1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 3rd Anniversary Concert (15/02/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 13, 2014.

1. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    AmiAmi's always been one of the prettier girls in Nogi. Where have you guys been? :p I've collected the most photos of her than any other Nogi-girl (or actually any other Idol period) lol. I should really keep up with more of Nogi's lives (if Sony properly released more of their concerts I certainly would but anyway), Ami's been one of my top members for the longest but my eyes didn't just look for her because she was a favorite but just naturally went in that direction because of how magnetic she is on stage. Can't stress enough how much I loved that Yasahisa performance.

Best hair of the night? Myumyu by a landslide. Girl looked like a rock star.

The overall MVP of the night? Sayunyan was the clear winner for me. That girl is a machine . To quote rust because it's so accurate: beautiful and scary. :lol:

MVP to watch out for? Sasaki Kotoko. ... which is funny because earlier that day I think I put her at the bottom of my rankings. :XD:

2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Actually we should credit @SUPER☆LeMON with that lol, my apology (hides).

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  3. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Watched this last night. Personally felt mvp was Ikomachan for the zip and energy and boundless and infectious enthusiasm.

mv(performance) i felt was Ikuchan's piano solo. the girl feels no pressure

4. chraen

chraen Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know what's the song they used for the very last nogizaka dictionary segment? It sounds awesome. Still pretty new to Nogizaka46 and don't know all their songs yet.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Just caught up with this one today. Still awesome. Members trying their darnedest. Singing wasn't always on point, but I always had a smile on my face. Dancing was pretty good. They're really special -- 8 hours is long time. I thought we'd get through to Inochi but I didn't know that it wasn't released until after 2.22. I really wanted to see Arakajime katarareru Romance.

Wish I was able to have seen it live like this year's 46 hour marathon. It would've been great live tweeting with everyone!

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Watching it again and noticed that Nagashima didn't introduce herself during NogiDan's performance. Was she sick at the time?

7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I absolutely love the totally cool dance segment they did in their seifuku outfits just before Seifuku no Mannequin :cool:. It is like only in Japan can you find girls doing really badass dance moves in really badass outfits like that :worthy:.

Of all their shows, I think I like their 2015 concerts the best. Their outfits had more of a stylish cool look, not too preppy or overly feminine unlike nowadays.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017