1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    But she doesn't know what stockings are.

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Today as usual is funny. Answering the quizes really were kiseki in parts lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

4. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That would be great. We know that Iku is good, I'm curious about Ashu though since she has been doing a radio English programme with Harry, I would expect her to be decent. How I wish they would invite Maiyan since she said herself that she is pretty confident with her English, seems too much to ask huh....

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    lol, from the preview it looks like split into the regulars team and the guest team. if that is true, unless there's some rules in the game that favours the regulars or handicaps the guests .. Kanarin is one of the most intelligent members(and her last appearance showed she's no slouch either) and Ikuchan has good conversational skills(although she didn't really show it at c3 afa, another topic though) . Asuka i think she's not improved much but hard to say.

8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Asuka: "I'm very dark" :^O^:

Preview
    IMG_20171201_111649.jpg

9. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

So hyped for the special especially since it's Asuka first guest appearance for NogiEigo!!

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    wonder where were they at. looks like a bowling alley maybe

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    am pretty curious myself, I really haven't heard Maiyan speak English hmmm , does anyone has old video clips ? :D

So excited for the nogi eigo next year woohoo

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think if you google around such as いくちゃん まいやん 英語 you may just be able to find a clip or two. I think it’s from the very old nogitte doko. She spoke a few words but it was ikuchan who took the most part

13. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Thanks found it, just audio but I think it was reika, maiyan, ikuchan,sayuringo about rakuten iiii-gurs :D

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yup. That's it. I don't know if the 1st voice was reika but the other 3 was definitely them

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes the first voice is Reika. By coincidence, I watched that episode last week.

Edit: found it on Youtube, starting from 3:16

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  16. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ashu said on her radio program that she was being praised when she appears on nogi eigo

as for maiyan, i met her once during handshake and once i told her that i'm from overseas, she just start speaking english (her pronunciation is pretty good) even though I completely speak japanese xD and i got into an awkward moment where me (a non-japanese) was speaking in complete japanese and she (a japanese) replied in english perhaps my japanese just suck xD
    i wasn't speaking english to her so I don't know if she could understand if she was spoken to in english (even though japanese is good in english they couldn't understand sometimes due to the pronunciation being completely different), but her confidence in speaking english even though i talked to her using japanese perhaps shows that she should have a pretty decent english skill

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Like us foreigners (we try converse in Japanese when presented a chance), ppl like maiyan wants to take the opportunity too . Of coz, most would just continue talking in Japanese becoz they can’t speak much English, so in that , the confidence and bravery of maiyan can be admired. In terms of handshake , I only ever talked to former nmb48 kamieda emika entirely in English

18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    An Old episode with english subs in YouTube.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Preview of the episode with Manatsu as the guest. Will be aired on 11/24.
    IMG_20171216_155752.jpg IMG_20171216_155755.jpg

Edit: 12/24 :fp:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
  20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ I think you meant later this month (12/24) ;)

Since it's Christmas time, you hear a lot of Christmas songs on the radio or television. I've been hearing a lot of Wham's "Last Christmas" either the original or by other artists. Seems to be gaining in popularity as a Christmas song to cover. Yet, the only version I hear in my head is the one that the members did in one of the early shows of NogiEigo! They've kind of ruined the song for me. Maybe not ruined but warped my views to it. LOL!