Event / Concert Nogizaka46 5th Year Birthday Live (17/02/20-17/02/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 6, 2016.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    We still don't know yet. Most likely 2nd round of mobile member application will be next. Hopefully general application will be after that.

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the 2nd round of mobile member pre sales , i think will probably start tomorrow after the Nogizaka Under Construction show, seems to be a pattern. it will probably be for about a week, then at least a few days after that for ppl to pay up. only around then, we may hear of a general sales. or it may go on to the 3rd round if it follows a summer live sales routine, but i think maybe not for this.

3. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Does anyone know if Nanami will show up or not on the 21st and 22nd of the concert ?

4. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    It is said that she will only show up only at 20th for her birthday and graduation concert and imo it will becoming like that tho i want her to join 21st and 22nd too..

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Thank you for all the updates on the rounds of ticket sales, which I am eagerly following. I will be going for general and public sales, fingers are crossed. :)
    Also noted Ikuchan's stage show, because to see her sing in any way would be magical. <3
    It would be a shame if Nanamin only attended one of the three days, purely on a selfish level as she has always been one of my favourite members.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe Nanamin can surprise us by showing up on the final day of the Birthday Live to sing her graduation song and Sayonara no Imi.

7. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Hopefully this happens, it would be a fantastic end to her journey as an idol.

8. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

It's been a week plus since the lottery result..
    And they haven't open the next mobile member / general sales.. what happen >_<

9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Possibility of sold out from first round of mobile members application?

It's looking to be very likely... If there are at least several hundred thousands or millions of applications which is likely.

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    not sure why. but i don't think it is sold out. they probably have set out how many rounds of sales they want to do, and how many seats each round is allocated(eg 1st round 10k, 2nd round 10k, general 15k, etc). well, at least, most concerts are sold that way. for nogizaka and to a lesser extent akb48 , the 1st round applications seats gets the best chances for best seats.

11. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I lowkey hoping it to happen but hufht, Japan is strict with number imo.. I wonder how much is the pricing of the ticket? Can someone enlighten me whether the seatings affecting the price too..

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Still no updates about ticket sales... Hmm..

13. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

The price is 8800 yen before tax & others.. and same for all seatings :)

14. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    And for the grand total? Is it going more than 10000 yen?

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it wouldn't get to more than 10k yen, there is some small fee if paying in the convenience store and also for the ticketing fee. unless you are getting off the auction market. but be warned that ticket holder name is printed on the ticket, so the best way outside of getting your own ticket is to get an accompany ticket(the ticket holder has 2 tickets and goes in with you as his/her partner) . seat allocation is done through another lottery and the ticket holders will only know what seat is allocated when the ticket is issued(about a week or 2 before the concert). however, in many cases, the 1st round of pre sales winners gets the better seats.
    in any case, worry about getting the ticket first, then worry about the price(unless of course, you are already targeting the auction markets)

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

My friend and I applied for the first day and haven't won. I imagine everyone and their okasan are trying to get the first day due to Nanamin's grad. I will try for the last day IF or WHEN they decide to have another drawing. This year, I was only allowed to try for 2 tickets for 1 day only unlike the past. I imagine they want everyone who is a member to have a chance to win at least win 1 day. Nogizaka's popularity has grown exponentially so getting a ticket seems harder. For those sending me messages about getting tickets, I'm sorry but I cannot help as you can see.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  18. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

Seems like we can only wait after 16 jan.. *sigh*

19. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So there is no Dvd or Blue Ray yet about 4th Year Birthday???? so sad... for the fans outside Japan... we want to see that concert!!! :huh::cute:

20. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    They aren't like AKB who takes pre-orders of the concert DVDs even before the concert happens. :lol: Nogi management is so stingy when it comes to DVD release. It more than a year for them to release the DVD for the 3rd BD live. Maybe we'll get a release this year.