1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Zerase, Jun 7, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    But the others are consistently good and there's no other evidence. None of the other members have been in a sousenkyo so we can't use Ikoma's AKB result. But all the members are in HS. HS is all we have. And by HS Ikoma wouldn't make senbatsu.

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I really wish people would stop trying to apply current AKB HS rules to Nogizaka. The situations are not the same. Nogizaka's HS scene right now is more like AKB in the Acchan/peak era where results were more reflective of actual popularity because the group itself was in a boom period. Other metrics (photo prices, PB sales, member specific DVD's, blog views/comments, etc.) are also supporting the accuracy of HS in Nogi. There was even a poll circulating around here that showed while Ikoma had higher recognition than Maiyan, Nanase, and Ikuta when it came to those that would call themselves fans, she was last. Which is also seems to be the story in HS. Btw, those AKB members you mentioned were selling just fine before the great HS depression hit (and from reports I've read, there's also some member specific reasons why those particular girls aren't doing as well as they used to but I won't go into that). I'm not even sure why you're even mentioning Sasshi. Bad in HS? She usually gets the max amount of blocks and sells out-- for two groups even. This latest single she sold out in three rounds (same as Yuki, Mayu, and Jurina). Ikoma has only sold out for the first time ever after they've slashed down her number of blocks to 18 and it was the 11th round. So Sasshi's neither in the same boat as Ikoma nor the AKB members you mentioned.

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    sorry, comparing ikoma and Paruru, Yuihan, even Sashi just too naive. Sashi is one of 48 top sellers, Paruru could sold her HS too, not as fast as fisher member, but she can manage to sell out few blocks. And Nogizaka situation is different from their 48 counterpart. HS is more reflect their actual popularity. Hoshimina have more public recognition than Eto Misa, but no way she can win over Misa in term fandom popularity.

and if Keyaki join this sousenkyo, Hirate will outrank Ikoma. Hirate can reflect identity of Keyaki, a lot fans will support her. In the other hand, Ikoma not accurately define who Nogizaka was, she wont get enough vote to enter senbatsu. Fans will give their support to member who was snubbed for long time, like Hime, Misa, or second gen.

Ikoma doesn't have chance to enter top 10, and have tiny chance to enter top 16. Her public presence wont translate well in this kind of system. She not drag public to casual fans or active buyer like Maiyan did.

If true, her public recognition mean something in actual sales, dont you think her PB should sold around same number like Paruru 1st PB, or Nanami 1st PB? For member who get longest and biggest push also most recognizeable face from group like Nogi, her sales is dissatisfy.

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I agree if sakamichi go for a 48-style SSK, it'd prolly have a ranking similar to HS/photo-sales/PB-sales/etc, plus a few random variations lol. Just from experience of observing 48 SSK, there's gonna be some wotas that will throw immense chunk of votes that will make things less similar to usual ranking, especially at the lower end.

Hmm tbh if the people here are up for it, a SSK-style vote can totally be played out here in our nogi-subforum lol. Of course instead of ppl actually buying stuffs, there will be a set allocated number of votes (10?) that the voter can distribute in whatever ways one likes. If one really happen to commit to this, I imagine it'd be run in a similar way to the Stage48 annual vote?

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i cant believe some one here still consider ikoma in top 5,or maybe top10 in nogi ranking.. unless among her fans there is one fan who want to buy 10k of cd just for her, there is no way she can be in top7 and above.
    i believe nanase will and will always be no1 in ranking. maiyan maybe in 2nd, 3rd and below is a bloody battle.
    about 48g hs, i think many people actually save money for sousenkyo nowadays rather than go to the hs. after yuko/acchan departure, the votes still increase but hs is lower than ever. and era where acchan/yuko still there, i believe hs is reliable source to determine the ranking but nowadays, it isnt reliable anymore.
    right now, hs is the only thing that can satisfy my need to see them in ranking.
    i need at least 1sousenkyo for nogi. :fear:

6. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    AKB48 Sousenkyo only ranks roughly the top 25% of members of 48G (80/~300 = ~26%), everyone else is unranked. So if Nogi did a sousenkyo it should really only rank a 16-member senbatsu featuring members of both Nogi and Keyaki (16/70 = ~22%). It would be pretty crappy to rank everyone and say to a girl "out of every member of 46G, you're at the very bottom".

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah. Definitely don't show everyone's ranks. Management still knows, but that would be too cruel to publish.

With 13 (easy number, total becomes 80) 3rd gens, no grads, and the same percent ranked as AKB's first SSK (30%), there would be 24 members ranked. Bumping it up to 30 wouldn't be unreasonable.

8. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Yeah I think that's a very good point. The Nogizaka fandom has definitely grown though, and I'm sure there were some nogi fans who wasn't ecstatic of her concurrent position.

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think right now would be a great time if they want to make this happen. With most of the top members still here, all the nisedai oushes, 3rd gen, and Keyakizaka's surge in popularity. It'll be cool to see a NanaMaiyan battle for the throne, an AshuTechi rivalry to see who ranks higher, see if Ikoma managed to rank senbatsu, and how many Keyakichans would rank in.

Maybe make it 46 seats, with 16 senbatsu 16 undergirls 14 upcoming girls, or maybe 22/23 senbatsu 24/23 UG.

And maybe they can make the voting method like Kouhaku SSK to differentiate it from AKB and prevent anyone badmouthing Nogizaka saying they're no different from AKB and are desperate for a 1mil strike.

10. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Much as I want to see a Nogi Sousenkyo, I think this kind of event is quite cruel, tbh. Just see AKB members. I don't want my oshi to experience this hardship.
    Moreover, I think Nanase has high chances to win. Not because she's my oshi, but I think her wotas are more than others and maybe more willing to spend money. Maiyan seems to have more casual fans. But who knows? Anything can happen.
    All in all, I OBJECT.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No. Just no, please.
    I'm against all the Senbatsu Sousenkyo stuff anyways, and I would hate to see Nogi and Keyaki face with that. Although if there was one, I'd be more interested in how Keyaki would rank.
    But I'm completely against it, so please, let management decide.

12. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Leave that to AKB.

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If it's just all for fun, like rust suggested, if anyone's up to the task of doing Sakamichi SSK here in Nogi sub-forum, why not? :^^;:
    Besides, majority of those who will participate are 46 fans. I'm interested on what the ranking will look like, how the popular Keya will rank and which popular/expected top Nogi members they will outrank. Yup, make a points system, an allotted points each participants can use, like 100 points. Use it all for your oshi- or spread it out to as many members as you like. It's gonna take a lot of effort to tabulate the finals score with that system though, so only if anyone with a good heart is up for it :D why not? Just for fun, that's all. ;)

BUT, personally though, I don't ever want to see an actual Sakamichi SSK. . . Leave that kind of fun to AKB :p

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i don't want Sakamichi to have a sousenkyo but i wonder what the results would look like