1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 9th year Birthday Events

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by JuriRena, Jan 21, 2021.

1. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the heads up there! I wound up opting for the international site for ease of access, to help show that there’s a market and for the overseas chat.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

We’re ready! Masaka masaka no kyuutenkai!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    They pasted chosen messages from fans on the seats that were supposed to be for venue audiences

• Like Like x 1
  4. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Is Seira okay? She’s crying at the end after 4番目の光.

Edit: Either she's sad live is almost over or not centering new song.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nekojita Kamomi-ru Tea (Chamomile Tea) is the 27th Singles 4th Gen Song
    center is Mayutan

Fan club special: Kouhaku Sports Festival
    lol, Seira's team is stronger and faster than the Rei's team. other than the 2nd match which test agility, there wasn't really any doubt imo

anyway , my thoughts is this was a glimpse/preview of the birthday live in the future, when they will perform the songs from their senpais. maybe tomorrow too

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Top notch 4ki live!
    Excited for tomorrow's live as today's show set the bar very high.

7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

1ki live is still OP but that was a fun live

8. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I’m watching the replay now since the live stream was at an ungodly hour for me. For those who went the English stagecrowd route, was there chat for the live stream? No chat for the replay.

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No idea about the chat in the English version had the show full screen so didn't see nothing but the show.

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    watched it again. yeah, no idea why. it's either she was sad the live is over or overwhelmed by the occasion, or she fell a little ill or out of breath. from our view as I watched the last few songs, there wasn't any indication of bloopers during the last few songs that she needed to cry about.

11. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

jfc this stretch of songs following the message reading segment is so strong and pulled me right back in after I found my interest starting to wane just a tiny bit.

Edit: Seimiya Rei looks so scholarly during this VTR following all the unit songs. This VTR also kinda rules. I’m definitely all in.

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    here's hoping tomorrow will be just as good if not better. from the surge of blog posts from 3rd gen, can feel that they won't want to be upstaged and show that the 3rd gen too have grown as a unit.

13. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

For sure! I’m partial to 4ki overall, but I’m a Kubo oshi and really like 3ki in general too. Fantastic start to Nogi May.

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Yet another amazing Live by 4th-gen. Beginning the concert with 4 songs where each generation took the center spot surprised me tbh.

Especially for Nigemizu, I was sure that they will reserve it for 3rd-gen Live, but that was not the case.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    When Barette came up, then I knew what they were doing... baton pass. The 1st Gen's concert ended with them performing other generational songs: Omoide First, Border, I see... IMO it was in keeping with the baton pass that they sang those songs, plus a bit of showboating as well. I'm a bit disappointed as Nigemizu may not be on the set list, but am looking forward to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I guess we shouldn't be too worried about the setlist for tomorrow. its not the traditional birthday live setlist . its a free for all in this years format. Nichijou, an Under Song was performed by 2nd gen(of course the center is Kiichan) but which included Miona. and they sang it today too(plus they'll prob perform it again in the Under live later this month) .So I guess this year the members do have maybe a say in what they want to try out or perform.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Another great 4ki Live! It's a damn shame these Lives have no attending fans. I hope this damn pandemic is history by 10 Year BDL or sooner!

The set list was quite entertaining. I really enjoyed the unit corner of the concert and the member selection for the songs were spot on, notably these two songs, Ryuusei Discotheque and Kumo ni Nareba ii. Mayu and Kakki can officially take the reins from OG SayuMai. Mayu has the same pitch range as Ringo so it works. As for Kumo ni, ShibaYu, Naochan and Runapi's vocals were really impressive. Probably not the same caliber as Ikuchan, Captain and Misa Senpai but damn near close.

Another highlight was the getap for Girls Rule. Did anyone notice Yakubo during Ima Hanashitai seesaw move? She was at the end so she had to really blast up high on her toes for full seesaw effect. I thought it was cute. Ganbatte Miochan! I also noticed Yanchan didn't get to talk. I mean she definitely had the opportunity during the fan messages discussion. She had the poster board in hand and wasn't called upon.

Congrats to Mayu center and Miyu and Naochan flanking positions. Anyway, again great Live and I really love 4ki. Lastly, Nakadakanashika will never die!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 4th generation member performed their new song « Nekojita chamomile tea » in their concert yesterday.

The video is on youtube

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    there you have it, Nigemizu in their costume themed performance
    like it when they have senbatsu members perform the unders songs too.

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I like the outfit history concept but woukdn't this be better for 10 BDL?