1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 no Gakutabi! (NHK BS Premium)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by k1s3k1, Oct 6, 2017.

1. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    That was a great episode! :1st:

Junna and Miria were:inlove: :cute::omfg::nosebleed:in their performance!

Around 51.35 min on the 48videodounga link you can see that Maaya made a mistake and forgot the choreo. NHK edited it out on their youtube-video.

I really wish it for Junna but I doubt it. She is not really a fan favorit:cry: and Sony is more interest in pushing 3rd gen.

I tought it was really funny when Junna and Misa used their power as senpai :rolleyes::twisted: when they have to decide who will go first in the audition for the centerposition for team B:hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Finally watched Team A's performance.

I must say eventhough Team B's was more entertaining, Team A's was more fluid as a group.
    That being said I didn't expect Umezawa to be that stiff during her dance. And for one or more reason, she and Inoue seems didn't enjoy their performance at all (well... more like since the training period :D)

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika

if the video does not show watch the video here

A little send off for the graduates.

• Like Like x 2
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Whoa. Is that Nogizaka now? Kaki, Kakehashi, Tamura, and Hayakawa doing the bulk of the show! And their senpai, Miria and Miona, just show up for a day! So weird. Is this Nogizaka? Yes. Yes it is!

This is really the first time I saw the 4th Gen. Didn't follow them on SHOWROOM during their auditions. Very interesting. Looking forward to more. Was it like this for the 3rd Gen?

EDIT:
    I don't think 3rd Gen did too many shows.

Impressions of 4th Gen from this show:
    Hayakawa is handsome. She's like Richard. Kakehashi is cute AF. Why's Kaki crying? Tamura still the cutest.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  7. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Even though I've been following 4th gen this does kind of feel like the first time we're really getting to know some of them. We finally got to spend a bit of time getting to know their personalities. With their appearances on Nogichu, including their introductions, they all seem really brief. I think Keyakake is doing a much better job with their 2nd gen right now.

3rd gen got a lot of shows. At the same time as they were introduced on Nogichu they had a season of Nogibingo, 3 episodes of NogiEigo (including a 1 hour special) and their own series on TBS. They pretty much took over in the lead up to being airdropped into Nigemizu.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Initially, Sayaka was the only 4th gen I didn't really find interesting, but this show made me turn around. I love her aura.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Love this episode very much. Kaki and Hayakawa together is simply :omg:
    Those tears from Kaki are somewhat expected but Seira is so natural she can take on anything with a smile.
    Kakehashi on the other hand is such a joy to watch. Can't help myself but smile and sometimes laugh when I see her.

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Hayakawa is a real deal.

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Didn't expect to like this episode so much, they really put effort on that and it was cute. I think 4th gen will have to work harder than 3rd gen to shine on the group but it is not necessarily a bad thing...there are promising girls on that gen too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Kaki and Hayakawa paired up together looks like a match from heaven. They have similar heights and their interaction is cute together. My eyes are fixed to them when they played Taiko together. Especially Hayakawa's body control is amazing. And also that was the first time we got to see what they wear under their jersey?

LOL at Kaki said "[No don't show reaction like that]. I just got to be an idol recently" when the crowd was cheering hearing the name Nogizaka46

• Like Like x 2
  13. Falx1984

Falx1984 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    I laughed at Miona, trying to see the muscular guy lifting weights in the room across the way lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Gaku Tabi OP
    4ki added

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I fell in love with Hayakawa and Kakki, their strong embodiment of work and fragile beauty respectively after watching the episode. On the other hands, I enjoyed watching Saachan a lot. People are calling her ''Kitano 2.0" and it is not wrong.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Tbh, that's something I can't see. Except for maybe the peculiar hairstyle.

17. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Sakura, Mio, and Rei segment is really touching. They visited an elementary school that will be closed this year. It's really emotional. Plus, Rei's smile is so irresistible.

Tbh, I'm quite disappointed with the this episode. All I need is full segment of 4th gen like the first one, so that we can know more about them. But this episode is just meh. More than half of episode is just about Hazuki and Hinako segment. :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yup, the last week was almost fully 4th gen with 2nd gen as chaperone for 1st day , this week 2nd/3rd and 4th gen. next week will be 3rd gen. they are pushing the later generations.
    https://ok.ru/video/1242891029145

19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I didn't mind seeing Hazuki and Kitano for the first half, but I am the first one to admit my bias, since they are my 2nd and 3rd gen oshimens. :chuffed:
    The subject was boring though, I really didn't understand the whole cheering squad thing.

Second half was more interesting. And isn't Yakubo Mio just lovely? :blush:

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think it’s just to attract more students to join the cheering club as it is in danger of being disbanded due to having less than minimum member count once the 3rd year graduates.
    But yeah that first part was not so interesting other than watching the 2 girls

Speaking of mio, slightly OT, I got lucky with a Nogizaka46 AWY 7th Year Birthday Live lucky dip at the venue. Got her postcard
    [​IMG]