1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Summer tour 2018 and 6th year birthday live

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 12, 2018.

1. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Today's performance was great! Almost 4 hrs long, probably because it was the last performance for BD and the Tokyo leg of their summer tour.

Chiharu and Iori centers for the Girls' Rule with Maiyan appearing suddenly.
    And there was the "stadium light wave" lol, this was for Iori and Chiharu, I think.
    The unders members were so excited about it, that they asked for it another round haha.. Started from Eastern stage back (my section) then to the far center and towards the Western stage back. Then from the main stage, the wave rolled outwards. The members asked for another round lol. So the wave came back from the far center back to the main stage haha and also from far center to the Eastern stage back.
    Simply sugoi!

And luckily no grad announcement.
    I am happy I get the chance to see Iori and Chiharu in person, albeit at some considerable distance before they graduate from Nogi.
    And yeah Sayonara no Imi, being waiting for it for so long, to be performed live.
    Nanamin was the Nogi member who brought me into the fandom, but by then she had left Nogi some time already.
    Too bad no sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover performance.

Well that's the end of Nogi concerts for this Japan trip.
    Heading to Chiba for Hiragana Keyaki concert.

Hope next year I will have enough money to come again!
    Better start saving once I am back home haha.

• Like Like x 3
  2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    The view above two stadiums. Simply beautiful.
    IMG_20180708_223140.jpg IMG_20180708_223143.jpg IMG_20180708_223147.jpg

More photos from several sources.
    IMG_20180708_234240.jpg IMG_20180708_234219.jpg IMG_20180708_234143.jpg IMG_20180708_234149.jpg IMG_20180708_234204.jpg IMG_20180708_234210.jpg IMG_20180708_234225.jpg IMG_20180708_234232.jpg IMG_20180708_234255.jpg IMG_20180708_234247.jpg IMG_20180708_234242.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    seems we had same taste for those songs tho.at least you're lucky finally being able to watch sayonara no imi on the 3rd day which i hadn't being able to come. last year also i spent 2 days at jingu and doesnt got sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover performances , but they bring it for the tokyo dome setlist which i also hadn't been able to come :fear:

gonna catch them on the osaka's venue , hopefully they will perform sayoimi and sekai de there :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What a finish to a 'once-in-a-lifetime' event (maybe another one in the works, though?) that was first threatened by forecasted rain (yeah, those heavy rains have claimed lives in Western Japan), but luckily Tokyo dodged the huge bullet.

And looks like Maiyan is staying for the time being as well. Had a thought that Maiyan could announce graduation this weekend, but looks like that call is put on hold for a future date.

5. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^it was a happy atmosphere that they dare not spoil the party, thus no grad announcements :D

180k in attendance -1 because @k1s3k1 skipped the 3rd day

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    @JuriRena That's the combined three-day, six-concert attendance? What are the capacities of the two venues used for the weekend?

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    @ryandtw yes combined
    37k for jingu and 27k for chichibu but for chichibu, one part (south side ) was not used since it was used as the stage however the arena seats were in the football grounds, i donot know how the jingu was setup though, made a rough layout of chichibu

Attached Files:

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    2 unused stageback tickets [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Now we have just to wait for the DVD/Blu-ray

I look forward to have it and to watch this birthday live.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ I have a feeling the DVD/BD is going to be really, really expensive - potentially SIX concerts in one release (considering the double concert per night)...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hope you get to watch both performances live!

Maybe they will sell separately. Like Chichibu DVD/BD and Meiji Jingu DVD/BD.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    It depends of what they want to give to the fans. One concert or both.

Or they can mix both concerts (half of the songs in the jingu stadium and the other half in the other stadium). Everything is possible.

13. nokia.andsisters

nokia.andsisters Kenkyuusei

Anyone know what's going to happen to the concert in fukuoka due to the weather?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    @nokia.andsisters
    the fukuoka concert is still 2 weeks away 7/21-7/22 and the area where they'll perform wasn't directly affected by it, though the transportation routes around that area had been affected
    by that time hopefully it'll be back to normal, pray for good weather and no other natural disasters happening

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    lol yeah, ours. we opted to see kanji keyakizaka46 for the first time at the Jump Festa. and we thought Day 3 will just be slightly longer than the 1st 2 days which were relatively short and 1/3rd overlapping songs.

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    And I will still buy it!

I hope they do give us both venues -- 6th Year Bday Live Jingu and 6th Year Bday Live Chichibunomiya. Then I'm gonna play 'em synchronously just like I was there. And I don't care if it's the same playlist, I want to see their energy.

BTW, for those who went, was it the same members singing the same songs when they moved to the other venue? Like for the 1st song on day 1, Unubore Beach, was it the same members when they performed it in the other venue? Just wondering so I don't have to wait for the BluRay!!

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yes same. Basically the members performed twice each day lol.
    Even mc parts the same.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If MC parts the same, then they can pick and choose the performances for BluRay.
    :gavel:

19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    I will still buy it too, even if it's expensive
    If they decide to give us Jingu and Chichibunomiya in separate DVD, we will have the pleasure to see more about the under members.

• Like Like x 1
  20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    saw this on my feed [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4