses... Once again a great MV, perfectly complement other two "messy" MVs for the 4th gen, "I see" and "Out of the blue". Once again those rascals turn the world apart!

All girls are fresh like popsickles but RikaRuna (omg both with their hair wet...) and Ayame, here, are simply fantastic!

• Agree Agree x 1