Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2019.
Wow, how do they get this good HS results this time and their 3rd album HS sales weren't?
4th gen is popular and consistent?
4th album CM compilation
Because during 3rd album early HS round, the Individual HS round for Influencer are still ongoing. Priorities.
Nogizaka46's 4th Album (Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made) 6th round HS results
rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (sold out status)
01. (01.) 15/15 (+00) Yamashita Mizuki (2nd round sold out!)
01. (01.) 15/15 (+00) Hoshino Minami (2nd round sold out!)
01. (01.) 15/15 (+00) Kubo Shiori (2nd round sold out!)
01. (01.) 15/15 (+00) Umezawa Minami (2nd round sold out!)
01. (01.) 15/15 (+00) Ozono Momoko (2nd round sold out!)
01. (01.) 15/15 (+00) Hori Miona (2nd round sold out!)
01. (01.) 15/15 (+00) Yoda Yuki (2nd round sold out!)
08. (08.) 15/15 (+00) Terada Ranze (3rd round sold out!)
08. (08.) 15/15 (+00) Shinuchi Mai (3rd round sold out!)
08. (08.) 15/15 (+00) Inoue Sayuri (3rd round sold out!)
11. (11.) 15/15 (+00) Suzuki Ayane (4th round sold out!)
11. (11.) 15/15 (+00) Saito Yuri (4th round sold out!)
11. (11.) 15/15 (+00) Sato Kaede (4th round sold out!)
11. (11.) 15/15 (+00) Watanabe Miria (4th round sold out!)
15. (15.) 15/15 (+00) Ito Riria (5th round sold out!)
15. (15.) 15/15 (+00) Iwamoto Renka (5th round sold out!)
17. (17.) 15/15 (+01) Sakaguchi Tamami (6th round sold out!)
17. (18.) 15/15 (+03) Nakada Kana (6th round sold out!)
17. (25.) 15/15 (+07) Ito Karin (6th round sold out!)
20. (19.) 12/15 (+01) Yamazaki Rena(*)
21. (20.) 10/10 (+00) Higuchi Hina (2nd round sold out!)
22. (21.) 09/09 (+00) Endou Sakura (5th round sold out!)
22. (21.) 09/09 (+00) Kaki Haruka (5th round sold out!)
22. (21.) 09/09 (+00) Kakehashi Sayaka (5th round sold out!)
22. (21.) 09/09 (+00) Tamura Mayu (5th round sold out!)
26. (26.) 09/09 (+01) Tsutsui Ayame (6th round sold out!)
26. (27.) 09/09 (+02) Yakubo Mio (6th round sold out!)
28. (28.) 06/06 (+00) Kanagawa Saya (3rd round sold out!)
28. (28.) 06/06 (+00) Shibata Yuna (3rd round sold out!)
28. (28.) 06/06 (+00) Seimiya Rei (3rd round sold out!)
31. (31.) 06/15 (+00) Mukai Hazuki
32. (32.) 05/15 (+01) Ito Junna
33. (33.) 04/06 (+01) Hayakawa Seira
34. (35.) 03/15 (+02) Nakamura Reno
34. (34.) 03/06 (+01) Kitagawa Yuri
36. (35.) 02/15 (+01) Yoshida Ayano Christie
00. (00.) 00/09 (+00) Wada Maaya
00. (00.) 00/06 (+00) Sasaki Kotoko
Total: 402/469 (+21 since 5th round) [85.7%]
1st Gen: 70/79 (+3) [88.6%]
2nd Gen: 107/126 (+9) [84.9%]
3rd Gen: 146/180 (+4) [81.1%]
4th Gen: 79/84 (+5) [94.0%]258/435 (+144) last album (increase/decrease over 3rd album 6th round)
*: This also became the last round to apply for 4/28 event. Making the sold out for this round effectively the last you'll see from this album. As for Yamazaki Rena, that means no more slot available (As the remaining one is at already happened past event/closed 2 weeks prior to nearby event)
Even though I feel so meh about the album, there are a few good reasons... the bonus videos on the BluRay!
I really want to know the song being sung when
a very kawaii Hoshino trio
Nanase peaking out from behind Manatsu
are those Asuka's eyes?
who made us have to listen to Live Kami? Only Maiyan!!
Very intriguing... I wish they would just sell us their concert footage by itself.
Special webpage for the new album:
this is how i listened to the 4th album, listen...skip...skip...skip... sorry i am still a bit disappointed with the 4th
anyways, here's a page from the photo book blue x red
i feel better after watching Last Songs, how can I not ?
I think this is the most inferior album they've ever had. If it's about the song, Arigachi na renai is the only one that caught my attention.
Though Manatsu-produce and Ikumetal will have a special place in my heart.
And I was finally able to see Kokuhaku no Junban and Rewind Ano Hi live performance.
I hope it will be available on spotify quickly. I don't want to wait much longer
Shame the new songs dont seem to be as good as that website. But as usual ill reserve my judgment until I hear all the songs fully.
It's telling that I went straight to the videos and watched all of them before I actually listened to the songs...
NogiMetal is all that! IkuMetal Death! RiriMetal Death! HazuMetal Death!
Suika still the best unit.
Yamazaki's photo in the accompanying phonebook is
Reno-chan is gettin really pretty.
Hey look 4th Gens! And why didn't you guys tell me that Hayakawa is beautiful?
MVs can really change your mind with songs which need many listens.
Nogi's second album didn't have this issue for me. Third album had some songs I had to give more time before I like it.
When they released their second album that was when Mai Fukugawa was still in the group even though she graduated in June 2016. Nogidan got their own song and Under group in general participated a lot. This fourth album is the continuation of the decreasing Under group from third album.
I wonder if management are thinking about Under group in the future to increase them so they are big enough to participate 5th album.
1st day sales are 320,831
3rd album: 263,087 copies
2nd album: 216,532
1st album: 160,177
Talent. Acclaim. Beauty. Success.
Songs are kinda meh compared to 2nd and 3rd album, but they are slowly growing on me. Gorgonzola, Ikuchan unit and senbatsu are great!
Nogi has been that idol group who have steadily climbed instead of blowing up quick which is a good thing when by 8th album might start to sell 1M copies in the first week.
Day 2 : 54.837 (Total : 375.668)
Anyone know how long do we usually have to wait until itunes outside japan released the digital album?
i'd like to ask what songs played in all night nippon just the one after itsuka dekiru kyou dekiru.
I agree that overall this doesn't seem to be a particularly strong album. Their 2nd album is still my favourite.
That being said, I think that the album is OK. I actually liked Misa's solo. The song, that is. Her vocals is... not particularly good, to put it mildly.