Single Nogizaka46 9th "Natsu no Free & Easy" (14/07/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Apr 28, 2014.

1. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

She doesn't remind me of Acchan either. Maybe a little in appearance... Maybe. But many people see it, including Aki-P. :^^;:

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  2. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Maybe their hairstyle and eyes resemble A teeny weeny bit, plus its probably due to Aki-p saying that the vibe she gave resembled Acchan. Doesn't matter now though, ikuchan has established her own identity :)

Regarding what u said above that they (management) considered making ikuchan center for guru curtain, could I know where u heard it? o_O
    I can't seem to remember, thanks in advance for triggering my memory~

Regarding magazine/TV appearances, mainly for TV regulars its pretty spread out, and each member suits their corner well IMO.
    Regarding magazine appearances from what I observe, that single's fukujin which is understandable, other than that the back-row senbatsu usually get not much magazine appearances and UG get close to none at all or any if lucky. Which brings it to nogizaka's system that the non-senbatsu members get very little media exposure, while its good that nogizaka has quite an interchanging senbatsu, there are some members quite "stucked" in UG as they get quite little chances? Or maybe that they are not so "marketable", and theres the 2nd gen too, I really hope NOGIBINGO comes back as I like seeing both gens interacting with each other.

While this system as alot of u might say its not so fair to the members given less opportunities, it cant really be helped as thats business and sony has to do whats good for business i guess .. like it or not. :)

Hope the 2nd gen would get more appearances, i shall repeat myself, Yamazaki Rena for senbatsu, kiichan remain in senbatsu HEHE~

3. MidnightMelancholy

I don't remember where I read about AKI-P wanting to make Erika-chan the center. It was a long time ago and when Nogizaka46 was still new. I probably read it in Everyday48 because I used to read about the group there. Sorry, dear. :(

4. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

I was watching Nogi videos today and it made me so bummed that Ikuta won't be in the new single :( she is so wonderful

5. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Welcome to stage48 :p

See our discussions brought new people in XD

6. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

oh yes thank you :) I have been wanting to join a Nogi forum for a long time. :)

7. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Do you guys think Sayurin will be put back into fukujin or if Sony will keep her in the 2nd row again?

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Personally, I hope Sayurin will back to fukujin. And Akimoto Manatsu. Both of them are fans' fav (they sold all their HS slots) so I think they deserve fukujin position. But, well, we all know it's 100% management's decision. Sometimes they don't go along with fans' wishes..

9. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I only remember the article or somewhere stating that akiP felt some Acchan vibes from Ikuchan, however I don't really see it except for maybe the sparkling eyes? I know that Acchan and Maiyan's dream when they were younger was to open up a cake shop or something though hehe [hehe]

I think both Chiharu and Tomato will not be shafted but it really does seem likely that only 1 will make senbatsu...so then the addition of another 2nd gen. Or senbatsu might be increased a member or so. Honestly I have no idea and we'll see in like 12+ hours lol.

I still think that it will be a double center though or a totally unexpected person. Also, Sayurin should be back in fukujin and yes Misamisa should return!:blush:

10. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i hope sayurin too fighting

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Psst, hey guys, I think I found a stream link for Sunday's Doko:

http://www.justin.tv/qq0326
    http://www.justin.tv/vbn1599512007

Don't spread it around too much though because I'm not sure if the stream's owner would like that :fear:. It'll air at Japan time 24:00, which is exactly 12 hours from now. Let's get ready to watch the senbatsu reveal!

12. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I hate my internet connection which is so slow, so I can't watch it via streaming T_T I can't wait for nogidoko..I'm expecting something unexpected..

13. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Thanks Under The Ribbon, for the extra streams! I have like 2-3 streams I watch tv tokyo from but most if not all of them always get extremely laggy from the traffic :cry:

14. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^Regarding the Ikuchan & Aachan comparison, iirc it was from a very early news video. While I guess there is indeed a minimal resemblance there, since I have seen few ppl make the comparison before, the majority of ppl I think don't see much if any similarities, especially after getting to know Ikuchan. Personally I quite dislike it when ppl say they are similar, same goes with Maiyan & Kohiharu, as I feel this make ppl overlook the unique personality of Ikuchan & Maiyan to a degree. I also don't think they resemble each other too so that doesn't help I guess lol. Its an understandable thing to do tho I feel, when we are trying to get to know new ppl or things, we make comparison to things we are familiar naturally I suppose. In such cases I hope the feeling of similarities don't last long lol.

Regarding appearances on various telly shows & magazine shoots. Methink whether a member gets these opportunities do depends significantly on the agency. Not so much that because if they reject Sony's offer they will get financially punished, but rather because I think they would just trust SME to make the proper arrangement. I don't think most of these magazine editors will look up Ngzk's info in dept, info like members' bio or HS results for example, & hence they won't know the members that well or their respective popularity. In such case I think they will just trust mngmnt lol. There's exception tho methink; fashion magazine I think will be more picky as they look at ppl's fashion sense & how suitable they are to modeling, hence we see Maiyan, Naachan & Nanamin in fashion magazine more often methink. Might also explain why Ikuchan rarely ever go on them lol (her fashion sense is soooo lame sometimes lololol.. Dx) Another exception: when the magazine editors are fans! xD I think Samurai ELO & UTB have editors that follow Ngzk closely, hence the opportunities are spread out more I guess.

Also, on what constitute a push & what doesn't. I think defining this will help with the discussion a lot. In my view, if a member is receiving resources considered above her popularity level then she is considered pushed. If a member is of high popularity level alrdy, then even if she gets a high level of resources it will not be considered a push (I'll just call this stable). If a member gets very little resources despite a high popularity level, then she is shafted. Some real life examples for each, I think Misamisa is a classic shafted sadly (cries.) Maiyan can be argued to be stable (altho I guess one can make a case she deserves more for her popularity.) & lastly many fans point to Ikoma & Minami as being pushed.

I might add more thoughts to the discussion later lol. As for guesses on who will make fukujins.. how bout guessing senbatsu lol? If I'm guessing senbatsu, then Maiyan, Naachan, Nanamin, Ikoma, Miona, Sayurin, Rena, Reika, Maimai, & Wakasama are locks. That leaves 6 potential spaces, which I'm guessing in terms of likelihood, are:
    1. Kazumin (some have said she seems gloomy, I don't think she'll drop tho.)
    2. Shinuchi (new 2nd gen)
    3. Marika (I think mngmnt like her most among Unders)
    4. Himetan (two recent mag scans)
    5. Minami (a mngmnt favourite, & UTB shoot!)
    6. Misamisa (She rly should be in, but the potential for shaft orz)
    7. Renachi (she seems to have momentum)
    8. Ashu (she was in a recent mag shoot with Himetan & Marika, symbolic?)
    9. Tomato
    10. or Chiharu or both (I got a feeling they might get passed over somehow)
    11. Nyansayu
    12. or Kanarin or both (been holding steady & might be time for them to return?)
    13. Hinapyon (momentum, have largest total block increase for next single)

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Thanks for breaking down push, stable and shaft. With your criteria I guess I'm giving Ikomachan more credit than deserved. The one member I feel that gets pushed tremendously is HoshiMina. Much to my chagrin, I would not be surprised if she is pushed back into senbatsu tonight. Speaking of which, it would kill me if Misamisa gets the shaft again. More so if Kazumin gets dropped although some here say she is safe. There is some speculation that the formation will be high.

Edit: I think the most royal shafting would be is not giving Yamatomato or Chiharu a shot.

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Kazumin is safe. Can you really imagine a Doko episode without her as a regular? It's bad enough Iku-chan will be absent from upcoming episodes.

I think her voice is really a blessing in disguise. While there are girls who could potentially take over as Nogi's "variety star", no one will ever be able to replace that voice.

17. MidnightMelancholy

@rust , being punished by big agencies happens in the ent. industry and producers/editor and high-ups in general do consider it before making decisions, particularly if the decisions will displease some big comapany. Regarding punishments... they are, most of the time, really light. However, sometimes they can be very severe (eg. Korean boy group JYJ).

Things usually does not reach the point where a punishment will ensue, though. Big companies and most media outlets have agreements and work together, after all. So like I said before, they probably won't reject a girl. They don't have a reason to, since it's a win-win situation for both parties.

Oh, and generally, producers/editors will look at the girl's (group too) info with depth, including bio and curriculum. They probably won't look at HS, but at the popularity of the girl with the general public and how she and the group are perceived, particularly if the product they are trying to sell is aimed at the common folk. That's one of the most important things. That does not mean that the girls are only casted if they are popular, it's a big factor, yes, but not the only one. Other things are considered, too.

What I said above does not apply only to Nogizaka, but for the whole ent. industry, BTW.

Regarding pushs... I have a very simple definition: it's when the management will put the girl everywhere they can in order to make her become popular or expand her existing popularity, even if she's not qualified.

I will stop talking now. Don't wanna bother you guys with a really long post.
    I really like talking, so forgive me. XD

18. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Good day~
    Don't worry bout long post lol, the forum is here for discussion. ^ ^
    Or if you rly don't want to write too long, you can consider split response too.

Also, insightful comments. Do you mind if I ask where you read about these tho? Just curious myself lol. Regarding popularity with the general public, it makes sense that editors/producers will want to know them. I don't think its something that can be readily known tho, as they don't know their merchandise/HS sales (unless SME released it to them.) Do you happen to know about this too tho? I'm guessing there might be a industry-wide poll available out these, maybe the Nikkei Entertainment one I posted awhile ago, or maybe something even more detailed. Polls are expensive tho, so I would be surprised if they can get something more detailed than the Nikkei one, altho its certainly not impossible.

19. hewitt

hewitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    9th single senbatsu

[​IMG]

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I am mostly pleased with the senbatsu selection. Thoughts on it tomorrow. Good night all!