Event / Concert Nogizaka46 3rd Anniversary Concert (15/02/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 13, 2014.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I assume it will be something new, not the same as AKB-style stages.

Akimoto can't write that many songs per year anyway, despite what he says.
    Also, I'm pretty sure it's confirmed it will be short term (few weeks) like principal.

2. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Pretty gutsy to sing this with live mics, those fast pronunciations are really hardu live :p

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yay!! That's fast, I wasn't able to stream it smoothly, so this is a treat.

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
  5. LeGionClan

LeGionClan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  6. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    looks like they already deleted or made it private by this morning. i still have some videos i havent watched yet TT___TT

OMG THANK YOU~~~

7. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    One Night Carnival was the most epic part of this whole concert! Nogiband just rocked the whole idol world with this!

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Wow what an entertaining concert! First off, I applaud Ngzk for battling the cold for over 7 hours. I've only been to this stadium during baseball season and it gets really hot so I could only imagine the freezing temperatures they've experienced. At least they got to warm up during the lengthy intermissions. Maybe next year's BD they can perform at Tokyo Dome.

I think the layout for the concert was good although I feel they overused the moving floats just a tad. I was really impressed with Misa Senpai's MCing. She seems natural at it next to Yutantan. Captain and Ikomachan's MCing is significantly better and Sayunyan appears comfortable.

As for the music, it was great they performed all their songs. There were some out of tune vocals but that is expected during live and knowing singing isn't some of the members' strong suit. I was slightly bummed though that Sekkachi na Katatsumuri was cut short as it is my favorite live song next to Senpuuki.

I was wondering when Rena was going to join. It makes sense for her to come in at Natsu no Free & Easy since learning all of Nogizaka's choreography would be too much. The fashion show was a pleasant surprise although I was kidding about it the other day. Model Kawago is begging for an exclusive contract. Sign her up quick![hehe] I, however, wasn't expecting to see Kojizaka46. I guess it's a treat for the AKB fans.

Some notable highlights for me: Yumi's stylish hair, Ashurin rocking the drums in Nogidan Band, Ikuchan's solo (I can watch her sing and play piano all day), Ashu and Manattan's head size comparison, Karaage Sisters dance, Himetan's special beam and a very emotional performance of Nandome.

I definitely would buy the DVD release of this concert even if SMEJ decides to produce and sell it even at ¥15,000.

For the sneakerheads, do you know what type of kicks were worn during the Inochi performance?

9. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Yeah, they definitely need to get on that Kawago contract. I thought she was another one the modeling discussion had talked into fruition. What a tease. [hehe]

I'm going through the playlist to catch what I missed. Yasashisa nara Ma ni Atteru was always one of my favorite Nogi songs. I've never seen a live performance of it before though so I had no idea that Kazumin and AmiAmi were the leads. The performance had me fall in love with it all over again. <3 Watashi no Tame ni however was quite disappointing, not only because they cut out the 2nd verse with all the solo lines but there was clearly a couple of girls struggling on the chorus. And yeah was also bummed about the decision to cut Sekkachi since it's one of my favorites too and I was under the impression it was a general fan favorite.

The real MVP's of the night were UG. They were killed it every time they hit the stage. I really wish I could go to one of their concerts.

10. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    According to Kanarin blog, Principal is just reported to fall while the new stage will take its place in june.
    With the rerun, I must say that Hashire Bicyle and Seifuku no mannequin were great. I did like Kojizaka perfomance although it was the most horrible vocal one of the concert lol. The whole gig was really great (voice are so so sometimes but well) and I would like SME to make BRD set of it.

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really like the dance breaks in some songs, nice to see Nogi girls show off some fierce dancing. And the band performance was cool, they're getting better compared to the last time.
    Vocal wise however, there were a lot of glaring flat and off-key notes and it seems to get worse as the concert progress. It's understandable though as they must have been so tired. It makes Kojiharu sounds like veteran singer, lol.

12. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    lol Yuttan always impresses me. She has a lot of good will but she makes Sayurin sounds like an angel. :D
    We must recognize that there are few very good singers in the group. :(

13. aidolatry

aidolatry Kenkyuusei

The concert was really cool, even though it was 7+ hours it never felt like it was overstaying its welcome and they had a ton of great variety in performances. The live singing was kinda iffy, but you could tell the idols put their hearts into singing and I guess that's what really matters in the end. The Seifuku no Mannequin remix was super cool, I hope they release a studio version of it :)

14. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    The live singing made the concert.

Experiencing it on location just
    makes it better, seeing and hearing the girls do their best to put on a fantastic show.
    I would probably only have enjoyed it 10% of as much as I did if it was a lipping snorefest.

In a way those watching online were lucky since they got a fully live concert, whereas the venue speakers played the original track in the background until about two thirds into every song (exceptions did occur, such as Unders and solos)

Fan unity was a bit all over the place though but I guess that's to be expected in an arena this big.
    Even without the 一体感 of an Under live I had a blast, and I was happy to see I wasn't the only university age fan to weep their ass off when the remaining Kenkyuusei got promoted.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  15. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    friends any thoughts on MVPs here? ^O^
    it's hard to accurately list them all here I guess considering how long it was lol. but I'm gonna try even if I miss some now! I found ashu rly alluring at many of her moments, she rly improved a lot methink! was rly happy to hear nazo no rakugaki live, & her dance in Inochi wa Utsukushi was <3<3<3.

nogidan was a highlight of course! they improved sooo much since their first inception ; A (\
    the guruka & One Night Carnival perf was greattttt, ami & hime were definitely MVPs for me too! the band was great as well <3

also improved a lot was White High! maiyan's vocal faltered a bit on the higher note I think lol, but overall it was great! rly appreciate these kinda performances! ^O^

mannequin's break dance I rly enjoyed as well! usually I'm not that big of a fan of mannequin tbh, the choreo I nvr liked lol. this time tho I rly enjoyed it! the break dance helped I'm sure. /o/

naa was alluring & kira kira too! sasuga centre aura lol. her break dance & her inochi dance were both captivating for example! altho she faltered during her solo, her effort was commendable & how she brave thro it made it rly moving.. ; A (\

& the breaks! I like how the breaks were usually very entertaining in their own right lol. the glossary was great, & there were the bonus PV solo songs getting played, with Karage Sister live! they rly rly rly need to make a recording version of those lol. (I rly wonder why they didn't thought of that for the album ._. ) it was an excellent transition to nogidan! the later break with the fashion show was great too! ashu was like child of light with her lil crown lol. too bad kawago wasn't announced as an actual official moderu there, but it was very neat that she was included in this segment too! very well done methink!

birthday live was great in that many songs I nvr see performed before I finally get to witness them! Hoka no Hoshi kara for example was great! like the Egyptian choreo part lol, & can rly see marika's great posing there too! marika's looks so very strong btw lol xD

unders were spectacular! jiyu no canada have great choreo for example, sasuga the truth north strong & free! & of course ano hi was great as always! noticed how sayu always seems possessed in these perf, both beautiful & scary lol

seeing the many sub-unit perfs was rly enjoyable! iku's anata no tame ni hikitai was beautiful ; A (\
    tbh I was disappointed in her NGZK show performance of the song, I know she could have done so much better, so I was rly rly happy to see her excellent performance on birthday live! ^O^

I'm sure there's things I missed lol, but I'll end this here for now. ^ ^

also 乃木式 ⊿ ️( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @Kazuma_46 on twitter made a bunch of excellent vine of the pre-mannequin break dances! /o/
    me being the the guy that love data compiling, you know what to expect! =w=
    (follow his great vine collections here btw.

1. 115 rt | 206 fav NANASE NISHINO
    2. _83 rt | 155 fav ERIKA IKUTA
    3. _62 rt | 147 fav MAI FUKUGAWA
    4. _56 rt | 131 fav NANAMI HASHIMOTO
    5. _55 rt | 125 fav MINAMI HOSHINO
    6. _62 rt | 119 fav MAI SHIRAISHI
    7. _64 rt | 102 fav ASUKA SAITO
    8. _42 rt | _74 fav REIKA SAKURAI
    9. _42 rt | _73 fav YUMI WAKATSUKI
    10. _36 rt | _72 fav SAYURI MATSUMURA
    11. _35 rt | _63 fav SAYURI INOUE
    12. _36 rt | _46 fav MANATSU AKIMOTO
    13. _24 rt | _45 fav RINA IKOMA
    14. _20 rt | _38 fav KAZUMI TAKAYAMA
    15. _18 rt | _31 fav KARIN ITO
    16. _12 rt | _24 fav AMI NOUJOU
    1. 115 rt | 206 fav NANASE NISHINO
    2. _83 rt | 155 fav ERIKA IKUTA
    3. _64 rt | 102 fav ASUKA SAITO
    4. _62 rt | 147 fav MAI FUKUGAWA
    5. _62 rt | 119 fav MAI SHIRAISHI
    6. _56 rt | 131 fav NANAMI HASHIMOTO
    7. _55 rt | 125 fav MINAMI HOSHINO
    8. _42 rt | _74 fav REIKA SAKURAI
    9. _42 rt | _73 fav YUMI WAKATSUKI
    10. _36 rt | _72 fav SAYURI MATSUMURA
    11. _36 rt | _46 fav MANATSU AKIMOTO
    12. _35 rt | _63 fav SAYURI INOUE
    13. _24 rt | _45 fav RINA IKOMA
    14. _20 rt | _38 fav KAZUMI TAKAYAMA
    15. _18 rt | _31 fav KARIN ITO
    16. _12 rt | _24 fav AMI NOUJOU

16. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    MVP for "I almost crashed my face on the ground 2 m below" is..... Matsumura Sayuri ! :D I really thought she was going to fall from the stage when she boarded the cart on Guuzen wo Iiwake ni Shite :shocku:
    I know my bias for my MVP is obvious but Ikomachan just made me all healthy in my sunday morning. :)

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Everyone noticed how beautiful Ashu looked, right? She has really grown up well.

But did everyone notice how pretty Ami was? That was surprising :p

18. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ cannot agree more, Nojou looked really nice ! This haircut suits her well ! :)

0004.jpg

19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    yumi hair is soo damn good on her plus the lenght of the hair is on spot. and FINALLY..hoka live performance..thank so much to SONY and anyone who broadcasted the live..omg..the weird choreo..lol but after a while it is okay.. nanase is cute with that hairstyle.. although i hoepd for a full version.

20. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    As far as an MVP goes it was clearly Asuka for me, with Nanase as runner-up.

Ami is always great on stage, glad people finally notice!