1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 9th year Birthday Events

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by JuriRena, Jan 21, 2021.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    FC Special is Intro Quiz Nogi Nogi(teams are divided by the 4 generations)
    The winning team will perform a song of their choice

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    1G leading at 50 pts, 3G 40

nogichans having fun :D
    quiz.jpg 1g.jpg

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    now 1st gen 60 points, 3rd gen 60 . last question looks like going for the variety's winner takes 10000points lol
    4th gen at the death gets 10010 points and performs 4ban me no hikari

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Thats a fun live, even better is them having fun too in the end.

Btw i saw juliana tokyo return again in the back dancing real hard lol. Nice work captain.

5. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    thats is for special tickets? there is no for stagecrowd?

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    you mean the intro quiz segment? FC(Fan club) tickets after concert show.

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't get it. they already did the birthday live, so what's that 1st and 2nd gen live in march?

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    as with this post http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/01/469th-year-birthday-live.php , they wanted to hold a 5 days Online Birthday Live . but due to the Covid risk involved in having all members in a large group for 5 or more days, they decided to hold a one day all members live(which was yesterday) and then lives by generations. yesterday, they announced the 1st and 2nd gen lives(also lives in conjunction with Birthday live) , and will announce the 3rd and 4th gen lives when the dates are confirmed.

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    so thats for fan club sadly i didn't know that :cry2:

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Speaking of the 2nd and 1st gen lives, just a few days before on the 25th March , there's a mini live for 26th singles. probably could be using the same venue. for those who got tickets to all , it will be 3 Nogi lives in 5 days.

11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 official web site has update the schedule of their 9th Year BIRTHDAY LIVE's generation LIVEs.

• Nogizaka46 9th Year BIRTHDAY LIVE 2nd generation LIVE on 28 March 2021
    • Nogizaka46 9th Year BIRTHDAY LIVE 1st generation LIVE on 29 March 2021
    Note1: Nogizaka46 2nd generation LIVE will be their ace Hori Miona's final stage for the idol group
    Note2: March 28th is Nogizaka46 2nd generation's anniversary date.

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Watched the birthday live and I liked it.
    Not gonna watch the ones divided by generations cause, as I already said, I'm tired of these divisions they always do by generations. I'm thankful they did a one day birthday live with all members togethet and I'm fine with that.

13. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    The performance was fine and did not really feel like BDL. The so-so remix and plenty senbatsu songs missing kinda disappointing. Of course, performance quality not as good as what you got from blu-ray or actual live.

I enjoyed the BDL eve though. It was nice for that one

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Under the current situation, can't expect too much this year. They need to limit the time spent together and also the songs saved for the generation live. Last year's 8th BD Live is my favorite, I've watched it multiple times since getting my copy. Live audience really adds up to the atmosphere. The cheers, the pen light, the screams, the ride around the stadium. So imagine from that to this year's BD online.

You could tell what to expect with the Generation live. It wouldn't be any different from the all member BD live or 4th gens most recent concert. My fingers crossed for next year and wishing everything will be (near) normal and covid is under control. 10th BD live should be a grand celebration. It's what everyone want. For now, I'm happy for whatever they have to offer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    10th year hopefully will be back to business as usual. hope to be there at least one of the days in attendance. also another hope of mine is that they go on a grand tour .

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I watched both days. Birthday eve is going to need subs in order for me to make sense of it all. The live itself? Not too bad in the days of the Rona. It is what it was. I thought it was decent. I enjoyed it.

Would I liked it better with an audience? Yup -- I could've lived vicariously through them. And the members wide, bright smiles would be accompanied by shining, sparkly eyes as they see the faces of fans once again.

I think I am spoiled with the BDL format. I sort of love the all songs version (and not those weird ones of the 5th and 6th -- you can have those). It's a challenge for the group to go through their catalog especially for the 7th and 8th. I don't know whether they should continue it. At the 10th they'll be up to at least 230 songs if not closer to 250. Can a birthday festival last a week?!

I wonder what format they'll settle on for the Birthday Lives from here on out? I just hope that they're full of fans to cheer them on. I look forward to Jingu maybe if they do it in the summer. I look forward to Tokyo Dome again if they do it in February. Would it be one day? Would it be a week? I wonder...

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^ Maybe they can perform like top 200 fan voted songs for the next birthday live, so as not to burden the girls too much by performing all their discography.

18. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Maybe they want to perform every song as to follow their philosophy of slope (doryoku, kansha, egao). I just hope that the graduates will have reunion for 10th BDL. In the past, we had Iwase Yumiko and Miyazawa Seira for 2nd BDL and Wakasama for Reika's grad con.

19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The fan chant and penlight sure make a big difference , thats why they gave us the after live bonus instead.

Hopefully the pandemic gone soon and there is a reunion for 10th basara next year. And on kojichuu too would be nice with bananaman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    According to an article in model press for the 2 days of birthday live were sold 241,585 tickets and approximately 720,000 viewers watched the concerts.

Source:
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/2456259

• Like Like x 2