1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 8th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Drake13, Nov 26, 2019.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nogi site didn’t say for sure. But I tried to help a friend do it and it has error. I looked here
    http://vpc.lifecard.co.jp/attention/#attention1
    and there’s one part that says it can’t be used for monthly auto debits

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Things I can't wait to hear about coming out of the 8th Year Bday Live:
    • The newest 4th Gen members participated
    • The original 4th Gen members participating in more songs
    • A preview of the 25th
    • Ponytails
    • Inoue's last "Ano hi boku wa tossa ni uso wo tsuita"
    • Ikuta somehow making it to the last day (KTK as well)
    • Who sings Nishino solo songs? Let Junna try one
    • Graduates at the concert
    • Bananaman at the concert

• Like Like x 1
  3. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    First day today. Enjoy to those who will watch later.

Will wait for clips or stories [hehe]

4. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    from what happened last year,
    like "naimononedari" (Nanamin song), "Harujion ga sakukoro" (Fukagawa song)
    they will let gen 4 sing it.

and I hate it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Have fun and stay healthy to all Nogizaka member, staff, and fans who watch 8th Birthday Live

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I didn’t mind it. They did the same thing at 5th Bday Live with the 3rd Gen. I was thinking that they let the new Gen take the graduates’s songs so as not to upset their fans. But that did that last year and I don’t see them letting the new 4th Gens do that considering their assignment was last week. Not enough time to practice.

I want to see them try a soloist. Nanase wasn’t very good at singing her solos. Another member wouldn’t do as bad as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

They're wasting one year time then.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Who knows. Even if it's the last day, I hope they can perform in at least one song. It's possible, like if they join the 11 first 4th gen. It's the perfect time to introduce them in front of a live audience.

EDIT:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Nogizaka46_8th_YEAR_BIRTHDAY_LIVE

As expected, busy day for Ikuchan. Then run back to her usual routine. That was like 9 straight performances (?) Is it medley or separate performances which would be crazy.
    Rewind ano Hi (Endo Sakura, Kaki Haruka, Tsutsui Ayame) - would like to see how this goes
    Watashi no Tame ni Dareka no Tame (Takayama Kazumi, Ito Junna, Kubo Shiori, Kaki Haruka, Nakamura Reno) - Kaz is all that's left after Maiyan finally leaves. I really want to hear Reno sing.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Captain manatsu said at the beginning there are 199 songs in their discography, so they would be performing close to 50 each day in average. It looks as if the encore is part of this discography set list now. After the concert, if you go back outside , the panel of the songs that they’ve done are lighted up

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    1st Year Bday Live had 27 songs. 2nd had 42! They doing a 2nd Year BDL every night! (If you think about it they did this last year for the 7th as well!)

Looking forward to what's in store for today!

Happy Birthday, :worthy: Nogizaka-chan! :ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 2
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Raining since morning today in Nagoya. Guess I’ll take my time today before heading there. Also unlike yesterday which I was pretty close to the left side of the stage(2nd front row from the stands row) , today I’ll be stage back. Looking forward to B3 block arena tomorrow

Edit: sayoimi last of the main segment

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Harujion is centred by Umezawa Minami on Day 2

• Like Like x 2
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

I love 3rd gen's Harujion's 5th BD performance. Glad Ume got to center it again.
    So, who sang Reika's grad song? Any of the younger gen?

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If I remember correctly, it became sort of a unit song centered by manatsu. some of the songs this year are changed a bit in terms of personnel, or bigger/smaller units, due to circumstances or to keep things fresh.
    Some dances are changed a bit such as there seems to be a Showa ver of Nogizaka46 segment after the 2nd or 3rd MC. It will start with a video of Manatsu commentating on Nogizaka46 Channel starting with When people think of Japan, they think of (the common things of japan) ... then somehow will lead to Nogizaka46 .
    Also , after the short Opening sequence and 1st MC, they will sing the generation specific songs. Also the final short segment of the main concert will have a live band/choir . I think these 3 segments along with the encore as part of the discography will be the norm for the rest of the days

15. NyanNyan's Pet

Very interesting, I did notice while looking at the S48 wiki page, they don't put a replacement member for smaller 3-4 member units. So that was it. Thanks for the info :approve:

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I can't wait for the BluRay!
    I'm just lazy at the moment.

I haven't seen any of Nanase's solo songs done just yet.... Let Junna do it! (Or perhaps Maiyan?!?!!?!?)

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    One of the highlights yesterday was the Zanbi theme song. A horror song with some zombie movements. After half way singing, sayuringo abruptly stopped it, asking them what are they doing during a birthday live like this. While saying that light is important, she passed each of them a torchlight. After that , you can guess what they did, they flashed it under their face, and sayuringo screamed and fled the scene lol. Then they continued the song.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Lol, pretty interesting what they did on the stage

19. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

anyone wanna meet up? could use some help with photo taking haha

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Watched 3rd Day from arena seats, it’s pretty crazy, quite tiring too since I’m in the left quadrant, turning head to look at the screen when they go to the middle stage while body is facing the other way lol. Today was a nanase day , they sang nanase songs all in a sequence plus kaerimichi at the end centered by sakura(while crying)

(Edit)
    Yesterday I wanted to try itsunogi draw for postcards and signed goods but because it was too close to the concert , the access to the app was almost like rakuten general sales and very long booth line . So gave up and came again this morning, tried 5 for postcards/signed goods and 4 for postcards only. Got 8 postcards lol

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020