Single Nogizaka46 9th "Natsu no Free & Easy" (14/07/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Apr 28, 2014.

1. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Senbatsu Members will be revealed on 11th May's nogidoko episode.

Release date would be on 9th July (Coincides with the 2nd last kobetsu handshake event :D)

Ikuta Erika won't be participating in this single due to school reasons.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  2. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

Correction, the announcement will be aired at 11th May.
    4th May have no Nogidoko

3. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Edited :)

T_T my weekly dose of nogidoko, and such an important episode :'(

4. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    I wouldn't say it's unpredictable since we already know about 7 or 8 spots. It's likely everyone who was center (Maiyan, Miona, Naachan and Ikoma) makes it again, Rena's gonna make it somewhere and so will Reika, maybe Nanamin, maybe Maimai, maybe Sayuringo, maybe even OL-idol herself Maichun shows up somewhere.

Maybe even Maaya made enough strides during her stay in senbatsu to come back!;)

5. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    isn't it about time they released an album?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Methinks so too :D
    Although I think it would come either year end or next year midyear period. Wonder what bonuses would come with nogi's 1st album, I'm wishing for 2-shots :D

Maybe I shoulda rephrased.
    Fukujin lineup would be unpredictable? Although we know fukujin has 2-5members locking a spot, its still any member's game since not only the number of fukujins but also who gets the spot in fukujin.

7. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Why is there no episode May 4? Golden Week?

Lol I'm just being biased but I really hope Naachan's center again. I really like her as center. [hehe]

If not Naachan then I would like to see Maiyan as center again since I've always seen her as Nogizaka46's ace/center since Guruguru

8. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Talking about members who should enter senbatsu, it's reached the point where our wishlist is too long to be fulfilled:

- First of all there are the 11 secure(ish) senbatsu. 7 members; Ikoma, Shiraishi, Nishino, Hashimoto, Matsumura, Sakurai and Takayama have never missed senbatsu (Ikuta would be in this category too). Wakatsuki and Fukagawa have appeared in every senbatsu since 3rd single. Akimoto and Hori have appeared in every single since debut. In general I don't think that there are many people who would wish to see any of these girls dropped.

- Next is Matsui Rena. For a lot of people this isn't a wishlist, more an acceptance that she will almost certainly make senbatsu.

- Eto's popularity warrants a place in senbatsu.

- Yamato and Saito C should both allowed to join senbatsu for first time.

- Most of us want second generation to increase in senbatsu representation, or at least maintain the current 2 members. Kitano's handshake results probably warrant her staying in senbatsu and many people are also talking about Yamazaki.

- Finally all of us has at least one non-regular senbatsu girls we would like, or that we feel deserves, to be in senbatsu. Wada seems to have momentum on this website's forums and Nagashima, Ito M and Nakamoto are all in the top 16 for 8th single handshake results.

With this wishlist the only way we aren't going to be disappointed by the senbatsu of the next single is if they increase the slots in senbatsu to 18 or more.

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Hmm... doesn't seem like Rena was in studio for the reveal episode. I wonder what that means. Obviously she can't be expected to appear on Doko as a regular, but I really thought she'd be there for the lineup reveal.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I expect another 2nd-gen center (Ito Karin or Yamazaki Rena, PLEASE!! <3) or another super-popular member (Manatsu or Nanamin).

I'd go with the former, since it seems they're trying to please everybody with the center (Shiraishi -> Hori -> Nanase -> ?), so it's time for the 2nd-gen-fans to get their center or something lol

Oh, well. The single will be probably released in mid-July, so... long wait ahead.

11. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Manattan for center! Please happen... Please!!!

12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I saw the announcement for this on NogiDoko. It seems like yesterday that they announced the senbatsu for Kizuitara, so it kind of took me by surprise.

Maybe they'll do a phone in like when Kazumin wasn't in studio for the last reveal.

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

This release seemed a lot sooner than I had expected, not that I'm complaining. I need to check the spacing between releases.

As for the senbatsu announcement preview on NogiDoko, I too didn't see Rena unless she is in the back with 2nd Gen. I hope they don't drop her in at center. I'm really nervous about Kazumin. I want her in 2nd row but she's always giri giri. I hope she doesn't get dropped to UG because senbatsu would be weird without her. As most of you know I'm a strong advocate for Misamisa. Please please please put her back in senbatsu!!!!

14. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I can't see Kazumin as UG, she's so essential to senbatsu imo. I grew interest in Nogizaka because of Kazumin, fell in love with my kami oshi because of Kazumin, and I view her as one of the most recognizable members of Nogizaka46. My heart would sink if Kazumin ever dropped to UG.

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

+1 Macau. I enjoy her funny personality. If I don't hear her name called in the first few announcements I'm gonna be on pins and needles.

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Kazumin is fine. Her presence on variety shows is stronger than most front rows. They won't give that up.

...Unless they decide to start a variety show for Unders only, in which case they'll definitely transfer her over to carry the show :chuffed:.

If anyone is getting dropped for sure it's Kitano. I agree that seeing more 2nd gens will be nice and I like Kitano, but it's way too early for them to start getting so many "senbatsu regulars". So they will probably rotate in someone new.

17. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I'm certain that these 12 members will be in:
    Nishino Nanase, Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami, Ikoma Rina, Matsumura Sayuri, Sakurai Reika, Hori Miona, Akimoto Manatsu, Wakatsuki Yumi, Takayama Kazumi, Fukagawa Mai, Matsui Rena

That leaves 4 spots. My guesses are:
    Ito Marika, Eto Misa, Ito Karin, Yamazaki Rena (maybe Shinuchi Mai instead?)

I would love if we could get 3 2nd gens into senbatsu. I really like the 2nd gen girls a lot and I think they have a lot of potential. Sayunyan also seems like a good candidate for Senbatsu though, so she might pop up again too

18. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I feel like the 4 open spots would be:

Eto Misa (bcuz of handshake sales), Saito Chiharu (hasn't been in senbatsu yet), Yamato Rina (hasn't been in senbatsu yet), and a 2nd gen member (guessing Yamazaki Rena for handshake sales or Shinuchi Mai for regular member promotion)

19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^4 slots leaves little room so I'm thinking some "regulars" may be vulnerable. A 17 member senbatsu is tolerable but is pushing it. In all fairness, I think Maaya and Hinachima will be replaced by Chiharu and Yamatomato. I've grown fond of Maaya and Hinachima in this short time frame so it would be sad to see them gp.

As for the song, I'm guessing an up beat dance summer tune. Kizuitara was a massive hit so let's see what the Ngzk song writer(s) have planned.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  20. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Everyone's banking on Yamazaki Rena to make senbatsu as the next 2nd gen, but don't be surprised if Terada Ranze comes out of nowhere. I think this girl is underrated and she may make senbatsu with another young gun (likely Saito Chiharu) making it for the first time.

But I think some of our most famous regulars like Takayama Kazumi, Fukagawa Mai, and Akimoto Manatsu could be sent to undergirls given that Senbatsu predictions are unpredictable. Higuchi Hina, Kitano Hinako, Kawamura Mahiro, and sadly for my sake, Wada Maaya, are likely gone, but if we want to see Eto Misa back in senbatsu, Kazumin, Maimai and Manattan may get the stiff arm to the face...

This is so difficult to predict so all we can do is wait come the next Nogidoko.

Crossing my fingers for Maaya to come back!!