TV / Radio Nogizaka46 46-hour TV stream

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by kanjo, Feb 17, 2016.

1. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I am looking forward to Nakada Kana's dancing show :1st:. Last time, Nakada's dancing made me fall out of my chair.

2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Are all these events streamed live or are they recorded ? Also are the links where we can watch them (with eng subs if possible) confirmed yet ?

3. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The last one was streamed live

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Last one was streamed live but had a few prerecorded segments.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Asking for English subs is asking a lot, especially for live streaming. You'll just have to sit back and enjoy it without understanding a lick of Japanese like the rest of us who don't understand it. It'll make no sense at first but several hours into the show, you may pick up bits and pieces here and there. But overall it will be a mystery to you to understand what's happening hoping that eventually English subs show up. You jus t got to ask the subbers nicely.

BTW, the first marathon hasn't shown up in English except for the werewolf game, and only the first of two. I'm expecting the same again.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'll just ask if we can live chat somewhere during the stream. Definitely better experience than just watching it alone.
    (Or perhaps just using this thread, while tweet-fest and feed from there.):shifty:

7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Subbing 46 hours of anything is an amazing feat. It's 110 episodes of variety. Nogidoko doesn't have much more than that and we still don't have all Nogidoko subbed.

I did what I could last time by making the full schedule to at least give an overview of each segment and what they're trying to do. But even titling the whole thing took about 3 days' work.

Other Japanese speakers and I will be around for this stream and we'll be keeping people updated with what we think is important

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    During the first 46hour event, I was following the Twitter hashtag and tweeting up a storm which was fun. I also caught some of it on Showroom Live and threw my stars which was fun also. I think I also posted replies in this thread as it went a long. There's lots of places where Nogi fans will virtually gather for you to come hang out during the marathon.

@kanjo all that work is greatly appreciated especially by non-japanese understanding fans like me.

9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Wait. When did the 2nd game occured?
    I watched the episode where
    Sayuringo was one of the werewolf

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Right after the first one(which got the honorary sub). The game where Ikuta quickly ousted, and Marika unexpectedly win. lol

11. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    YouTube has just been added to provide live stream of the show, that is great but I am pretty sure VPN is needed for most of us who are outside Japan to enjoy it.

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    its easy, get tunnelbear it's free, select Japan and connect, open youtube link, turn off tunnelbear :)

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Showroom is more fun to watch the live stream. You get to throw stars! And if you're really brave and spend the money, you get to throw Tokyo towers!

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ^Also showroom don't need VPN to work.

15. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Did they already released the timetable /schedule for the event?

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm hoping for a live where they sing the new songs off of the 2nd album. A live similar to the MaiMai playlist.

17. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Finally some info about 46 hours TV

*Group battle! National Tour Location Hunting battle!
    Members split into two teams, visit the regions they will concert in during their midsummer national tour looking for interesting locations and try to PR what great places they found there.

*Nogizaka46 National Referendum Derby!
    Sounsenkyo?! Not quite. During the stream, viewers will be asked "who is Nogizaka's most ____?" (or some variant of the question). Voting takes place on twitter. Someone here will translate the question for you and help respond!

*MC Relay
    The MCs for the event will be 2 members at a time, passing the role relay-style every half-day.

*Nakada Kana presents "Nogizaka Dance Cover" Championship.
    Did anyone post about this? The deadline is tomorrow but the goal is to send videos of Nogizaka dance covers (ideally in groups) herehttp://nogizaka46tv.com/form1/

Also:
    *Team Karaoke battle
    *Return of Nogizaka Denshidai (Members' selected segment)
    *Hori Miona presents Nogizaka46 2nd Gen Seitansai live!
    *Werewolf game till morning
    *Drawing song challenge. (Is there a name for 絵描き歌 in English? Where a song teaches children how to draw something).
    Members will be trying this live so we can try with them.

http://www.nogizaka46.com/46tv/2nd/

19. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I wonder if we'll get more info on 3rd gen during this 46hr tv

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If it's as simple as a name coupled with a hashtag, then answering would be easy. I'm glad that it's on Twitter; love it when it's on Twitter. Will tweet this like crazy.

Would love to see 2nd gens get to do some duty here. Maichun and Karin for an evening or overnight slot. KTK and Junna for daytime.

This is going to be good. I wonder if they'll use some other jobs in the game?