1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Watched this after I came back from sisters group keyakizaka handshake. Then watched the recordings again. They played some nice games, although seemed a bit harder . Lol, kitano vs sensei and sayunyan must hv felt very cornered.
    Anyway, the unaired scenes next month seem to hv at least 2 more unaired sections and looks interesting . Looking forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    This episode was great! Completely forgot this one was an hour long so that was a pleasant surprise.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Octobers episode have Eto Misa and Wakatsuki again, playing "finding a OO foreigner" . I wonder if it is the day they played the bingo game
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2492/

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Pork ... shuwa ~ tonkatsu [​IMG]

8. NihongoNoob

NihongoNoob Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I love this show, it has a tiny bit of the right kind of cringe but also so entertaining.

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    watched it late yesterday night. some of these unaired segments were actually pretty funny. Manatsu actually has pretty good vocabulary, not really surprising actually.

edit: due to dailymotion and youtube policies, they get erased quickly. but i found one for those who haven't watched . http://www.bilibili.com/video/av6420292/

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    anyone got link for the new episode that aired last night? guests Wakatsuki and Eto

11. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the next 2 episodes summaries are up on their website. was starting to get worried. but seems that Hirari will not be in the programme anymore. the next 2 episodes will have Eto Misa and Takayama Kazumi as guests but doesn't seem to include Wada Maaya . maybe she's busy with studies? She did score 12/100 in her English school exam after all lol.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2500/ : guests are Inoue Sayuri ,Eto Misa, Takayama Kazumi .seems they will be in aprons and it seems to be about cooking using recipe from a foreigner chef. then Suzuki san and Yasukochi sensei will try the dishes after they cook.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2508/ : just before Christmas 1hr special. guests are Eto Misa, Takayama Kazumi , Hoshino Minami . theme seems to be about errands and trying to solve foreigners issues at places such as supermarkets and restaurant.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  13. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ah, as expected I guess. I'm just glad it's continuing. The last episode was great though! Even if it's not great, a lot of the non-core NogiEigo members have better English than I expected. Excited for 2 episodes with Kazumin!

14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    New NogiEigo is out :)
    Guests: Misamisa, Sayunyan and Kazumin

15. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Is there anyone has last NogiEigo video link?

16. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  18. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Strange that they don't acknowledge Hirata Rina isn't there anymore even by one sentence. Also I feel this exercise was too difficult considering what they did in the past. Seems some of the members like Kitano also mentioned that. Maybe they just wanted funny cooking failure results.

19. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Hirarii has composed a tweet two days ago about her not being in NogiEigo anymore. It's here. She encourages her followers to watch it nonetheless, followed by the statement that 'she'll try harder to be displayed again'. I don't really get the context of this because it's unlikely for her to be featured as an ex-member but it was nice of her to tweet about it anyways.

I guess the 'failing at using english' part is the main humorous aspect of the show, so I was expecting something weird to happen. True that the challenge was sort of difficult, even I was wondering whether I would have gotten it right if I had such a task.

20. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion