1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Summer Tour 2019

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 27, 2019.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This is what I understood:
    Whatever she does, she gets praised
    Even if she does not do anything, she’s admired
    Ppl call her the Kawaii Tensai
    Seems unfair that her name is in hiragana
    Her voice also
    Erai ne

Maybe I didn’t translate it as it was meant

2. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Just have a question. Anyone ever applied ticket for Parent-child/woman seat?
    I read some rule on the web (Nogizaka46/Rakuten) with google translation. But it not clear. If these seat only for Parent with little children? or I(as adult) can get it with my elder person (such as my grandfather/grandmother)? As I plan to take my family to travel in Japan during next concert period.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The rule is written quite clear on this. The child must be at most 12 years old

4. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Thank you for your information. At Nagoya dome that I just attend last week and from other concert record, I saw many elder person with their guardian/helper at special seat (not sure if it the same zone as parent-child/woman seat or not). So I'm not sure whether it have any other special ticket zone.Because at some international concert, it will have family zone that allow family with elderly person can applied.

5. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    anyone know the time of the general sale?

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I feel bad for Kitagawa, she should take an absent on her first summer tour. Get well soon, Yuri-chan.

8. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

From the ending of latest Nogizaka under construction episode. It said that they will have general release ticket of Osaka tour on 4 August since 12.00(JP time). It quite bad schedule that very close to concert date(14-15 Aug)....

I know that it the same period as Nagoya concert. But it very expensive for foreigner to get flight ticket/hotel reserve with close schedule.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  9. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    It's not really targeted at foreigners... unless you're willing to whale a bit and have the free time to do so.

10. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

I know that...

Last Nagoya concert, I paid concert ticket fare just around 10% of total budget of 3 days and 2 nights Thailand- Japan trip cost. Without any other sightseeing, just go to buy good at pre-sale day ,attend concert and go back day after that.T_T

Anyway, It's really worth to paid for Nogi Concert experience. I'll try to get Osaka concert ticket again!

FYI. I got missed all 3 rounds of Mobile member random .Tokyo concert ticket very hard to get it.

11. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    How do you register a mobile member? Do they accept foreign credit card now?

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    No, they accept credit card as registration since Oct last year but only Japan ones, it seems. other than that, its the usual 3 openids of softbank, docomo and au .

13. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

They have new type of mobile/mail member to register with credit card payment( Japanese Credit card only). But we(as foreigner) can use Japanese pre-paid card like v-Preca to paid it.You can buy from some online site such as Playasia with some extra fee/or buy limited edition from v-preca website (https://lifecard-vpc.shop-pro.jp) via mail forwarder like tenso(but pay more extra fee) .

And you may need to use VPN(with limited IP,many VPN unable to access) to activate card at V-preca website.

14. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Thank you for the info. Never heard of v-Preca before.
    The process will be
    1. Buy the v-Preca (Virtual credit card) https://www.play-asia.com/v-preca-3000-visa-gift-card-japan-account/13/70cvav
    2. Activate the v-Preca at https://lifecard-vpc.shop-pro.jp/ using VPN
    3. Register a mobile member by using the v-Preca.

Do I miss something?

15. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Just to correct item 2. that link use for buy physical limited edition card (such as Nanase/Misa/Yuttan graduation version).

But if you want to activate the card. You should go through URL that write on the back of card, or follow instruction on
    http://vpc.lifecard.co.jp/gift/index.html it have activate link at top right of the page

I think the actual URL for activate should be (I have saved URL)
    https://vpcevssl.lifecard.co.jp/gift/LV11/LV1101OP03BL.do

done instruction on that page then you'll get full card number(PAN), exp date, cvv(3digit) and card will be able to use via internet website at Japan.

Anyway if you want to register v-preca account that able to save many v-preca card or combine card or use with website that need 3D security(OTP) It need to register with japanese mobilephone to get OTP via sms.

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If I m not wrong, the card expires a year after you check out at the convenience store. So probably not advisable to go stocking up on it, unless someone can testify otherwise.
    The other code that you can buy from the convenience store will require activation from Japanese phone number. The activation code(in the receipt) does not hv an expiry date but once you activate it, it’s one year from the activation

17. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Many thanks! appreciate your help.

18. ChenSpark

ChenSpark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I was planning on trying to get a ticket for Osaka while in America using Rakuten Global. But I happen to be on vacation in Japan on August 4th. Is Rakuten Global still the best place to try even from within Japan?

19. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Anyone got Osaka ticket from general release today? Rakuten ticket page error 503 for a half an hour. Then I got first day with Balcony seat ,another day with normal seat. It quite much more competition than Nagoya and Fukuoka round.

20. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    @yaiba_eg Balcony seats are amazing. I had them for 7BDL Day 1 and 3. You get a private toilet lol

• Agree Agree x 1