Single Nogizaka46 30th [Suki toiu no wa Rock daze!] (2022/08/31)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jul 11, 2022.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Well, okay, though I hope a new ace push I can see where they go with Kaki. Here presence needs to keep bigger.
    congrats to Yumiki, Kanagawa; and Denchan too, congrats--probably the least I expected on this occasion as to me currently the mgmt has the vibe of burying the rest of the non-regular senbatsu 3ki.
    Seira's absence and holding 5ki play roles obviously but my little bit surprised they didn't go with Runa. Hopefully, there always that "next time".

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Denchan currently is the most beautiful girl in Nogizaka46 for me. I never thought that she is even just a cute, pretty average girl. She has blossomed so much with age. A mature beauty. She is a very nice person and embodying of Nogizaka-ish. So I hope she will get a permanent spot in sembatsu :flower: Also she is a good center ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Yoda hold her smile when Den choosen as senbatsu member. She genuinely happy for her gen mate.

[​IMG]

Den, Nao, and Yan work so hard and have been steadily rising. Hope they can seize the momentum.

• Like Like x 2
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    "The breaking up way that like peeling off bandaid"?
    How does it sound? I can't still get Ichi byou mae out of my head when it is about 5ki song.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    5th Gen song sounds like its in the vein of 4th's ToshiE. Surprised its not gobanme... Can't wait to hear it.

And Under's... Maaya... is it Under part 2? Hope it gets the electric boogaloo treatment... Can't wait to hear it.

7. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Rock da yo, Jinsei wa... [hehe]

Satsuki-chan omedetou :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    sounds like a fun song.
    5th gen song also sounds cute.
    Under song title does sound like the sequel to "Under"
    can't wait to hear them

• Like Like x 1
  10. signupsus

signupsus Member

Doesn't look like that's happening for Hinachima, so maybe she'll have a prominent role in the MV for the main single the way Kazumin did for her last one.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Mgmt should’ve at least put Chima center 2nd row.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    if anyone went to the concert today, let us know how were the new songs?

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup, they could have easily squeeze her in and the formation is still 5-7-7. I think she'll get a solo considering even Kitano got one last single and 1 of the 4 new songs from Time Flies is for Maichun. 7 songs for each single. I think they can spare one for Chima. At least Maaya already got her farewell gift.

14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The 30th single song is pretty decent, very cheerful song. The costume is still a mixed of other costumes with just a different floral pattern but still cute i guess.
    The song, It might just me but it have a bit/slight feel of Asuka chan solo song Katai Kara no You ni Dakishimetai but more upbeat with a mix of I'm not sure which song. Need to hear the full proper version for sure to decide.
    Not sure if it's on par with Nandome and Synchro, but it definitely fit Kaki as the center.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Similar costume?
    5ki
    ee33883e.jpg
    Chichan (under)
    5bc1586d.jpg
    Source: nogi-bunno

Edit: just found out, this is the costume for Kairyuu no Shima yo, coupling song from 3rd single.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Honestly i cant understand why members feel necessary to put a gloomy face on senbatsu announcement. Sure there's frustation when your names doesn't get called but there's nothing wrong to just congratulates your friend. I remember on 7th single senbatsu announcement everyone happy when Marika, Kawago, Himetan and Misa got their first senbatsu.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Very proud of Hinachima and Maaya. They've always been in the top tier of my oshi list and ever since Sayuringo left (my last kami-oshi), Chima has been my #1 kami-oshi with Maaya in a close 3rd. It hurts seeing 2/3 of my Top 3 leave at the same time but I'm happy and grateful for the years of entertainment they've given us for 10+ years. Especially proud of Maaya for her first center. It makes me really happy! I hope her and Chima get a very well deserved goodbye <3

• Like Like x 4
  18. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Ok, just heard about the 5th gen girls' stage.

Aruno-san got baptized into the third row. Hope her sins can be purified. Glad she got what she deserved. It's gonna be interesting to see her journey starting from the bottom!

Congrats to Satsuki for the center!! Her, Nagi and Sakutan on front was exactly what we needed!! :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 9