1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Show! (NHK)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by NogiFan, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Thanks a lot

2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Can't wait to see their performance of Unubore Beach and Sono Hito :cute:

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Have we seen this version of ItsuDeka before? I feel like it’s a repeat!

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Waka wearing glass? Ayane look fabulous btw...

5. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    megane wakasama!
    misamisa and ikuchan vocals!
    best itsudeki!

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Unubore beach! What a
    cute perf...

Ranze transformation from cutie with twintail in Unubore to cool center of Sono Hito!

7. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That was a fun show!

Nice performance of ItsuDeki. Although I am a bit bored by the studio version, the live song keeps me entertained.
    Unubore beach was fantastic! I love the choreography, really fits the song. It feels really balanced as well, with the rotating positions. No one is left out. And Ayane's face at the end of the song is criminally cute.
    Sono Hito's dance isn't that impressive imo, but the song is fantastic so I enjoyed that one as well.

Nice to see bits of Migoroshi Hime as well.

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I don't think Miria was there for the 2 Under songs...

10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Under is killing it!! So beautiful!! Perfection as usual!

Everyone just looks so lovely in Unubore Beach. Idk, it's like they are just very VERY shining.. Singing and dancing for their life. Ayane is lovely as usual, but for me the highlights were from Rottie, Maaya, Karin, and then Chichan (in that order). I think it's because this is their very first time being in the front that they are really enjoying themselves and they look so tantalising. That scene where Ayane pulling people in towards her is just cute. This choreography is beautiful. Get that choreographer a bonus please.

And goodness that Sono Hito. Best decision to choose Ranze as the center. And that opening with Ranze and Renachi. They look like reflection or idk, perhaps shadows to each other? I know this is not a dual center like ItsuDeki, but I can buy this as duo center between those two. They just look so good together! Probably Miria should have been there behind Ranze, I think?

Now I understand what kind of song fits Renachi. Passionate, serious, but slightly sultry. I have always been wondering what kind of songs are good for her, judging that she usually has a bit of dead-pan, rigit ,looking-right-to-your-eyes expression that for me looks out of place in some Nogi's recent songs (which demands for soft, feminine expression).

And also, so many new possibility of duos from Unders this time.

I can't stop my excitement! If only these songs have MVs.

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    As expected from the teaser, the performance was great. I'd say Ayane is a bit nervous though. Her dance move is kinda hesitant, but who cares she's cute as hell here :D
    Man, I wished there is an MV for Umebore Beach now... (or is there?).
    Agreed, someone should give the choreographer a bonus! The camerawork though, still need to be reworked I think if they gonna perform a lot more later. Not that I'm complaining since everyone got a very good screentime, but many times it captures the person which not having singing lines.

I'm not really into Sono Hito. Felt kinda Keyaki-ish with those raps and the song theme also, although it's good to know Ranze got another center position. And yes, I don't think I see Miria?

In the interview Kawago said she aims to be an entertainer like Blouson Chiemi duh... :D

EDIT : Waka with glasses, for what reason I dunno, but whatever :inlove:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah, Ayane must have been nervous. Though she started to enjoy herself midway onwards.
    I am really really hoping Under will keep performing Unobore Beach for a long time more, considering this is a Summer-ish song!

Hm, I'd argue that Unders is all about passionate songs. It is indeed feel like Eccentric, but I think none of idol groups have the copyright owning any kind of genre or style of musics out there. If it is, I'd argue that Futari Saison and some B-side Keyaki's songs have Nogi's feel to it. If I take out the raps parts, I can buy Sono Hito as Nogi's unders song. I guess Eccentric's rap style is so strong ingrained that people glues that style to Keyaki?

Btw you guys should listen to AKB's Darashinai Aishikata song. For me, it's a better song than Keyaki's Eccentric. Even though Eccentric is a really good song to start with! The rapping style in Sono Hito is likelier to Darashinai Aishikata imo.

Well, I might be in denial. Nevertheless, I am still believing that it is a good song, and the girls are doing amazing performing it.

Miria would've killed it back-centering the Sono Hito. I can only imagine. Ranze and Renachi looked so good tho! Like reflections/shadows... can't stress that enough.

p.s. I will never be able to spell Unobore Beach right for my life

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    omg...once again, nogi girls never dissapoint me in beauty department. they have everything cute,pretty,elegent.. and the songs are nice to hear too. once again, ranze centre kinda cool/rap song which quite suit with her cool-beauty aura. ayane is really shining as an idol nowadays. but then, kotoko is still with her poker/stiff facial expression but im not that bothered by it though.
    please make junna as under ceentre for next song!!!

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Help me! I can't stop looping Unubore Beach. Ayane was so lovely and the choreography was so cute.
    The part when camera was in between the two lines of members and Ayane was calling in front made me really want to go to inside my PC screen.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    The next episode of AKB48 Show! will be Nogizaka46 Show!

Content:
    • Full performance of Synchronicity and Against
    • Talk between Reika and Ikoma
    • Infiltration Series: Ikoma's graduation concert
    Source: http://www4.nhk.or.jp/akb48show/

• Informative Informative x 3
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Has the new episode aired yet?

17. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

if the video does not show watch the video here

That full performance of Against is amazing.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Why Remix when we haven't seen the full ver of coupling songs from Synchro? :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... they need to milk Ikoma until the end when they can, don't they? :D