1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Under Members Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by SSFV, Mar 5, 2016.

1. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    I'm at Nagoya Congress Centre. Sitting down and talking to some very nice Himetan fans. One of them speak English so it's easier to communicate.

2. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Long post later. Sorry, rust. Don't mind me breaking my report part by part.

First some shukuhana pictures that i took.

Most addressed to Rarin. Some adressed to others.
    20160320_112235.jpg
    20160320_112245.jpg
    20160320_112326.jpg
    20160320_113647.jpg
    20160320_114050.jpg
    20160320_114211.jpg
    20160320_114050.jpg
    20160320_113740.jpg

These are the most impressive one I've seen.
    20160320_113836.jpg
    20160320_113915.jpg
    20160320_113703.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    2nd day report on UnderLive in Nagoya Nagashima Seira Graduation Concert afternoon performance.

Part 1

I reached around 9am over here and sat down to eat my breakfast. Two Japanese fans came over and asked me if they could sit down next to me on the empty chairs. Both of them are big Himetan fans. One of them spoke English so I had an easier time navigating my way around for my first time. At the reception, there were surprise banners for Rarin where we could write messages for her. I wrote mine in English and a lot of people were looking at me. My new friend helped me to translate. We went separate floors. I got the 3rd floor. My new friend were really kind to lend me his expensive binoculars because he didn't need it since his was the first floor.

So everyone was sitting and chatting. Then a Rottei fan went to the front stage and started a chant. It goes,"Ichi, ni, san, shi, go! ROTTEI!!!" followed by "Chou setsu kawaii! Hotoke no Naga-san!!". It was a practice cheer but management was ok with it. The latter cheer was used often for a lot of songs. Unlike yesterday, today they didn't have an ID check. The screen was on and it displayed a video of Rarin, Rottei and Yuttan. They were having an MCQ with the audience which I couldn't make out much.

Shadow announcement by Ranze and Yuttan started. Yuttan slipped, the hall cheered. Soon after, the hall goes dark.
    Overture was played. The whole audience stood up and roared. The VTR didn't played the usual member introduction but instead, it was a collage of Rarin's performances. It was an amazing video. Video ends, backlight on and a silhouette in the centre can be seen.

Kimi no Na wa Kibou music was played and out came my oshi. For the first time I saw her live... i was extremely moved to finally see the members I'm dedicating my time and attention to. Fans went crazy. Soon after more members joined from the background. The hall turned yellow. For a first song, there were already tears rolling among the members and Rarin. Members take turn coming up to Rarin just like during the 46 Hour performance.

Inochi wa Utaukuchi was next. Himetan stood in the centre. Their dancing were really uniformed. Emotions, singing and energy. They were at an extreme level. Every member was amazing.

Koko ni Iru Riyuu was next. Himetan centre. Fans wasn't really enthusiastic about this one because I understand that it's quite a difficult song to cheer for. There's very little chance to shout out cheers and chants. The members were not even demotivated by the cheers. Their singing really expressed the song. The part where they parted in middle was particular amazing to watch.

Romance no Start. Himetan centre. Fans went wild with their cheers after 3 melancholic songs. There were still a lot of people wearing Naga-san's special T-shirt and yellow pen light. It was great to see everyone putting aside their ego to support her. Members started going to the side of the stage nearer to the audience. I was on the third floor so it doesn't affect me much. Members were moving freely this time. It was fun to watch them not chained to their choreography. Seirarin was kissing Kii-chan on stage, on the lips. Kii-chan looked like the happiest girl in the world.

House was on next! Himetan centre. Well I wouldn't call it centre since everyone was moving around freely. It's really one of the most fun cheering I did! I can see why House is one of the best song to pump up the fans. The loudest fan call so far. Just shouting Oi had so much enjoyment and it was fun to unite and shout with everyone.

Shitto no Kenri was the last song for the set. Everyone knew the procedure and turned the penlight to red color. What I didn't know was Nogizaka46 official penlight does NOT have red color. It's only 7 colors compared to the most popular type called King Light which has 11 colors. Now I understand why for Shitto no Kenri cannot be covered completely in red. It's because some fans who bought the penlight on the day doesn't have red color. I could only change to pink, color closes to red. Anyway, Himetan centre alone, no double centre. Front row has been reduced to only 3 people. Shitto no Kenri was amazing. Everyone surprisingly sound amazing because this is one of their difficult song to sing. The fans' cheer for each members was nothing short of amazing.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @SSFV thanks for all these reports on your oshi's last moments with Nogi. Wish I could've been there too.

Reading about these alternative lineups for many of the senbatsu songs makes me wish for a DVD of any Under Live. It would be just so awesome.

Shitto no Kenri has climbed up my favorite Nogi song ranking due to how it sounds like the Unders appealing for and yearning for inclusion in senbatsu. To see them do it live! Long live the Nogi Under Girls.

5. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I can only imagine the emotions going through there right now!! As someone who's been to many idol concerts and remembering the feeling of seeing my favorite member for the last time, I can relate to their feelings.. still can't believe that the first song was already a emotional one. Looking forward to read the rest of the reports ;)

6. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I do hope that manganment will release a video about this concert soon though I am sure it is not the same as real in person. Rarin-Chan deserved all the loves that she received from the group and fans. It is a bittersweet day for her and SSFV for sure

7. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Part2

MC
    Everyone was involve in the MC. Various greetings was exchanged. I couldn't understand most of it and kind of forgot what happened because I was too busy using my binoculars to get a close up of each members. I need to recall later using a certain method. Rarin ended the MC with a ,"Please listen".

Kidzuitara Kataomoi. Rarin centre. Back to yellow field. Fans' cheers came on. It was really loud! People just kept cheering Naga-san after each verse. Rarin was really shining in the middle. Her singing was really nothing like she did in the 46 Hour TV. She sounds amazing. The rest of the members coordination was perfect. The won't stop dancing.

Hito wa naze Hashiru no ka. Some members left to change their costumes. Fans not feeling this one much except for the middle of the verse where they go Oi Oi Oi Oi! The members were full of energy and they didn't show any sign of fatigue.

Hatsukoi no Hito wo Ima Demo. Rarin centre. All members except Rarin went to change the their outfits. The changed members came back with 7th single seifuku. Rarin is still in her Kimi no Na wa Kibou costume. There is no very high voice for this performance compared to the normal one. I really like their this version for this one. Everyone look fresh with their changed uniformed. Their movement with their matching costume and dark lighting look amazing.

Aitakatta Kamoshirenai. Centre is Himetan. Well not really centre because everyone was running around. Here my voices starts to deteriorate because of the extreme cheering this song demands. It ended with a very loud cheer.

Jiyuu no Kanata. Rarin and Chii-chan centre. People went ,"It's been a long time since this was played". The stage got dark. Chiharu's voice... ah how do I explained it? She's really one of the best singer in Nogizaka46. There's no one who can replicate her voice and style in Nogizaka. However, for today somehow Rarin sounds really amazing. She doesn't sound anything like you hear on TV or YouTube. Hearing it live and on the media, there is no justification. It was quite an emotional performance. Oh by this time Rarin had already changed her clothes.

Guru Guru Curtain for then last song on the list. Centre is Himetan. I had fun with this one doing the dance. Some people were unsure about the dance. They really did some cute fanfare on stage. Hugs and group shots happened on stage. I was really singing along. The people on the first floor was amazing. Really cute performance with full of smiles.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Ah a few moments ago, the concert ended. Seirarin, my dear oshi, had graduated from Nogizaka46. It became a 3 hours plus concert.

I'll post a report later after my first hand experience on morning live.
    I... i need to sort out my feelings.

9. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Part 3 (MC part)

MC
    There is a segment where Rarin wrote 7 things she wants to do before she graduates. On Saturday, she did 3 of them if I'm not wrong. The MC went smoothly until Yuttan suddenly said,"Chotto matta!!". She told Rarin that she has to do one of the 7 things she wants to do now. For this MC segment, she has to teach the members about reaction. The member with the most blank reaction is none of other than Suzuki Ayane. A staff brought out two glass of water. Yuttan explained that this is just plain water and Rarin had to pretend to it was a different drink according to each scenario. The first scenario was pretend that it was a spicy drink and show Ayane an attacked by spice reaction. So before that Ayane drank and her reaction:
    "This is plain water".
    Then it was Rarin turn. She drank.
    Rarin: Ah wait a minute... wait a minute wait a minute!! It's hot!!!!!! *runs around and make painful sound*
    Yuttan: That one is spicy? Hurry and drink the normal one!
    Rarin: *Drink the the glass* Ah... wait a minute! This one is also hot!! *Run around somemore making more painful sound*
    Yuttan: That was a good reaction right? OK Ayane go ahead and show us a good reaction.
    Ayane: *Drink* This is plain water.
    Rarin: .......
    Fans were laughing so much.
    Yuttan: Ok for the next scenario this drink will make anyone see hallucinations. Go ahead, Rarin.
    Rarin: Got it! *Drink* ....Ahahahaha!! AHAHAHA!! *other members instinctly stepped back* Kawago? Kawago? Is that you?? Why is your face like that??? HAHAHAHA! Ah Yuttan your eyebrows has grown longer! *Approach Yuttan and touch her bangs* Oh wait no it's just your bangs! HAHAHAHAHAA!
    Yuttan: Rarin rarin! What about the fans?!
    Rarin: They all look like potatoes from here hahahaha!
    Huge laughter from fans.
    Yuttan: Ok! Ayane please go ahead.
    Ayane: *Gulp* This is plain water.
    Rarin: ......
    Huge laughter erupts.
    Yuttan: For the next one this water will make you become very flirty. You'll want to hug and kiss the members here. Go ahead, Rarin.
    Rarin: I see. *Drink* Fuhnnnnnn~ *Runs to Kii-chan and wrap arms around her waist* Kii-chan I love you so much! Gimme gimme kiss!
    Kii-chan: Please stop! *tries to get away* This is so embarrassing.
    Yuttan: Let's get Kii-chan to drink it! *Forcefully made Kii-chan drink*
    Kii-chan: Fuhnnnnn~ Rarin-san! I love you!! *hugs and kiss on lip*
    Rarin: Ah Kotoko! Kotoko! *Both runs to Kotoko. Kotoko slowly backing away*
    Yuttan: Eh now they're gonna pull you inside their love dovey group.
    Kotoko: As a human, both of them are not behaving in a natural state.
    Yuttan: Ok Ayane! Give us a good one!
    Ayane: *Drink* This is plain water.
    Rarin and Kii-chan: ......

MC ended and Rarin asked the fans are they ready for more. Fans react wildly and was told to stand up to prepare for the next song.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    :XD:
    @SSFV,thank you very much. You made my day.
    I will miss Nagashima Seira so much. She is a super wonderful senpai.

11. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    kiichan rarin kiss sounds hottt... /// (get whacked)

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

One of the most likable and adorable Nogi member, :cry: . . . . . あなたの卒業祝 . . . 祝、本当に

13. ahoka

ahoka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    aaah i miss her already...
    @SSFV really really thank you for your report(i hope there's video or footage of that event someday). yesterday perhaps your joyous and sadness day isn't...
    speaking of wonderful senpai i remember one segment in nogibingo2 where 2nd gen tried to get closer to 1st gen. Rarin really a talkative and nice person.

14. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Dumb question. Can I find this concert somewhere online ?

15. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

You explained everything so nice. Both the concert and how to get to tickets. I am still confused about how to get the tickets xD There seem to be a lot of steps. I have never been to a concert, but now I started to work and will go to Japan. My 1st concert should be Nogizaka46.

Another question. Are Minami,Eto,Asuka,Sayunyan and Marika (still) concidered Under Member or 2nd gen? Or are they basically regular members, but still have big influence in unders and 2nd gen?

16. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    ^
    Yeah if you have a question about a certain part of buying the tickets or how to get there, you can ask.

They're considered former unders although Minami and Sayunyan are in senbatsu more than unders.

17. yugorio

yugorio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    @SSFV thank you for ur report...
    I'm just became fans of nogizaka a week ago, so I was marathoning for watching nogizaka variety show videos. My first oshi is takayama kazumi because she was funny, but the more videos I see I just realize that I was become loving rarin, but everything was late, when I exploring at internet anything about rarin, I just found that rarin was already graduated *sob... So I'm struggling for searching anything related to rarin graduation then I end up here. This was the best report I ever read because it was easy to understand with English language, ah being a fans far is such a pity...pardon me for my bad English.

18. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

thanks you are really kind

19. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Updates on the Underlive National Tour 2016.
    General Sale: 2 April Saturday 10:00AM JST for Fukushima, Iwate, Miyagi and Aomori. Please see first page for details.

Rarin appeared on the newspaper.
    CeUjJv1UEAAxj8n.jpg

Under Members commercial for SUUMORERECRUIT:
    Kii-chan

if the video does not show watch the video here

Mai-chun

Kanarin

Chii-chan

Rottei

Hinachima
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42fG8F6C-Zo

Yuttan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxG3R9By28I

Ami and Ranze
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fa71_1DSts

Himetan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkkXtbhk1KU

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  20. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Don't worry so much. Rarin said she's not giving up on the entertainment industry so we'll be seeing her again.