1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 32nd Single [Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru] (2023.03.29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Thanks for the information.

I too was thinking this. Not sure if it was intended, but the camera work with the member spacing made Nagi low key center.

Mao is my dark horse of 5ki. Other than Terepan, you really need to watch this one!

Ouch! I don’t hate it, however, it doesn’t have any impact to where I would continuously listen to it like I did with Koko ni. One song I truly cannot stand is cringy R246.

Some of you said that the choreography was off or weird. There were otakus mentioning there was Indian dance elements making it weird. To be clear, not hating on Indian/Bollywood style dancing it’s just seems off in the choreo.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    CDTV talk video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Namida no Suberidai sound soo good!
    I can hear distinct difference between their voices, the harmonization , a good song for live performance
    The background music also didn't overwhelmed the vocals.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I like Namida no Suberidai a lot. Gives me this nice, relaxed, summery vibe. With 3 of my favorite members together, what? could possibly go wrong? Very pleased with this song. Quite surprised by Renka's voice. I didn't recognize it. At first, I thought Aya was singing the first line. Would love to see them perform this one day.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Tosogare wa Itsumo
    Softness of sakutan voice,
    Coolness of nyagi's,
    Like a warm breeze of air.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ It will surely boost up sales, smart move. I thought they will only resume actual HS next single.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Tonight’s performance on CDTV was definitely better than Venue 101. I think it was the outstanding camera work.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The camera work focus on the members are definitely better. Love the whole performance especially the second half starting with the bridge, the section where they all in a circle with KuboShita in the middle are so good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think because they had a bigger stage to dance in that the formation looked better. Also, I'm not gonna discount the camera work as well. The capability to go around the group was a nice touch. Yet this time with the full version I definitely felt like it was long. And the stream I was watching was breaking up too much...

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow...the full version is so good. I can confidently say I like the dance now, it's simple so they look very synchronized, and there are many memorable part. Looking forward for the MV.

13. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

To be honest, this doesn't look like nogi new beginning to me, this single is just another nogi comfort zone. It's been a long time since nogi use double center, I have high expectations than some plain song like this. (Even if it is a plain song at least gim me good plain song bro. Something like your name is hope or nandome no aozora ka?). I really don't understand why Management decide to use this song as main single and as the beginning of Nogi new Era like C'mon man you have better song than this.

Even after watching the performance, I still felt disappointed with the song. Actually I hope it's gonna get better, but nope. Now nogi main single has disappointed me three times in a row *new record (at least last single provide better proformance and choreography than this)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Here is my take for the whole single:
    Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru -
    I actually really like the main song now, sure it's very safe single but with the whole lineup instead of a huge bang, it's more of the new gen slowly taking shape with hope for the future. The dance choreography,it's not for everyone but I like the full version of it especially starting with the bridge moving to second half, the part where they formed a circle with only KuboShita in the middle then the part where you can only hear the singing are just nice touch. Quite easy to remember song for me after a few listen.

Bokutachi no Sayonara-
    The ending of 1ki and a good captain. It's good that its not a solo song but you can still hear mainly Manatsu voice. Decent graduation song, no complaint.

Kokoro ni mo Nai Koto(5ki) - Great first performance during the 5ki live, I like Teresa voice. The song is almost repetitive but the bridge in the middle change it up quite a bit. MV is okay, the same stage from band aid they use was a nice touch and I like the art theme but the mv style was a bit overused.

Tasogare wa Itsumo(NagiSaku) -
    00s vibe especially with the lyrics.Nagi voice definitely overpowered Sakura voice but it's not the first time anyway(like Yuujou pierce) but her soft voice mix well anyway.

Never say never (Baseball unit) -
    Decent sports cheering song, typical melody line you definitely heard before. But I really like each members solo part with the different voice type they have and the last part was nice.

Sazanami wa Modoranai(Unders)-
    Recent under songs really have some similarities, it's not bad but it will be nice if we have something different next. No complain about the mv, smooth and beautiful especially with RiriaRuna w center. Love the choreography though, cool dance with a mix of sexiness definitely make the whole song better.

Namida no Suberidai (Youngest unit) -
    Classic nogi youngest unit song melody, if they released it years ago you definitely can see Asuka and Minami in the unit. Quite nice to listen with the new 3 gens youngest.I thought Aya voice will overpower but it's actually a nice balance with the other two.

Personal rating:
    Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru > Bokutachi no Sayonara > Namida no Suberidai > Tasogare wa Itsumo > Kokoro ni mo Nai Koto > Sazanami wa Modoranai > Never say never

Overall,sure it's not a super wow beginning for the new era and the whole single are not for everyone taste but I don't mind a first safe and calm for now especially after prev Asuka grad single. I prefer it better than them trying something different again just to end up in the wrong direction before they properly consolidate the whole gens. Decent and safe single,looking forward to the next.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

MV preview I found on on the Twitter account Yamashitapics (link)

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    After listening to the whole single, I think this is a solid release. The youngest trio song is my least favorite, but it's not a bad song in itself, just not kind of style that I like. As for the rest, I can't rank them cause they are almost equally good. And the A-side has grown on me too.

Personally I don't really care about the "new" Nogizaka, cause I like the current Nogizaka that I always know and wish their style and music remains more or less the same.

My only complain with this release is why there is still no MV for the A-side till now. Is this planned or someone makes a blunder?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Got time to listen to the full version of the A-side with good quality. With this single, I think Nogi wanted to highlight the story of the group rather than pleasing us with a fresh experiment. The lyrics fits perfectly with Nogi's new environment: people who dreamt first about Nogi's success has all gone. The juniors whose initially just tag along now has to bear the group by their own feet. Re-experiencing the dream is what they need to keep the light up.

After having this kind of insight the single sparks a new light to me. It has a heartwarming lyrics, just like Kimi no Na wa Kibou but it's no love song.

---

The other songs haven't grown on me yet except 5-ki's song, which is my favorite from the single.
    Also, under member song has sounded the same since Kimi ni Shikarareta.. Would want to hear something brighter like Sabita Compass or Secret Graffiti.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Spanky

Spanky Kenkyuusei

For me the main song is just ok but it should be better lol.
    I like the 3 main songs last year (That I did not like much too) more than this single lol.
    The choreo on CDTV is good. Just wait for MV maybe I will like this song more lol.

For other song I like the 5-ki song and SakuNagi unit song [hehe].

20. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    after listening yeah this single is not doing it for me..
    main single is decent i'm hoping for more hard hitting song you know with Yama and Kubo W center
    my fav still 5th gen song.

also this single feel a bit same-y.. like almost all the songs feel similar to each other...