Single Nogizaka46 36th Single [Cheat Day] (2024.08.21)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Does "new center" actually mean a member who has never centered a Nogi single is chosen? Or since it's a new single that there will be a member to occupy the center different from the last single?

We know it's true for the latter. How true would it be for the former?

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Argh! I can't believe I forgot Aruno, one of my 5ki Oshimens. :fp:
    I hope she enters Senbatsu this time.

Koujichuu episode 416 - at the end of the show, the announcement was "arata na center happyou" (the same narration line on this single announcement)
    Koujichuu episode 417 - senbatsu announcement and Nagi center 33rd single.

So, it will be a new member who never centered the title song.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    33rd: New center
    34th: Selected members
    35th: New selected member
    36th: New center

We can hope for a new face I guess

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I’m hoping Kikki or Terepan will center. Kikki cannot be upstaged by her cousin Yoko.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Rawerontek

Rawerontek Kenkyuusei

My heart will always hope for Terepan Center, but my brain making a hypothesis about management center preference, will result in thinking that Ayamen (42-48% chance) or Sakutan ( 52-58% chance) will be choosen as #36 single Center.
    Cannot wait to see next week Nogichu.

6. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Recently Mao appear at Mcd CM, is it just usual for Nogi member? Or is it kind of a sign?

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    36th single meet and greet schedule: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/100393

Only posting to note that Hazuki not participating!

Maybe!

8. sohryusan

sohryusan Kenkyuusei

- NagiSatsu: Cupstar CM, Sailor Moon Stage Play (Cupstar CM was 5ki's first appearance in a CM, some of us might have thought that this would be a strong candidate for Nagi's pair but then Daigo CM comes)
    - NagiAru : 1st Omitatekai's Influencer (but Miku replaced Aruno in Shinzanmono) and Sukima (Shinzanmono). Trivially speaking, Oswald acknowledged them as "Golden Combi" when they had their first duet in Chou Nogizaka Star Tanjou! (strongly because of their exceptional singing voice)
    - TereNagi : The latest 6th Gen audition PV
    - SakuNagi : Daigo CM
    - MaoNagi : I don't remember if they had paired in a performance, CM, or media meeting (?)

9. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

If the announcement from last Nogichu is that there is new center meant it will be Sakuten.. But I am more interested into senbatsu members rather than center as Nogi have a lot of talented center members. I wish Yan chan, shibata, Runa can go in senbatsu this time.

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Here's my list of perma-senbatsu members:
    3rd (4): Renka, Umezawa, Kubo, Yoda
    4th (4): Endo, Kaki, Mayutan, Yumiki
    5th (4): Ioki, Terepan, Miku, Nagi

That's 12 permanent slots. I think this single's senbatsu is going to be on the smallish side maybe 18. So I figure 6 more members.

I would like to see Ayame and Yanchan return and be made perma-senbatsu members. Same goes for Satsuki. So I have 3 more to choose...

Riria. Yakubo. Aruno.

I know I'll be wrong for the most part, but it's all fun'n'games....

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If it's a new center, I can only think of 3 names. Teresa, Mao and Sakura. Miku is definitely the next 5th gen center. I'm not including Satsuki simply because she's coming back from Under. And she's not even Under center. But there's always a first, so....

I don't think other 4th member will center, even Ayame has a long way to go before she can be considered for that position. I would love to see that happen someday. But for now, nah. Renka imo is a very, very long shot. I doubt they'll do what Hinatazaka did and give center to Ume :fear:

Yakubo is now the most senior member with no selection. So, will she finally get to experience Senbatsu? Runa is the one I want see get selected again.

My simple wish list for this single:
    Ume, Kubo, Yoda, Renka, Kaki, Endo, Mayu Ayame, Yumiki, Runa, Nagi, Teresa, Sakura, Aruno, Satsuki, Mao, Miku Nao, Aya.

• Like Like x 2
  12. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Here's my 2 cents on senbatsu lineup.

I think the 36th and 37th singles should be planned together somewhat, because I would predict that the 36th will be the last single before 6th gen are participating and the 37th is likely to feature a 6th gen unit song. That would make the 38th single the likely airdrop single for the 6th gen.

Therefore i feel that this single is a last moment to push 5th gen again before the competition of the 6th gen comes into play. 5th gen center is a must (don't care who), and 4 minimum in fukujin (Nagi, Terepan, Sakutan, Ioki).

In terms of the core senbatsu members for next 2 singles, i see this as being:
    3rd: Kubo, Ume, Yoda, Iwa
    4th: Kaki, Endo, Mayu, Yumiki, Ayame, Saya
    5th: Nagi, Satsuki, Sakutan, Teresa, Ioko, Miku, Nao, Aruno

That's 18. I think theres some others I'd like to see get in too. Once the 6th gen are around from 38th it's gonna get a whole lot tougher to enter senbatsu so we need to consider now who deserves a shot. After 35th single I wouldn't put any more in from 3rd. From 4th, Yakubo is the only one still waiting for senbatsu debut. I'd also like to see both Kuromi and Hayashi get another try at senbatsu as they are selling well. From 5th gen I'd say Aya deserves a senbatsu debut as well.

In terms of distributing these 4 over the next 2 singles, maybe 36th single Yakubo and Hayashi and 37th single Kuromi and Aya. That would make both singles a 20-member senbatsu barring graduations

Last edited: Jul 11, 2024
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Theres also the softbank CM
    Which fans speculate to be another 5ki
    The candidates are Miku/Nagi/Sakura

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mcdonald's have Ioki and Softbank has Teresa , the suspects for center grows on.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

McDo vs Softbank. Any other CM coming out? There's still time. :lol:

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Very tough to choose. I like both members and I eat Mac and SoftBank is my carrier.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

^If Ioki Mao is selected center, first thing I'll do I buy myself a Big Mac, Large fries and drink to celebrate the occassion :^O^:

All jokes aside, I really want this single to be a banger. Got to admit, I really like Hinatazaka and Sakurazaka's latest release (A-side at least). Not trying to start an idol group competition, 'my group is better than yours' kind of stuff. Nogizaka is still my favorite of the 3. It would be a drag if it's just gonna be a lackluster single.

o_O ohh my....W-center?

• Like Like x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    We always thought of Nagi-whoever pairing, but I thought it might be brand new w-center without Nagi too.
    So we would have 3 aces from 5ki, rather than 2, not a bad idea.

19. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

I believe it is from 5ki and I can only think either mio or teresa in my mind

20. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Recently, my TL have been full of Mao. At this rate, I think she gonna be the center. But then Terepan CM come out, and got me super confused lmao. I think it's between both of them, or maybe Kakki center again[hehe]