1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 9th "Natsu no Free & Easy" (14/07/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Apr 28, 2014.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont like the song but its chorus stucks in my head.lol

2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Natsu no Free & Easy's 7th Round HS Result
    [​IMG]
    From left to right are: Rank, change in rank (compared to last round), blocks sold out, changes in blocks sold out, members' name.

01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Nishino Nanase (sold out since 6th rnd)
    02. (02.) 30/30 (+00) Shiraishi Mai (sold out since 6th rnd)
    03. (03.) 30/30 (+01) Akimoto Manatsu (sold out)
    04. (04.) 28/30 (+00) Fukagawa Mai
    05. (05.) 28/30 (+04) Hashimoto Nanami
    06. (06.) 25/30 (+03) Sakurai Reika
    07. (07.) 23/30 (+02) Matsumura Sayuri
    08. (08.) 20/30 (+03) Eto Misa
    09. (09.) 17/30 (+03) Wakatsuki Yumi
    10. (10.) 05/05 (+00) Matsui Rena (sold out since 2nd round)
    11. (13.) 03/30 (+02) Hori Miona
    12. (13.) 02/30 (+01) Takayama Kazumi
    13. (11.) 02/29 (+00) Ikoma Rina
    14. (12.) 02/21 (+00) Nagashima Seira
        245/788 (+19) Total
        281/760 (-36) Last Single (Increases/Decreases by 9th Single)

3. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Well, there's literally no more handshake with the members, is a decline in sales foreseeable? A bold move from the management, great for the sake of our girls' safety but a bit harsh on fans feeling. Nogi46 is now suffering a competitive disadvantage against AKB48, but I hope fans may eventually get use to the new way of idol interaction.

4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    ^Correct me if I'm wrong, but only the National Handshakes have been changed like that. The Individual handshakes are still real handshakes, but they have heightened security

5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    So, it's 'national HS event' which turn into 'talking event'. And what about 'individual HS'? Are fans still allowed to shaking hands with the girls in 'individual HS event' ?

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    From what I read, its only national HS changed to a talk-only event, without the handshake but kobetsu remains the same.

Probably they want to prevent random people from going in? Since kobetsu you have to apply to get the ticket slots whereas national HS its just buy a CD?

7. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

Maybe you get a longer amount of time to talk to the girls tho? That's kinda cool

8. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    It might actually be the opposite, since you're not shaking(holding) hands with the member it would be easier for the usher to usher you next/away.

9. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Yes moomookan is right, it is only the national handshake event that have it nature altered. It might serve as an incentive to buy more individual HS tickets actually, since you won't get to handshake in national events anymore, but only to substitute regular purchase I suppose. So the impact is hard to say.

I was thinking like PikoAshy too actually, alas it will be hard to tell. I can imagine mngmnt wanting to disperse fan dissatisfaction at the change by increasing convo time a bit, but then this mngmnt is not one I necessarily have high opinion of lol. We will see I guess. ^ ^

10. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I'm still very ignorant; what is the difference between national and individual handshake events? It'll be interesting to see if this will change whose tickets sell well; I wonder if members like Manattan who are famous for hand touching as well as holding will do slightly worse if they just need to rely on talking with no physical contact. I would imagine they'll reinstate handshakes at some point though, because it'll probably impact sales if they change the nature of the event permanently. Even though it's a bit disappointing they might not allow handshaking in the future at all events, I'm glad about the bag check and the metal detector, I think those measures were long overdue.

11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  12. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i like very very much .... wait for the longer version now...

13. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I'm planning to order the single and I realized on the website it states that the first press edition comes with a photo. Are these photos supposed to be like the regular photos that come with AKB singles, or is it like the theater photos? And what is the difference between the regular and Type A, B, C editions? Thank

14. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    For national HS events you don't need to apply for tickets thro ForTune Music, but just buy Type A, B, C thro any normal ways. The national tickets are in those singles, & you can use it on any lanes you like. For national events they also put two to three girls together in a lane & do so with balancing out their popularity in mind. This is probably why they decided to make the national event a talking event; for national events you don't need to go thro the online application process & can just purchase the single anywhere to enter.

For individual events you have to apply online, & for popular members you often have to go thro a lottery. This is where those HS sold out numbers are from.

hmm all Type A, B, & C editions comes with a photo. These also comes with DVDs that include bonus contents & MVs, plus national HS event tickets. Regular edition have no DVDs, no national HS tickets, no photos lol, but they are cheaper. This is also the CD you receive when you make a individual HS slot purchase on ForTune Music.

As for first press edition, I think they just refers to Type A, B, & C? From what I know Ngzk don't rly have anymore different versions of their singles other than A, B, C & regular.

& lastly, buying regular edition thro Rakuten can get you a special Rakuten photos of your choice! The available members are the fukujins. This is only possible if you are in Japan tho I think.

15. monomark

monomark Kenkyuusei

^Did the photos only ever come with the ABC editions? Because I thought all editions came with an external bonus group photo while the ABC editions came with an additional first press bonus member photo inside the case? Or did they stop doing the group photos all together?

16. purmion

purmion Kenkyuusei

Nani mo Dekizu ni Soba ni Iru sounds awesome, good chance of becoming my favourite song from the single. So far we have got radio-rips/previews of all the b-sides
    except for "Boku ga ikanakya dare ga ikunda?", right?

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Finally got a glimpse of the UG senbatsu! :awesome:

18. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

How does it look??? I'm so curious! :omg:

19. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    So Junna and Ranze were promoted to full members?

20. yasasshii

yasasshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If they were, I don't think it was made official yet, I have been checking Nogiblog obsessively the past few days to see if there were any promotions, and they did not get their own blogs yet like Maichun did when she was promoted, but I really hope we're going to hear something about it soon. It's about time for more 3rd gens to get promoted.
    Also, I'm really glad that Bebitan is Undergirls center again!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014