1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 5th Year Birthday Live (17/02/20-17/02/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 6, 2016.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The sky perfect tv guide has been updated, no 5th bd live for all 3 days.

2. Amourir

Amourir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Oh thats sad. That would have been the only way for me to see it. Guess im just gonna have to wait for the DVD.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

3. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The last live concert broadcast they did was the Xmas Concert back in 2015, so I think those happy days of watching the BD Live, Zenkoku Tour and Xmas Shows as it happen are definitely over. The only real thing we had last year was the Unders Xmas show, and even that was shown more than a week after it was held.

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    sukappa will be showing kojiharu's grad concert on the 22nd.
    no news that other channels will be showing .

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    seats where stage mostly can't be seen/behind the stage will be on sale this Sat 11/2 due to high demand.
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2017/02/46-5th-year-birthday-live-2.php
    i haven't bought this kind of tix before. its only if you're willing to join even if not able to see the stage. probably depending on the stage setup, can see the LCD panels.

6. Archlover

Archlover Kenkyuusei

Based on my experience on akb concert, i got that "dead angle seat"
    It's at the side of the stage, slightly behind, so you can't see the main stage.. but if the member going to the runway area / smaller stage in front.. then you can see them :)
    but it really depends on the stage layout..
    image for reference, stage at the left side..
    File 9-2-17, 8 22 58 PM.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    we may try for the 20th tickets but it'll be equally difficult as the normal tickets.

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    we got 2x tickets for the 20th for the limited viewing seat! took 1 hour to load the page lol.

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    k1s3k1 is super lucky . and i am lucky to partner up with him. at least we can experience Nanamin's grad concert albeit from a difficult angle

10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    first timer's luck i guess lol. so excited for both days now!

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    LOL,even the back of the stage seats are sold out. only left are Day 2 and Day 3 stage back seats.

12. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Goods presale on 18th and 19th at Saitama Super Arena
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2017/02/-465th-year-birthday-live.php

"5th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE" and "Nanamin Graduation Concert Limited" goods will be sold.
    More details will be announced later

So those in Japan but not going to the concert, you can still come here and purchase goods

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    being a weekend, there may be a crowd. by the time i reach ueno , it'll be 19th evening. have to see the what is the business time , then see if i can make it or not.
    more news should be out next few days , probably on 16th or 17th.

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Probably, this is just my wild imagination. This concert would be great if Keyakizaka give a little surprise by singing some of their songs. :)

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Perhaps at another concert maybe like the summer tour, they can join in. The Birthday Lives are a celebration of Nogi wherein they sing only their entire catalog. At the moment, they haven't collaborated with Keyaki-chan. If, and when, they do, they'll be included.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i love birthday live. but do they still sing live and all their song according to order of singles? because right now, their songs catalog get bigger and bigger. i dont want to hear 1min song.. o_O

17. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think they sing live as much as possible, starting with the songs coming from the 1st single. I can't remember if they sing the full song or the shortened version (without the 2nd verse), but definitely not just a minute of it. There's a reason why it takes about 3 days worth of concert to sing every song in their repertoire lol.

18. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    can anyone help me buying nanamin graduation shirt? because from Japan to my country (indonesia) the shipping makes the cost increases from 2900 to 4250 >< maybe someone closer to my country will be very helpful ><

19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    graduation shirts are probably one of the fastest to sell out, especially sizes M and S . even those going are not sure of getting one.

20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Got all my goods. Queued for 3 hours, was cold and tiring... Plenty of stock in the morning. Outside the arena was decorated with members photos too.. will upload later