TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Show! (NHK)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by NogiFan, Apr 15, 2016.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    exactly! I've watched kojima natsuki performed there, you know how bad her voice is and I still feel excited about that performance. Actually in the youtube, I've seen lot of comments saying things like "why lipsyncing?" and others in similar fashion, but what make me relieved is at least they mostly singing live on their concerts . So on one tv show saving energy doesn't matter lol

2. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Just give you guys a head up that the next Nogizaka46 Show! is on May 28 which will include that continuation in the report of Seira Nagashima's grad concert & behind the scenes. I do hope the segment will last longer than the previous one.

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    eh, they will perform new song from 2nd album. I wish, Ikuchan can perform her 2nd solo.
    so am i

4. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  5. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
  6. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    thanks husna212 and the the video quality is pretty good too. Certainly, this episode is better than the last one as it provide just enough times about SSFV 's fave girl of the grad concert. It is heartbreaking to see some of the members gotten choked up about Rarin's departure, especially the lost of Nogidan.

From her twitter, it looked like she watched it too. Hope she will show up on TV soon

Till' the next episode

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I thought I was imagining things, and it didn't look right. Nishino was wearing the grey uniform instead of the navy blue. I wonder whose she was wearing because the skirt looked short...

Can't wait for the English sub to come out, I want to find out what Hori said about her positions since gaining center.

Also, need more scenes of the alternative takes of the senbatsu songs with under members. They look and sound amazing...

Also, Nishino looks phenomenal!

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  8. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Here are the funny gifs from Tebasaki Army about our caring Captain being useless, lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hopefully, a full sub will be release soon :)

9. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  10. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    http://tver.jp/episode/19067574
    The next AKB48 Show! (30/7/2016) will be Nogizaka46 Show!. They will perform Hadashi de Summer and Arakajime Katareru Romance.
    They also included a report of MaiMai graduation's concert (including behind the scenes). The skit, this time, will be "Nogizaka Police" (Ikuta, Ikoma, Misa and Miona)

11. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    araroma omg!

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    This is what i'm waiting for, yay!

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I prefer they perform Secret Graffiti rather than Arakajime :(

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ I, too, would've liked to something besides the A-side, but you couldn't ask for a more sweeter performance. To see the 13th single uniform again reminds me how awesome it was. And the members! So cute. Aye, Arakajime is great, but give me something new!

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Araroma was amazing!!

17. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks! I've been watching them perform the condensed version of the song in music shows that hearing them go into the second verse threw me off for a second. :^^;:

I personally love Araroma so no complaints here. This unit is so cute! I especially love the part near the end where they line up and look up at where Miona points to. And seeing them perform it in their majestic Imahana uniforms made it even more amazing!

18. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Arakajime is okay. I just want justice for under members, honestly.

20. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    There's gonna be an episode of 46SHOW aired next week, 9/17. Both 46 groups are featured. Keyaki will be performing their 2nd single, and Nogi will be performing Secret Graffiti and Mukuchi na Lion. Then a segment with dance cover group Yurizaka46 and some members, I think.

It's all and good that Sakamichi are getting to work together, but I was hoping we'll be getting a backstage coverage of the birthday live instead. I hope they can spare another episode for that.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016