1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I’m at Nagoya now so can’t post any links. Anyway, Nogieigo really needs Maaya’s randomness lol. Rei’s skills come to the fore. Yan-chan the next Maaya for this show?

Also , denchan and hinachi joins Maaya in taking eiken , not sure which levels though I think Denchan already have 3 . Results next episode

• Like Like x 1
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ok. the preview page for ep 46 is out
    and KitaYuri is on!
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2808/
    also as previewed in the previous episode, Hinachima takes Eiken 3 with Maaya , and Denchan takes pre-2(if she passes, then it would be the same as Saachan)

Maaya's wearing an eye patch, probably an illness (edit: eye sty)

edit: NogiEigo Mini featuring KitaYuri - https://twitter.com/tbschnogieigo/s...BoLUuee0cOpvayWwGPuPoP0ZVyYGbcsdtwDfnwdgNyjUs

edit: ok, this episode is just too funny as usual. KitaYuri passed Eiken 1 at the age of 15, displaying a different level of English altogether. in the situation challenge, Den-chan understood Nick's "too short" as short in terms of length, but it was actually height. then all the others started laughing , i wonder if the girls had thought of it as 'something else was too short' and giggled .. hmmm lol . Honolulu did it for Maaya, and London almost did it for Yuri(she used bringing the others along as reason to reject Nick).
    Maaya's Miracle happened in the game afterwards, Hinachi described "E.T" as bicycle monster, Yuri dropped down to non-native Japanese english so that her seniors would understand lol.
    Den-chan easily passed Eiken pre-2 written test, Hinachi easily passed Eiken 3 written test, Maaya improved but still failed. Den-chan, Maichun, Hinachi are taking the oral test, results next episode. also, next episode, seems a new 4th gen guest if I understood correctly. could be one of the newly joined from the trainee sakamichi group.
    and lastly when sensei described Maaya's situation as the "rabbit and tortoise race", lastly the one who won was ... Maichun quipped in and said Cheetah??? lololol, wth!
    https://ok.ru/video/1562187991705

• Like Like x 5
  3. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Maaya failed again? Image the sensei's disappointment :^^;:.
    Kitagawa Yuri is such an interesting girl. I want to see her more.

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

That New 4th gen guest is probably Kanagawa Saya

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yuri seems like a variety-type member. She reject Nick bcs she want a little bit taller guy lol

6. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Nice to see Yuri, glad she seems to be becoming more active. She's the one 4th gen I don't feel particularly connected to yet but I find her super sweet.

7. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I kind of wished they bring back the guest member concept, or maybe put in some of these 4th gen as semi-regulars.

8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

If they were to add another Regular, I think they prefer another Dumb one like Tamura Mayu or Yakubo Mio.

Coz Anyone above Sato Kaede's Eiken Lvl (kaede eiken lvl 2)would overshadow the regulars.

Tho If would be nice to have all Nogi English speakers on one episode (Rei, Yuri, Sayaka, Ikuta and Kuromi Haruka)

9. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

Kitagawa Yuri was so cute. I love her smile. I was interested in her before but now I want to know more about her. I found it really funny when she dumbs down her English level so her senpais can understand her.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    New Slope Podcast episode featuring Nogieigo's Nick:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yes, you are right , it is Yan-chan. she's probably one of the members favoured due to her "good work" in the special.
    even the preview page is up although not linked to the main landing page yet.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2814/

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    As a fan of both Nick and Hinachima, I am really happy to hear his praises about her.

13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Maaya and Zeno's paradox of distance [hehe]

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yan-chan looks like the next Maaya , at least for Nogieigo. so much that Maaya said looking at Yanchan, was like looking at herself few years ago. I like the way Hinachi handled her situation where Nick ate her pudding, devious "oh-oh..!" lol.
    and who would have expected sensei to mess up the Nogical Banana game twice lol.
    Denchan , Hinachi and Maichun all passed their respective oral Eiken exams. and will be going for the next level, Denchan going for Eiken 2, Hinachi and Maichun both going for Eiken pre-2 , Maaya have to retake Eiken 3. Denchan could be the 1st to reach the target for this segment which is Eiken 2.
    video up a bit later and will be added/updated here.

edit:
    https://ok.ru/video/1593746459289

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Can someone tell me which Nogi Eigo episode is this? Momoko, Miona and Wada in a group.
    Capture.JPG

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

NogiEigo New Year SP 2019
    Wada Gundan vs Regular member
    Baka Trio (Dumbest 1ki and 2ki and second Dumbest 3ki )

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Got it, many thanks.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    that particular episode is from the unaired scenes which is the episode after the SP.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. sakurazaka

sakurazaka Kenkyuusei

Hi all, I'm looking for the soft subs for Nogi Eigo Ep2 and Ep3.
    The ones listed in the Masterlist are no longer working since the site has been shut down.
    Appreciate if anyone could share it.

20. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    • Winner Winner x 2