1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 32nd Single [Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru] (2023.03.29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 13, 2023.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

First time for me to like all songs but I couldn't pick a favorite. Can't say one song is better than the other and I wouldn't rate any very high.

Somehow I'm thinking if there's really a need to make it Wcenter, both Senbatsu and Under. The title made me lower whatever expectation I had. Recent Under songs to me feels the same including MV. Tasogare wa Itsumo is nice but not a fan of Sakura-Nagi combination. 5th sounds really good. Got some nice blend on the baseball group (congrats Japan) and youngsters did really well. Bokutachi is good except for those Manatsu solo lines. Overall it's just ok to me.

CDTV performance was great. Got the full version so I hope a live orchestra is next. Btw, I love the choreo. They do the same old stuff with so many songs at least now they added something different. A-side has grown on me a lot already so I look forward to more of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 12
  3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I like the concept of the MV but it doesn’t move the meter for me on how I feel about the song. Leave it to Nogizaka to have great film locations though.

Wow. I actually thought their last single was one of their better releases in recent past.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Beautiful MV, a feel like a mix of NatsuFree, Hane no Kioku and the theme they going with
    the people who have lost sight of their dreams can have hope and joy for the future by meeting someone and forming friendship

Weird "artistic" bit scene here and there but the transition afterwards make sense and complete the scenes. Again, not for everyone I bet. Overall decent good mv, great location,interestingly weird and funny mv but still fit the theme.

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Damn! Yamashita on Thumbnail looks sooo beautiful!!!!:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  6. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    BEST MV BEST SONG BEST SINGLE COME FIGHT MEEEEEE REEEEEEREREEEEEEEEREEE

Okay, now that it's out of my system, I will let my sanity take over again. This is what I feel.

-MV and song
    I am in awe and I am still replaying the MV over and over again. I don't know what people expect when they heard the term 'new Nogizaka' but this is what I want. I didn't expect them to suddenly change image or anything that strays far from what they are known as so far. The MV encapsulates the song and the lyrics, combining story and dance to enforce imagery of the lyrics. The centers are all doom and gloom during the first verse because of their despair, then their expressions changed to all smile halfway through the second verse because they found a new hope, a new dream, and friends who are there by their side.

-Choreography
    Underwhelming performance in Venue101 because of 'weird' static positioning, which apparently was subverted when the full version was performed in CDTV (SERIOUSLY are you not entertained with the second verse and duet dancing at the bridge part?). The movements may look simpler, yes, but at the same time that makes them look synchronized. Which is something you don't usually see in Nogi choreography. I see this as one of the aspects of 'new Nogizaka'.

I am biased, sure. My oshimen serves as one of the centers here. Japan baseball team just won the WBC and she did a ceremonial pitch to send the team off two weeks prior. NogizakaANN will be on air tonight and she will talk about the song, the MV, Japan's dramatic win over USA and Ayane's graduation. So many to take on in one day.

But I hope those who feel the same as me, those who genuinely like this song and single, don't feel discouraged. There's no wrong or right. If you like it, you like it.

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No matter what, the thumbnail for the MV is joy, joy, joy! And does that make it 3 MVs in a row we get a Yama ponytail? Why yes I think it does!

8. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Kubo’s star power is actually insane. I can’t believe it took so long for her to get her first center. Her aura…

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Beautiful PV! Made me fall in love with the song!
    Had my problems liking the A-Side but the PV saved it ;)
    Mizuki looked stunning at the beginning and the solo dance in the street:inlove:
    The focus on the W-center is heavenly in the PV but this Time I don't mind:hehe:<3

10. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Great PV, much better than I expected. The song also grow more on me, not a masterpiece like last single but definitely worth listening over and over again. I love Kubo and Yama's acting in this, what great actresses they are.

11. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Hm. I feel stupid now for not liking the song before :lol:. To be fair I only listened the radio rip and the venue 101 performance and both seemed unremarkable for some reason.

Full version has a Je ne sais quoi that makes me repeat it. Sure it is safe and Nogi like but in the best of ways.

Noting to be said about the MV that it doesn't say itself. Everyones visuals are 10/10. Kubo is insane and I hope she gets more center positions in the future.

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I don't know... I like MV, song and especialy lyric, but as a-side... just b-side from album without MV pretty much enough for this song :flower:

13. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    MV Looks great. the girls are stunning.
    still not liking the song. kinda disappointed with this single..

well maybe my expectation is too high..

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The MV is okay, it's more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing rather than meaningful to me. Story wise it's just the same old cliche of being saved by friendship.

But I can confidently say I like the song now, have been continuously repeating it since this morning (along with the other songs in this single).

16. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka
    I like the video and the song. The song is simple but some parts are particularly original and enjoyable. I think it's gonna be like Boku Suki, a song with normal impact at first, but that grows on you with time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. minto

minto Kenkyuusei

This single is so underwhelming that I can't wait for the next one to come. Hopefully the next 2 singles will have something uniquely good about them.

3/5stars for both under and 5ki song.
    1.5/5 for the others

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    FYI 1,1mln+ :flower:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 2
  20. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The kojin PVs are so good wth. Teresa's YugiOh inspired PV is so fun and Satsuki's home video is just lovely.

Nogizaka's future is bright. <3

• Like Like x 1