1. Check the 2022 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 34th Single [Monopoly] (2023.12.06)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 30, 2023.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Interesting, except for NaoNao the other 3 5th gen 3rd row have a unit. I think Aya will center 5th gen. For Under, I hope it's a new center. Maybe Rika or Rei. Will the tall unit be another Passion fruit/Moshimo Kokoro type of song :shifty:
    Yasashii dake nara II [hehe]

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's all trio of each gen. I'm most interested in Yama, Kakki, Satsuki.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Excited for Kubo-chan unit. I hope it's a great song. I wonder will we ever get musical drama esque song again like Ikuchan's Inochi no Shinjitsu or Ikuchan-Kubo duet Atarashii Kafun. Songs like that are refreshing to listen to..

4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    First time watching "Monopoly" and I like it SOOO much that is being on auto-play...!

The costumes were exquisite for my tastes in their bright earthly tones and of course those accessories at the girls' hair were so delicate. Only the setting was a little claustrophobic to the degree that didn't allow for more "group mobility" if you know what I mean (but maybe I'm too accustomed to Sakurazaka choreos).

The center twin were as usual delivering top quality. I hope to see this song in Kouhaku (together with the elegant silhouette of my beloved Terepan hailing from the 2nd row - wtg Terepan, climb to the top sweetie, and oh the wreath on her head suited her so much).

My sweet weak spot for the 3rd gen, Mukai looked so happy, it made my day...!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Congrats Aya for centering new 5th gen song, as revealed in Newcomers LIVE today.

• Like Like x 6
  6. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

MV release tomorrow Nov 22nd, 10pm JST

if the video does not show watch the video here

And also, a KAKI, MIZUKI & SATSUKI unit song!?!?:cry2: My three Nogi oshis in one unit!? Thanks to whatever higher entity's gift this is! ARIGATOU <3:cute:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Funtastic MV. Members looking gorgeous as always.

Also, their new uniforms continue the CA look that they’ve done all year, but in red. i’m digging it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Interesting concept for MV. I found it amusing with Kaki biting into the apple as if she was struggling.

• Like Like x 1
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That's a freaking amazing MV, so satisfying to watch. I instantly click to repeat watch.

The MV concept kinda reminds me of Saigo no Tight Hug which is one of their best. Beautiful scenes, random dancing, pretty dresses.

Only 1 drawback is some members hardly have any screen time because of the fast moving clips.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Kubo missed some days during the shooting. Must be during her stage play.
    It's an overall very nice MV. Love that collapsing flower part.

11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Same director that did seifuku mannequin,synchronicity, sing out, shiawase no hogoshoku and saigo no tight hug.

I like the color work, good costumes, the entire thing are very smoothly choreographed and its good that they use an actual props instead of cgi which always better. Well it's very noticeable that there's a lack of screentime for the third row which kinda sucks but I think Its necessary this time to sacrifice the screen time to get that cinematography.
    Great mv, hopefully they can keep up with this quality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Lovely vid but 3rd row screen time is just criminaly low. :confused: Like I dont remember seeing Kuromin at all lol. Even Miku whose smile is usually hard to miss barely appears.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. manamonn

manamonn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井玲奈、田村真祐、池田英紗、宮田愛萌、佐藤美波
    3rd round of sales

3rd gen:
    Hazuki: 3/30 (+2)
    Reno: 0/30
    Riria: 0/30
    Tamami: 0/30
    Kaede: 0/30
    Ayano: 0/30

4th gen:
    Kaki: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Sakura: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Mayu: 28/30 (+15)
    Yumiki: 28/30 (+15)
    Ayame: 9/30 (+8)
    Kuromi: 5/30 (+5)
    Rei: 1/30 (+1)
    Runa: 1/30 (+1)
    Yuna: 0/30
    Rika: 0/30
    Miyu: 0/30
    Mio: 0/30

5th gen:
    Ioki: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Nagi: 30/30 (2nd round)
    Teresa: 30/30 (+2)
    Aruno: 30/30 (+3)
    Nao: 30/30 (+5)
    Miku: 30/30 (+7)
    Sakura: 30/30 (+15)
    Satsuki: 29/30 (+24)
    Aya: 23/30 (+16)
    Iroha: 0/30
    Hina: 0/30

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Oh god the MV is so superb it almost hurts...!

I loved it even more "wilderness world" (my all time favourite as far as MV, is concerned, not song). This one is top quality in visuals and song as well...

First of all, the colors, then, the colours, and finally... the colors! I know I must mention the dresses as well but this also falls in the colors category - but indeed they are also amazing...

I need, I have to make a special mention to Mukai, the flame-red girl which looks so happy and makes me happy to see her in senbatsu.

And of course, my eye-magnet, my Queen, the Keyaki-green beauty, my Terepan!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Personally, I really enjoy both the song and MV. The costumes are so colorful, but oddly it doesn't look old-fashioned to me (maybe it's because the tone of the mv). My most favorite scene is on 2:50 when kaki & Saku sit there and the flowers start falling down, it's just so beautiful and satisfying to watch (Whoever design this scene is genius!! ).

16. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    I think this is the kind of MV that would grab people's attention instantly. Love it, especially the flower falling scene. Well done, everyone ! The girls' expressions are somehow creepy but I guess it's the theme of the song. Again, lack of 3rd row's screentime. Poor Satsuki, she barely exists here and other live performances. If only the costumes were a bit more elegant, it would be perfect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Im still not a big fan of the song but that is a beautiful MV. Im trying to dig into the details to understand it apart from the dresses, colors and lights.
    I think the whole idea of the MV is how sometimes by being focus in something, having fun, enjoying..., you don't realize how things fall apart in front of your eyes (unless you are Sakutan in 0:50, cute mistake). I think this extends to the last scene, cause Kakki and Sakura think the left the scale in balance, but in the end it wasn't. Also, the tables, flowers, etc make me think of dating places maybe? My first thought was actually
    Front row members did an amazing job, but I can't remember a lot about the rest except Teresa, Ume and Mukai. I really liked the 2:30-2:55 part the most, specially the flowers scene.

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Lack of screen time on an MV is the life of the 3rd row member. Forever out of focus. Yet, Kuromi had plenty of early screen time. I feel for her partner whose back was facing the camera. Yumiki must wonder what happened? LOLz.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Beautiful MV.
    I love the color tone. The scene where Shiori smiles brightly right before Kakki tries hard to bite the apple is lovely. Also, the scene where Sakuchan and Kakki dance in front of a flower wall, which then falls, is beautiful.
    The MV also has some scenes that resemble other Nogi's MVs. For example, the table in the garden is similar to Saigo Tight Hug, members dance with a glass partition reminds me of Shiawase no Hogoshoku, and then when member put their elbows on the table, that reminds me of the Fuusen wa Ikiteiru courtroom scene. Overall, I love the MV.
    And, in one scene almost at the end of the MV when members stand in one line, Nagi becomes the center between Kakki and Sakuchan.:)
    I agree with others, 3rd row lacks screen time. Need byakugan to find members on this row.:)

As for the song, I think it grows on me.

20. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

When the camera rounds in circle... and then when the wall of flowers falls... beautiful!