Single Nogizaka46 9th "Natsu no Free & Easy" (14/07/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

17 member senbatsu is likely if Rena is taking a spot, and it's not like they haven't done it before in response to adding a girl from out of nowhere (Hori).

Doko usually only has senbatsu members making appearances, and since Rena is has pretty much 0 chance of becoming a Doko regular, keeping a 16 member senbatsu means only 15 girls will show up in studio each week. Not saying people will notice much of a difference between 15 and 16, but if you can fit an extra girl in there and give her a chance to shine, why wouldn't you?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Wouldn't Rena appear on every NogiDoko during her kennin? If anything, management will probably rotate UG members to fill in.

3. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I'd be surprised if she even appears on 2 Doko episodes - unless they film 2 episodes together in one session. Even on SKE's own show Sekai Seifuku Joshi she had super low attendance, and now she's actually kennin, I just don't see how she could have the time.

As for rotating unders in, I only remember them doing that when a senbatsu member is suddenly absent during a single promotion event or something. But of course Rena is the first case of its kind so we really don't know anything at all.

4. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    You see why Rena's kennin was a bad idea...

Nevertheless, I think 17 members in senbatsu is too high anyway and besides, Ikuchan's spot is technically Rena's, so there's no ground lost there. It's just a matter of who drops out of senbatsu rather than who makes it in.

I still am making bold predictions that a senbatsu regular gets shockingly sent to undergirls, but again, we won't know until the reveal day.

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I think this would cause some animosity amongst members. It's like a player getting drafted for a team but only shows up for the games and not the practices.

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I do hope this doesn't happen. While her absence would mean 1 spot for UG to fill-up and they can rotate between UG to take turns appearing on the show during her absence, if this happens, I would have this question of: "In the first place, why kennin if her schedule is too tight to come to nogidoko recordings?"

I'm not against her kennin, I just hope they sort out these possible recording schedule issues. I think they record 2-3 episodes per time, so theres a chance we might see Rena on majority/all of the doko episodes while she is still in senbatsu & kennin in nogizaka.

As for 9th single senbatsu's lineup, I think its going to expand to 18 slots.
    And hopefully they dont play around with the fukujin numbers again, hope it goes back to 7 or 8fukujin.

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

This is why I think it's paramount that Rena appears in most/all Ngzk shows. If not, she will get some degree of hating.

8. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Yeahs I share same views with you, I`m also hoping for some kinda Nogi senbatsu members vs Rena , like when Manattan first joined hehe, just for the LULz.

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Or they could just have 17 member senbatsus as long as the kennin lasts, so she's technically not "taking anyone's spot". I would LOVE to see her on every Doko but... like I said, we can't even count on her showing up regularly on SKE shows, it's just not likely.

10. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lately, I haven't really liked the decisions on senbatsu.
    i want the original three, ikoma, ikuta, and my girl hoshimina.
    i want rena to be in the new senbatsu, but not as the center. hopefully ikoma being in team b will help her be center again.
    also hoping that hoshimina gets back into senbatsu, since her last senbatsu was Girl's Rule. FINGERS CROSSED!!

11. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I doubt Maimai will be pushed down to UG since she's rising rather than declining. I could understand Kazumin possibly as she's been declining lately but I really doubt they'll push a rising member like Maimai down. I just really doubt Maimai & Kazumin will be kicked off since both have some work outside of singles/handshake events too. But hey, anything can happen so all I can do is just hope.

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

If it's at the beach then I hope they don't use recycled AKB beach formula.

13. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

i'm still hoping that rena's kennin with nogizaka means that she won't be participating in AKB singles in the future - one could argue that she missed so much SKE stuff because she focused on AKB promo. theoretically, not being in AKB senbatsu would mean that she could focus on more nogizaka stuff.

either way, she'll still be active with AKB promotions until later in the summer cause she'll obviously be voted into senbatsu for the election single but after that, who knows!

14. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They might do something unique like how SKE did with Aishiteraburu.

15. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Sayurin, Nanamin or Manattan center. I don't think Sony will go back to repeating centers until they've gone through all the popular ones

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

The situation with Rena is why I don't think it's a good idea to have any girl who is in a sister group and AKB48 senbatsu to kennin with another group. Milky is, to a somewhat lesser extent because of more shared activities, in the same boat by having her kennin transferred to SKE. Rather than replacing AKB48 activities, their workload is just going to go up. Both of them are still in Labrador Retriever and the upcoming election. I'm actually rather worried for Rena's health and, as people have pointed out, this busy schedule will also affect her ability to participate properly in Nogizaka activities.

17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    AMEN. I share the same opinion. And I think it's good.
    I don't want a beach PV like AKB etc. Something like Girls Rule is totally okay for me and match the way of Nogizaka46 way more.<3

18. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Sounds good to me; I wouldn't mind seeing a random undergirl jump up to center as well.
    But I'd like Sayuringo to be quite honest. She has the center vibe that Maiyan and Naachan has, so I'd love to see her rock the center spot for the first time.

19. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    My wish for Nogi next single :
    1. 2nd gen get 1 more spot in senbatsu
    2. Kiichan is keep in senbatsu
    3. Mattsun or Manattan for center!!

20. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina