1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 3rd Anniversary Concert (15/02/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 13, 2014.

1. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    well, fans want to see her
    it's just too bad she still can't handle it.
    glad to see her trying though.

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    SLAY UG SLAY

Sayunyan is OWNING that center spot. I think Iori has jumped some ranks during this show, she's been really bringing out the dokidoki feelings.

3. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^I do think so ! Sayunyan just impress me every time. And her MC skill is much better now ! I would really not be surprised to see her centering directly from her UG spot ! Sagara is almost everywhere. It's clearly a push (not deserved in my opinion).

4. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Lol, pushes are hardly ever deserved honestly. Mgmt just push whoever they either favor or think will bring in the most returns on their investment. I think she has a certain aura so I'm not skeptical yet.

The Nandome performance was beautiful. Lots of lovely idol tears.

5. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    Excuse me, Naachan dealt admirably. All girls were visibly exhausted at that point, and she was center for two singles and several couplings, not to mention long time senbatsu, so she performed a lion's share of the concert. She had been on stage for several hours, and that was her first solo song, which obviously means a lot to her. And she didn't just start crying, her voice broke, but she shook the tears away and carried on. For someone naturally timid, and as of late, constantly under enormous pressure, she did very well.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    The tease is real...
    ... and Nogi now joins AKB and NMB with no KKS at all!!!

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    PROMOTIONS!!!!

Expected but still nice. Honestly, what does Nogi need with KKS anyway when they have no theater? lol

8. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    So happy for them, it was a long time coming. Hopefully there will be no more graduations from 2nd gen thanks to this announcement.

And what is this talk of a Nogizaka sister group in the MC? Tell me they didn't...

9. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    no principal this year... new project.... no more KKS... well, that's indeed some teasing !!!
    Whatever they do, it has to be in june, do not want my airplane tickets to go to waste lol

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That was the tease...
    1- This year there's no "16nin no principal", it will be a new project... but nothing was said
    2- There's a "new members project" but nothing was said also...
    2.1- So the members asked "Rena-senpai" about the possibility of being that project is a sister group.

3- INOCHI WA USTUKUSHI SLAYS!!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  11. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    Inochi wa Utsukushii was amazing! I love the demanding choreography. It was too funny when the senbatsu sung Nogizaka no Uta with two mics, a headset and a hand mic, at the end [hehe]

Well, however the new members will be added, I hope it won't take us two years to see anything of them, like with 2nd gen. But god, more girls. Like we have a shortage.

12. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm not liking the sound of this new member project already. They just finally got the ball rolling with 2nd gen and l have my doubts about Sony being able to handle a 3rd gen let alone a sister group when they can barely handle promoting the current Nogi members. :-/ The new stage format seems interesting though.

Man, Inochi is perfection... why do the outfits gotta be so hideous though. ;_;

13. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

no nogi girls going to akb as kennin...what a waste !!

14. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

My thoughts on the announcements
    1. Next season of UG Lives was expected but also really good. It's an important avenue for the UG to get the exposure which allows them to build on and keep their fans.

2. PROMOTIONS! YES! So happy for them. It's been nearly 2 years coming (and I didn't see the point of having them as KKS in the first place) and hopefully it means we won't see anymore 2nd gen grads in the near future.

3. No Principal but a new stage project in it's place? Is it bad that I only find this announcement kind of interesting? [hehe]

4. Auditioning for new members, it doesn't sound like a conventional 3rd gen auditions but rather a new project auditions. This is a BIG announcement. It could be a sister group as people are speculating, or it could be a 3rd gen audtion with a twist. AKB have had a lot of auditions with a twist in recent years, the Draft, Otona AKB, Team 8, Baito AKB. Maybe it will follow along the same lines? I just hope it doesn't involve adding too many new members.

A slightly off-piste idea I had as to what the new audition would be is for an original-member subgroup who will also perform as part of Nogizaka / a sister group of 'conventional' idol group size (5-15 members).

15. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    No new AKB kennin was the best news of the night. Nogizaka is not one of AKB's incubators. They can go 'borrow' some more SKE/NMB/HKT frontgirls instead.

@mb1619 An original member subgroup? I'd actually be down for that. That'd be an interesting way to round it off the group (37 is a bit of an awkward number) and these girls could simultaneously act as 'sort of' a 3rd gen. Another idea since we've had Nanamin grad rumors is this project could serve as a 'SDN' type deal where it contains original members and transfers from Nogizaka.

16. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  17. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  18. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  19. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    ^Thank you~
    I fell asleep after Senpuuki and I never got to finish the live ><

20. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

So nogi46 get their 1st stage?! :O woww cant wait!