Single Nogizaka46 8th [Kizuitara Kataomoi] 2014/04/02

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Jan 20, 2014.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    From 1/27 NogiDoko

Nogizaka46 8th single "Kidzuitara Kataomoi" (気づいたら片思い)
    April 2nd on sale!

Senbatsu:

Kawamura Mahiro, Kitano Hirako, Higuchi Hina, Akimoto Manatsu, Wada Maaya, Takayama Kazumi
    Sakurai Reika, Wakatsuki Yumi, Ikuta Erika, Matsumura Sayuri, Fukagawa Mai
    Hori Miona, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, Hashimoto Nanami, Ikoma Rina

In: Kawamura Mahiro (return), Kitano Hirako (2nd gen), Higuchi Hina, Wada Maaya (new)
    Out: Kawago Hina, Eto Misa, Nakamoto Himeka, Saito Asuka, Ito Marika.

2. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 8th [TBA] [2014/??/??]

Hoping for ikoma-chan to return as center :3

And wonder what surprises are there going to be, and whether the prediction from that person would be true.
    If there is a 21-nin senbatsu o_O

Personally I'm hoping for 2 2nd Gen in the senbatsu (Not counting Miona, she would most likely remain in senbatsu at least)

Hoping for Minami to return to senbatsu too.

What I dont hope happen is they increasing fukujin (Just seems awkward for me, from 7 to 8 to 9

3. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai

@jiaemi. Agreed, fukijin shouldn't be increased lol. I also agree that there will be max 2 2nd gens added into senbatsu. Miona will stay in senbatsu but I'm not sure what row she'll be placed in...

For Unders that I'd like to enter senbatsu: Minami, Rotti, Sayunyan
    I wish that 1 1st gen that hasn't been in senbatsu also enters senbatsu

For center...wow I really don't know who it is going to be. I'd like a return of Maiyan or Ikoma though [hehe]
    But I'm feeling a Naachan.

4. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

A 21-member Senbatsu would be great, especially if it includes at least 2 or 3 more 2nd gen members. And all the remaining 2nd gen members on Under Members or units with the Senbatsu members.

I personally think that Maiyan should be the center. Or maybe they can try a new member like Sayurin or Nanamin, who knows. After 3 different centers in 3 singles I can't really predict something [hehe]

And I agree, stop with the Fukujin crap haha It was originally the "Kami7" and now it's more than half of the Senbatsu :fp:

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

I agree with everyone about fukujin, it's just a concept to give more weight to the senbatsu announcements, and I don't think it's really taken seriously anymore.

As they're my favs I'll always hope Nanase, Manatsu, Ashurin, Miona and Kazumin are in senbatsu and I think they're all possible. I wouldn't mind another Ashurin-centred undergirls song, though. I'm kind of worried that they might drop Manatsu and Kazumin because they don't get much attention, which would be awful because they're necessary presences in NogiDoko.

I couldn't really care less about centre to be honest. It's not a big deal for me. Except about Miona, I don't want her to be centre. I love Miona and don't worry about her skills, but I don't want this stupid fan pressure on her.

6. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

The 21-member senbatsu rumour actually includes a formation, looking like this:
    10 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
     5    Y  M  M  R  S
     4     N  N   M  M
     2         E M

So based on this puzzle here's my guesses/wishlist lol:
    10 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
     5    Yumi Manattan Maimai Rina Sakurai
     4     Nanase Nanamin Matsumura Misa
     2           Erika Maiyan

Members I rly hope will be in: Hinapyon, Himetan, Rottii
    Members who I think will likely be in: Sayu, Kazumin, Miona
    Member who never been in senbatsu & I hope will get her chance: Hinachima

Members who I would prefer to be in senbatsu but would be fine with good Unders placement as well:
    Ashu & Bebitan

Members who never been in senbatsu that I'm more neutral toward but think should get a chance:
    Maaya, Tomato, Chiharu.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

Only because I can't see management giving a shared role to Maiyan, I would guess Miona and Erika would go at the front. I don't think it's impossible, but Erika and Maiyan are too different. Maybe if it's a song with a strong piano but with Maiyan at the front of the rest of the group, they could share the spotlight, kind of. But I can't imagine it with anything else.

But what I find most interesting is why you put Misa there? For me it seems to be clearly which of Miona and Maiyan aren't in the front.

8. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^I think the probability of it being Miona is higher than Maiyan too actually, but that was also my wishlist & personally I would like to see Maiyan more myself lol. The same can be used to explain me putting Misamisa there. If Misa do end up in the first three rows the 3rd row is the most likely once again.

Maybe I should do a proper guess instead of one mixed with what I prefer lol.
     5     Yumi Manattan Maimai Rina Sakurai
     4     Nanase Nanamin Matsumura Maiyan
     2           Erika Miona

9. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai

Have those rumored formations ever held slight resemblance to the actual revealed senbatsu line-up? I remember the one for Barrette, but I don't quite remember the details lol.

Yep I think that M in second row is for Miona and one of the M's in the back row may be for Misa or Maimai. But then again...it could be Erika and Miona in front. I want Maiyan keke...but don't think so.
    Now I wonder what type of song and concept Nogi will be having for this upcoming single [wonder]

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

^I should have just repost everything I posted on the Ngzk Thread lol. Yes there was a letter puzzle for Barrette senbatsu, & it was remarkably accurate.
    The puzzle was:
    M M A M H H M K
    S E I W
    N S M H M​

The actual senbatsu:
    Marika Misamisa Ashu Manattan Maimai Himetan Hinapyon Kazumi
    Sakurai Wakatsuki Ikoma Erika
    Nanase Shiraishi Miona Hashimoto Matsumura​

This puzzle was released by a 2ch user that is said to be a Ngzk staff, & that have released a few other information correctly before (e.g. concerts etc). If the new puzzle is released by the same person, then there's good reason to believe in its credibility. But I have not been able to confirm the source so far myself.

11. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

5     Yumi Manattan Maimai Rina Sakurai
     4     Nanase Nanamin Matsumura Maiyan
     2           Erika Miona
    [/quote]

Judging from the 11 leaked positions and 10 more places in the last row, if this is a correct prediction (which i personally doubt so and do not wish to happen because it would mean a 11-nin fukujin which i think is quite silly, as its impossibe to be a roku-fukujin (6) .. then again you never know what sony management nor aki-p is thinking o_O )

As for ikuchan in a double center, i personally would doubt so as i feel she is more suited to a solo center, why do i say this? Its because her personality, vibe, character and aura just makes me feel shes more suited to solo center. Instead of a double-center.

Who i would like for center / double-center combination (subjected to my personal bias) is:
    1) ikoma-chan solo center
    2) ikoma-chan double center with nanase
    3) ikoma-chan with maiyan
    4) miona with maiyan

And a question from me, what would your expression be when bananaman announces
    "There will be a 11-nin fukujin!!" ?

12. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

In Garuru MV, aren't they getting well with the leading roles ? In Sonna Baka Na they are double Center

Nogi Fans get used to E & M. you know who

13. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

After the 7th single senbatsu announcement, for me its the feeling of the annoucement of 1st or 2nd senbatsu already o_O

Dat suspense.

14. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez

My opinions :
    1. 21 members for senbatsu is too much.
    2. 11fukujin is silly. It's better not to use 'fukujin' anymore.
    3. E and M in the 1st row. I think it will be Erika and Minami. Both of them (plus ikoma) used to be management's fav to be put in the 1st row. Kind of nostalgia, maybe? Hehehe..
    4. Trio maiyan-sayurin-nanamin will be in the 2nd row with naachan..
    5. Y,R,S are wakasama, ikoma, and reika. Not sure with the 2 M. But, I think one of them is Manatsu (with her HS result, this girl deserve to be in good position). I hope the other M is Maimai. She always in the back row senbatsu. I want to see her forward.

15. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

yeah, 21nin senbatsu, it reminds me to AKB's Hebirote...
    will AkiP make their own version of Hebirote? i hope so.

about Fukujin, i think AkiP must remove this word, for me, the word 'fukujin' is to separate and make front line and back line so different, so, it's better like 48G, without 'fukujin', is look like all is same, senbatsu is senbatsu, even the back line members can pushed from the drama PV, lol.

about senbatsu predictions, in my opinion, it's better to have solo center in 21nin senbatsu, not WCenter, but Nogi never have WCenter senbatsu ever lol.
    and if based on the predictions, i want Erika & Maiyan WCenter in this. but, if based on my dreams, i want Erika / Maiyan / Sakurai / Nishino / Wakatsuki solo center and the single c/w is Hebirote Nogi version.

ah, and i want the good UG too, because now there aren't Kashiwa and Seira anymore. and Tomato center please, oh AkiP, please give her chance to be UG center even senbatsu please. about Hoshino, it's better she centered the UG like Hatsukoi than she's in senbatsu back line, lol.

let's wait and see next week's NogiDoko, pray and hope the best for this single.

16. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon

Although it's still just a rumor, I don't see anything wrong with this 21-nin senbatsu. It may seem pretty silly at first but think about this, if the management wants to include two or more 2nd gen members (excluding Hori) in this single, then wouldn't it be more safe to just increase the number of senbatsu instead of replacing some 1st gen members? For me, I think the 21-nin senbatsu is the better choice. This way they could include as much as many 2nd gen members that they want without increasing the risk of affecting their sales negatively. At the same time, they could use it as an opportunity look for more potential 2nd gen aces so that in the future singles, they will know how they will rotate 1st gen and 2nd gen members properly without relying on expansions.

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon

Who I want to be the center:
    Nishino Nanase
    or
    Matsumura Sayuri

Who I want to stay in senbatsu (those in danger of being rotated out only):
    Nakamoto Himeka
    Saito Asuka
    Ito Marika

Who I want to enter in senbatsu:
    Kawamura Mahiro

Unit that I want to be formed and have a song for this single:
    Ikuta Erika and Kawamura Mahiro

Who really needs to enter in senbatsu now:
    Wada Maaya
    Saito Chiharu
    Higuchi Hina
    Yamato Rina
    ---Just some thoughts about this. Now that the 2nd gens might start to carve their way into senbatsu, this four who have never been in senbatsu are in real danger. They should at least be once part of senbatsu before the 2nd gens takes major roles in senbatsu.

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'd like them to take turns in selecting the senbatsu.

One single could have the senbatsu from the fans' favourites (HS slots, etc.) and the next single could be whatever management wants to push someone (like Barrette).

So for this single I'd love Nishino Nanase as center with Shiraishi and Akimoto at her flanks, since they sold out their slots faster than the rest.

I guess I'm kind of neutral to the 21-nin senbatsu... but it's kinda stupid, to be honest.
    After the 8th member, most of them are just blended together, so it doesn't matter if there are other 8, 10 or 13 girls behind. They just won't get screentime, nor lines, nor anything, so why bother? lol

But yeah, more 2nd gens are needed. Ito Karin and Yamazaki Rena, please. :cute:

I expect this to be released on March 26th or later. There's a string of 48 (+Acchan) releases everyweek before that, and I really doubt they want to jeopardize the sales by making the groups battle in the charts (unless they put Nogi VS Acchan, where our beloved ex-center wouldn't stand a chance lol).

19. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra

Get Maaya in senbatsu NOW before I get disappointed again [boom]

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

My theory for the single management decides to go all in with the 2nd gen members and the center (Shiraishi Mai) is the only 1st gen in the single. Basically a reverse of the 7th single.