1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 9th "Natsu no Free & Easy" (14/07/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Apr 28, 2014.

1. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I really didn't expect Nanase to get center again >_<

2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Really happy with the senbatsu too! No complains here! :v /

3. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I really thought it was going to be the return of Maiyan after Nanamin was called because I was not expecting a consecutive repeat center. But then T__T, but hey regardless I am still really happy for Naachan<3 Overall this is like a freaking amazing line-up and I feel dead.:omg: I hope this is a great single, with lots of nature scenery!

4. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Lots of interesting thoughts on this. The first things that come to mind though is that I am not happy with Nanase as center again. Don't get me wrong, I LIKE her, but I wanted the group to continue with rotating center. Also the representation of 2nd gen actually fell! :fp: and they have no representation in 10 member fukujin :wall:. Having said that I'm happy with the returning members and the overall senbatsu despite what I said before [hehe]

5. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    My only regrets is that chiharu doesn't make it (again), :wall:

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Ahh Miona got pushed back :wall:

7. purmion

purmion Kenkyuusei

Yay at Naachan centering again! I'm really happy for her. Such an awesome line-up overall, super excited for Hoshimina, Misamisa and Sayunyan comebacks. :banana: On the negative side, 10 fukujin is way too big and it kind of loses it's glory when over half of the senbatsu members are part of it. I really wanted Renachi or another 2nd gen to make it + not happy with Miona being last row, but I'm not too depressed over it. Rena being first row was obvious and I'm relieved that they didn't make her the centre.

So I'm definitely fine with this senbatsu, can't wait for the single. And hi all, been a nogi fan since their debut but I had been active only on Ebi48 until it closed. :^^;: Have to admit that I'm quite silent and passive fan anyway but sometimes it's nice to join the conversations, hehe.

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm a bit disappointed with this senbatsu.

1. No new center? That was one of the most exciting things of their last singles!
    2. No more 2nd gen? At this rate, they're gonna start feeling useless and graduate one by one.

The song better be good... :(

9. support

support Kenkyuusei

I'm kind of worried with this selection actually, it feels like they are considering solidifying the selection soon and nogizaka is much more interesting with changes. Possible signs:

1. Nanase centre again. I expected her to be a possible permanent centre but this is too worryingly soon when there's so much more potential formations to try out

2. Akimoto back in top ten, this is seen as closer to 'where she belongs' and so they might not even give her a chance as frontline in the future if they feel they gave the fans the basics of what they want. I was really hoping she had a go at centre this time to keep things interesting

3. Hoshimina back. I feel like they were itching to bring her back for a while but this feels premature. She's only gone for, what? 2 singles? Her handshakes don't seem to be better and it doesn't hurt anyone for her to be in the under girls for a bit longer, at least until there's significant interest in her being back. I think they should have given this spot to Chihiru. I guess she keeps the average age down

4. Eto back. Yes she should be in there, but this feels like another sign that things are stagnating. This along with Inoue. I find it worrying that fan favourites AND old staple members are back at once. The only puzzling addition is Yuuri and no other second gen member, but I think they will replace Yuuri with a second gen next single and from then on its possible that senbatsu would only get little changes

It's more or less an understandable selection of members this time, which is mighty suspicious. I really hope they'll keep experimenting...well the single will still probably be awesome either way

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Everything okay. Happy with all decisions. Only thing I'm sad about: Kawamura Mahiro is out:(:(:(:(

11. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    I feel really bad for Chiharu as she got the stiff arm to the face on this lineup...and I think Hoshimina is back in senbatsu because we needed a kawaii girl replacement since Ikuchan is gone.

That being said, it's good to see Tomato make senbatsu and make use of her opportunity, and not to the surprise of anybody, Rena is in fukujin.

And it's a good thing that I don't have to punch anybody because yay Misa's back! A tad too low for my tastes but at least she is in the lineup. Best to be in senbatsu rather than not I guess.

I will say his: Hoshimina was actually surprising. This whole time I thought she was replaced by Miona, but to see them both in senbatsu is really surprising. Also, seeing Miona drop THAT badly is troublesome. Same goes with Kazumin; I didn't think they'd drop that badly but damn that's troublesome.

I actually thought that Yuttan and Sayunyan were pretty surprising; I thought they'd stay as undergirls since we're trying to promote 2nd gens, but it sucks that this happened. Aw well...hopefully Kiichan or Maichun can center a 2nd gen only song I dunno.

But Naachan as center AGAIN isn't questionable because she's our ace. I say that now because you don't get 1900 peeps picking you on Nogihouse as an oshi btw. But I will say this: should another shuffle/48 interaction occur, sending Naachan to AKB (or my personal preference, NMB) is not out of the question now. Would she accept a kennin? That's a story to discuss on a future day.

But I will conclude with something I saw coming but was not prepped for: WTF HAPPENED TO MAAYA?!?!!!?!?!1?!?!

12. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

From what I have observed, despite ever increasing sales, it's only until close to the release date of Kizuitara Kataomoi that exceptionally lots of media have started to cover about Nogizaka, and very successfully gaining lots of attention and the general public ARE starting to talk about them.

Perhaps it's this reason that the management, for now, want a common face of Nogizaka for the public to recognise, until the hype dies down. Matsui Rena's kennin is probably also an extra reason to deliberately spawn even more talk during such period.

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

When they did Rena's first performance with Nogi, they gave her Miona's spot (supposedly she offered it to Rena herself) and placed Miona in the back, so this is kind of a familiar sight. That being said, it's a huge surprise to me too that 2nd gen is getting so little overall this single, especially because it's a 17-member senbatsu! But I can't complain, because personally I've always been worried that 1st gens will start to fade as 2nd gens come in, and there are a LOT of 1st gens that I like.

And man, just when we're expecting another surprise senbatsu, they "surprised" us by giving us one with very little change and a whole lot of old, familiar faces... well played! I look forward to new Doko episodes with old regulars back.

14. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Was hoping for Yamazaki Rena's senbatsu debut, even Kiichan got kicked out of senbatsu .. T_T

They better bring back NOGIBINGO 3 soon .. BEFORE 9TH SINGLE'S RELEASE!!

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Same here. :gavel:

Let's hope more 2nd gen enter the Undergirls line-up at least (with Ito Karin, if possible <3).
    Or even better, let's hope the 2nd gen gets its own song. :blush:

At least I hope Ikuta gets the center for the 10th single. That would be a great comeback. :cool:

16. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    2nd gen unit please! :3

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm happy about the senbatsu, my goddess Rena gets a good spot in first row without being a center is a blessing, i don't want more hate for her
    plus my baby Naachan getting center again is just a dream come true, next to her is my ultimate nogi goddess Maiyan
    i'm content, if only Miona gets a better spot then i would feel even better

18. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

I am very happy with the formation
    I wanted nishino nanase to be the center of this single too

19. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Nice to see the members who deserve to be in senbatsu back (pretty much all of last row, haha)

I expected Yamato Rina to be in the senbatsu, as she is the only 1st gen who wasn't a senbatsu member at one point

And didn't expect Nishino Nanase center again, but maybe they just want to know if she was the reason Kidzuitara Kataomoi sold so well...or if it was just the song [hehe]

20. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Nah theres still 1 more left, Saito Chiharu