TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Show! (NHK)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by NogiFan, Apr 15, 2016.

1. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    That was a brilliant episode! the skit was a mess and funny:lol: also manatsu holding her laugh at the end of the intro hahaha :rofl:as always Nogizaka46 Show providing us with great full performance footage, loving them all :approve:

but really though 21 senbatsu is just too many.. that V formation on the 2nd chorus, I feel sorry for the members at the back

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i need subtitle for kazumin and manatsu dialog T_T

4. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    could anyone explain what was the deal with karin kotoko and mahiro? i saw chiharu cry so i may have panicked.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

5. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Has there not been Influencer on Nogizaka46 show yet ?

6. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    are you talking bout the full Influencer performance? there is. its the 1st song performed in the recent Nogizaka46 Show
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4367

7. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

thanks a lot. Was looking ages for a good website. asians sites are so slow. The girls look gorgeous

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not sure when the next Nogizaka46 Show! is coming, but Miria, in her blog post today (2017.05.16), said she went to the 3rd Gen live to do the report on the live. I hope we get this soon. I'm sure it's going to be for the 3rd Album release.

• Like Like x 1
  9. burnt tofu

burnt tofu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    more 3rd gen live footage huh can't wait for this too :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The latest Nogizaka46 Show! was a remix and it was awesome. Some really good songs (and Nanamin, MaiMai, and Nagashima). We got the jacket less 13th single uniforms twice and the great 10th single uniforms with the jacket. Just great mix of songs.

11. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Both 10th and 13th single uniforms without the jackets are so iconic, especially when they perform their songs in it. Watching the unders perform Shitto no Kenri with its dramatic movements never gets old tbh. There's something about their uniforms... :cute:

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's one of my favorite Nogi performances and every time I see it I wish for all Unders to make senabteu again.

13. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    One of the best under songs, imo. Red Team (Senbatsu + unders) performed it during last year's summer tour, and though it didn't quite have the same impact, the part of the choreography on the catwalk was a nice touch.

14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yup. It's on the 3rd Album Limited Edition DVD. And Maiyan with the solo line is just too much. I agree too with it being one of the best under songs.

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Just watched the Nogizaka Show! remix.
    Shitto no Kenri is one of my favorite Nogi songs, and wow, that performance was beyond amazing.
    Brilliant choreography. Although there are a lot of members on stage, it's so balanced.

Hoka no Hoshi Kara gave me goosebumps as well. It has been a while since I heard that song, and until now I never realized how great it is.

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Shitto no Kenri, for me one of Nogi's finest MV and one of UG best song. I can pick most of the girls on this song enough for Sanbatsu, too bad i doesn't work that way :^^;:
    Arakajime Katarareru Romance, been listening to it for so long but have no idea it's Zodiac until I read the lyrics, another classic.
    Dankeschön is one of those great songs hardly noticed I think, Ikuchan just owns it. But those girls at the back are so funny, great though since the whole performance is awesome and everyone's really into it.
    Awesome performances, very nice mix of songs . . .

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Shitto no kenri and Futougou are really great under songs.. back when Himetan was still in under haha

18. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Arakajime is definitely the type of song that suits Minami perfectly. cute song, cute dance, those bunny hops in the middle of the chorus :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyone know where to watch the latest Nogizaka46Show!? 48 douga has not worked for me since they went to that JW player exclusively. Thanks in advance...

20. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona