Single Nogizaka46 30th [Suki toiu no wa Rock daze!] (2022/08/31)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jul 11, 2022.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

first 3 girls sealed the deal for no 5th gen selection. so happy for yumiki. i like her a lot and at least a 4.5 member made it to senbatsu.
    as expected, a safe choice for center. among the current centers, kaki is obviously my pick so this is great news to me :approve:
    well they will have a new 5th gen song for sure. satsuki center? who's the best choice for under center?
    ok, 30th single, let's go!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Great decision finally for a while, the no 5ki especially was a nice decision this time. Now we only need to hope nothing can disturb the calm water right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    This senbatsu is soooo satisfying. Finally, the management is on our side. So well deserved, all of them. Now I'm so excited. Praying for a really successful single :1st:

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

I understand, Kakki is really energic. Her expression, especially her smile, is really fit with summer song that has energic and fun song. But still, I was expecting it would be W/C Kakki and Ensaku. If this 30th single is that kind of song, They should gave a chance for Ensaku to centering that song together with Kakki

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What song? Nigemizu?

6. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    sigh can't complain with Kaki center since i love her... but still this Senbatsu is kinda 'boring'.
    well hope they got good songs at least.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Like last single? That's kinda fun to watch people fight for nothing. Right?

8. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Perfect selection. Looking forward to it and loving the great atmosphere.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Okamoto Hina strikes again, it seems~

But seriously, not a bad senbatsu. Was hoping there would be a 5ki or two, but I understand the decision. Glad for another Kakki center.

10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

5th gen song - Nagi center again
    Under center - Runa or Myuu

11. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

5th generation song will probably be Gobanme no Hana this time and Nagi centre again.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. lyl

lyl Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    So happy for Kakki! Honestly didn't expect her to be center again, I could swear this time would be Asuka. But this is great, actually awesome. Future most popular girl with the two current most popular girls as wings. I think we have a new girl who will be in charge of centering the fun/summer-like singles ;)

Also really happy for Yumiki and Denchan, and Renka fukujin.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. signupsus

signupsus Member

Yeah, this was a safe choice with some nice first time 4ki choices in there. I was just thinking about Yanchan the other day and how her "scandal" cost her a spot as senbatsu just when she was about to make the leap. Good to see her get the chance now, though I suspect a little of that is setting the groundwork for Aruno to be rehabbed back into senbatsu too.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Hmm, following the 3rd and 4th pattern, right?
    [​IMG]
    I like the idea of Runa Under center. Can't wait for the units.
    Very satisfied with the line-up. Straightforward formation with all centers in front, captains in the middle, two seniors on top, and 3rd+4th on both wings
    If Manatsu is alone in the middle it would likely spark a conversation but that's not the case here
    The only sad part for me is no Seira which can't be helped. The next single selection will probably be crazy :hehe:
    It's already mid-July so we're probably not gonna wait long for the next reveal

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Good Senbatsu formation! Congrats, Yumiki and Yanchan! Now, Koujichuu will be even crazier!!!!:1st:

As for the song, I hope Under get something like Nichijou, Fuusen, or Sabita, also this time Under members are only 12, so it is perfect. Or, something cute like Senpuuki. :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
  16. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Great selection!

What a quick fall from center to non-senbatsu, that was truly impressive, Aruno-san!

And Aruno single-handedly benched the whole 5th gen girls!

• Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Creative x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  17. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

So what did Momoko and Yoda do to bench the entirety of 3rd gen after their own airdrop Wcenter?

• Like Like x 9
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Asahinagu senbatsu is decided way before 3rd gen finished their lessons tho .

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

5th gen is going to TIF next month

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm so happy for Kaki center!!! I didn't expect this at all, after she got center last year, I thought that the next time would probably be in at least 2 years after. I'm totally surprised about this, and too happy <3 Her center single last year kinda brought me back to following Nogi, and since then I've learned about the current Nogi even more, so I will totally enjoy this single and the promotions. Congrats Kaki *-* and congrats to everyone in senbatsu! My other favs Yoda and Mizuki in first row ;D I'm also looking forward to the 5th gen song. I like them! ^^

• Like Like x 1