1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Under Members Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by SSFV, Mar 5, 2016.

1. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

I think you posted Chii-chan's twice

2. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Ah I didn't realised that. Thanks!

3. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Thanks. Is it Rotti. Rottii. Rotty or Rottei ? I need to know this about my Oshi

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Rottii

5. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Sorry for the wait.
    Part 4
    After the MC part.

Medley set.
    Yasashi to wa played. Rarin went backstage to change her clothes. Everyone sounded fantastic in this performance. There's not much I can say about this performance except that it's pretty short. I especially like how emotional they've become during the chorus part. Right after the chorus, song smoothly transitioned to...

Dekopin! Cute performance by members. They didn't wear the Dekopin costume though since it's a short performance and a medley. Fans' energy was refueled with this song and started cheering again. No song transition this time. From the shadows, 4 figures from the background. 2 on the stairs prop and 2 on the stage.

Sakana tachi no LOVE SONG. The 4 members were Rarin, Rottei, Yuttan and Kanarin. All were wearing the FNS Festival black goth-like costume. Rottei started with the verse and of course, cheers pouring in for Rottei. Yuttan and Kanarin were a bit shaky. Rarin and Rottei were excellent. The formation of the performance ended with them sitting on the stair props. After the chorus, all members harmonised their voice with ,"Ahhhhh...." and transitioned into...

Sukima. One of the best live singing I've heard from them. The duet at the starting between Rarin and Rottei was incredible. I didn't know Rarin could sing like that much alone match with Rottei's singing. It seriously gave me goosebumps and it made think that it takes special connection for these two to exchange so much feelings in their singing. The beginning verse totally overshadow everything else in the performance. Again, Yuttan and Kanarin were pretty shaky. I guess I can forgive Kanarin because she was at the top of the stair prop and has a fear of height. The song transitioned to...

Hoka no Hoshi kara. Kii-chan was very cute in this performance. The members were energetic in this one. So was the fan with the cheering. Immediately after the chorus and the silent L-O-V-E part the song transitioned to...

Arakajime Gorareru Romance. Immediately fans chanted the signs. I really had a good laugh at the fans trying to pronounced the signs. Members were cute in this one. Overall, it was a pretty good last song for the set.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Part 5
    MC Part

After the song, Kawago said that there is a certain band in the hall right now. They call out Seirarin. Rarin came out the stage wearing Nogidan costume. Fans was bewildered and couldn't believe what they're seeing. Either they thought Nogidan was going to appear or this is one of Rarin's joke. Rarin asked the fans do we know what she's wearing. All shouted Nogidan. When staff was preparing the amps and instrument on stage, we knew immediately that Nogidan is going to perform. That means Asuka and Maimai is also going to appear. Before that, she said that this is something she wants to do before she graduate and that she requested it. She said it's been an year since they performed. The last live performance was in Taiwan. Like the Saturday's live, she went to the audience area to interview the fans directly.

Kawago: We have reporter here in this hall. Right now Nagashima Seira is on the scene.
    Rarin: Hai!
    Kawago: Let's join Naga-san on the scene.
    Rarin: Nagashima Seira in the Century Hall! Let's ask the fan whether they know Nogidan. Hmmm.... Who should I ask? Ah over here! *Approached two male fans wearing a Nogidan-like shirt* This is amazing! Look at these! *The two fans showing off their shirt* Do you two know Nogidan?
    Fan 1: Yeah we know!
    Rarin: Ah you knew? Even though it's my graduation today, I want to ask; Who's your oshi?
    Fan 1: Of course. It has to be the overwhelming Nakada Kana! *Wave Kanarin towel to camera*
    *Fans loud laughter and cheer*
    Rarin: Let's go to the next one! Hmmm... who should I ask? *Goes to a morbid looking fan* You, do you know Nogidan?
    Fan: Yes I do.
    Rarin: Then do you have an oshi in Nogidan?
    Fan: Hinachima, Ito Junna... *Loud laughter from fans*
    Rarin: Wait a minute! I asked if you know Nogidan, and you said you knew! Is Ito Junna in Nogidan?
    Fan: Yes. *Camera pans to Ito Junna. Junna's face is slightly red. A fan beside me,"Kawaii Kawaii!"*
    Rarin:.... Then please confess to Junna.
    Fan: Thank you for all you've done. I love you. *Massive cheering from fans. Camera pans to Junna. Junna covering her face shyly. Guy beside me,"Kawaii Kawaii!"*
    Rarin: Let's go to the next one! I wonder who should I ask.... *Purposely went to a fan with a Rottei towel, shirt and goods*. You, do you know Nogidan?
    Rottei Fan: Yes I do.
    Rarin: Who's your oshi?
    Rottei: It's Nagashima-san.
    Rarin: Then why does your towel says Mahiro??*Laughter from fans* Ok can we do a cheer for Rottei? *Loud cheer from fans* 1,2,3,4,5 Rottei!!! Lets go to the last one! *Finally approached fans wearing her graduation shirt and towel* Do you know Nogidan?
    Naga-san Fan: Yes.
    Rarin: Is there anything that you like for me to do? *Fans went oooooooh*
    Fan: A kiss. *Loud laughter and cheers from fans*
    Rarin: A-A kiss???!
    Kotoko: She can't kiss you but how about you kiss another fellow fan? *Loud laughter for evil Kotoko*
    Rarin: Shall we do a countdown for them to kiss?? *Fans agreeing* 3, 2, 1! *Camera pans to the fan kissing another fan on the cheek. Loud cheering from fans. Rarin laughing* That's all from Nagashima Seira today! *Return to stage*

Members were discussing about how the fans were very funny and interesting on stage especially the Nogidan shirt wearing fans and Rottei fan.

Rarin: Even though today is Under Live, right now, we have 'those' members joining us. *Massive cheering from fans* Do you guys want to see Nogidan? *Huge response from fans" Is that the best you can do? Do you want to see Nogidan??!!! "Explosive cheering from fans" Here they are, Nogidan!! First up, drums! Saito Asuka!!
    Asuka: "Extreme cheering from fans. Asuka came from the backstage with a sour look on her face and Rarin graduation towel. You can tell she's about to burst into tears. Starts beating the drum and constant kicking of the bass* Yoroshiku!
    Rarin: Next up! Bass! Nakada Kana!
    Kanarin: *Comes from the backstage with a Rarin graduation towel* Yoroshiku!
    Rarin: Next! Guitar! Kawamura Mahiro!
    Rottei: *From backstage come out with a Rarin graduation towel* Yoroshiku!
    Rarin: Vocalist! Noujo Ami!
    Ami: *Come from backstage with a Rarin graduation towel* Yoroshiku!
    Rarin: Vocalist! Nakamoto Himeka!
    Himetan: *Come out from backstage with a Rarin graduation* Yoroshiku!
    Rarin: And lastly! Guitar! Fukugawa Mai!
    Maimai: *Explosive cheering from fans. Maimai comes from the backstage with a Rarin graduation towel* Yoroshiku! Finally! Keyboard! Nagashima Seira!!
    Rarin: *Goes to her keyboard. Massive cheering from fans* Yoroshiku!
    Himetan: Next song! One Night Carnival!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Woah! I really wish we could get this on DVD/BluRay. I really want to see and hear that medley. But, really, I just want to hear UG takes on the senbatsu singles/songs. I bet it's like hearing a really good cover. And Nogidan's last show!

The black costume from the FNS show is one of my favorites. They look very beautiful in that.

8. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    We may get it, probably not so soon though.. I'm sure they'll include her graduation if they decide to release a dvd

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I won't hold my breath. I'm still wondering about the 3rd year birthday live. I also note that they've only released the birthday lives as far as concert films for them. It's a shame; I really want to spend my money on Nogizaka46, but management aren't even trying to take my money. :wall:

10. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Part 5
    After MC and Nogidan's entrance

One Night Carnival. I would be lying if I say this was the best performance Nogidan gave. The instruments just doesn't sound right. The guitars' volume wasn't consistent. The vocals went soft from time to time. I'm not saying overall it sucked. The energy, the performance, the fans and the members really gave it all. It's just the sound output that wasn't good. I guess the set up was too quick to calibrate with the members comfort zone. However watching the members especially Ami and Himetan running and jumping around the stage was great. In the end I got caught up in the atmosphere and just have fun with it.

Nogidan's MC
    Maimai: It's been a long time hasn't it?
    Rarin: It's been a long time. What? About an year maybe? Our last live was in Taiwan.
    Maimai: During handshake event, fans were asking about Nogidan all the time. "I want to see Nogidan"is what I always hear from them. Today I'm really happy that we're able to make that come true. *Fans cheering*
    Rarin: Asuka, it's been a long time since you played the drums. How was it?
    Asuka: You know, it's been about an year so my drumming has gotten rusty. *Various "Iya iya iya" from fans* I'm really glad that as an idol band, we're taking it seriously. The feelings that was passed to the fans, our serious feelings, I'm glad the fans get to feel that.
    Rarin: Next is our last song but... *Ehhhh from fans* Make that sound louder guys! *EEEEEHHHHHHHH from fans* I want the higher ups to hear it *Laughs* Let's see from Mahiro.
    Rottei: It's thanks to Nogidan that I was able to become a regular at Young Guitar *Cheers from fans*. Since today is our breakup performance, I'm really glad to be part of Nogidan.
    Kanarin: We practice a lot at night don't we? It makes me really love Nogidan. I really had a lot of fun being with you guys. * Cheers from fans*
    Rarin: Asuka?
    Asuka: *Starts crying. Various ehhh from fans*
    Rarin: What's wrong?
    Asuka: I don't want Nogidan to break up *Cries harder. Fans trying to comfort*
    Rarin: That's right isn't it? But... *Motions to Ami*
    Ami: Yes. Next is our last song. I really want to convey this important point *Fans went Oooooh* Why are you oooooh-ing? I want to convey this feeling that I have to you guys so please listen to the next song.

Okami ni Kuchibue wo. During the first verse was Ami's solo. She was shaking for a while but after that she sounded amazing as if she knows she won't get a second chance since it's Nogidan's last performance. Joined by Himetan after that and the band. For this song, it's way way better than One Night Carnival. Still the set up wasn't right. I really had a lot fun cheering and singing along to one of my favorite song. You can see the members and fans really enjoying the song. Song ended with a very long outro.

After the performance, the fans cheers and applause won't stop. Whistling and claps filled the hall. Nogidan members starts to line up at the front in a row. Various thank yous by the fans was repeatedly until Rarin motioned for the fans to be quiet with her fingers. Fans laughed. Without any microphone, Rarin shouted at the top of her lungs,"Arigatou gozaimashita!", followed by the members. Cheers and applause rained in the hall. Nogidan members starts throwing Rarin graduation towel they brought along to the fans. Asuka was walking to and fro and said,"What should I do? I wiped my tears with this". She threw the towel to the fans. Rarin was the last one to throw her towel. The other members left the stage except for her.

Rarin: You *Points to the fan who caught her towel*. Who's your oshi? Who's your oshi? Ah it's Himetan. Himetan isn't it? If I see that towel on the net I will find you. *Huge laughter from fans*
    (Side note: This was a gag those two huge Himetan fans told me. Apparently Rarin found out that signed items especially signed for that person eg. To XXX with love, was sold online for very high price. Rarin and Yuttan had a campaigned selling Nogizaka46 navigation and had signed the box for the first 50 customers I think. When she found out that her signature for that person was on auction site, it wasn't even a full item it was just the box, she got very angry about it and it became a gag during live whenever a non-oshi for that member caught that member's signed item)

IMG_20160328_013946.jpg
    IMG_20160328_013935.jpg
    00805781.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    I'm sorry the answer is no.

12. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    :XD:
    Good job, Kotoko! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ now kiss~
    Asuka-chan 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。
    Nagashima is always Nagashima. The idol whom you can't hate, maybe the hard works will not pay off, but I will always remember Nagashima. Sunflowers always face the sun, I will always remember Rarin to receive the warm and energy from her. Wishing you the best of luck, Rarin. :1st:

13. escaparrac

escaparrac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    What is the link of this part? :O

14. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    pleasantly surprised to see ktk so quick on her foot here xD
    she just need the opportunity to show this side of her more lol

There is no footage for this atm, this is from a live concert report

15. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

One question. I have never been to a concert really. How does it feel and anything negative about it? I mean personally, when I see american live performances, I can't stand how girls are constantly screaming or can't shut their mouths and sing bad really loud. I came to a concert and not listen to a stranger I have never met before.

I think I don't really mind japanese concert, when they scream "Hai" or the names of the members. Also the chance of the artists singing live is way higher in Japan.Most american and other countries seem to lip sync.

Is there anything you noticed as an actual part pf the audience? Or maybe about the concert hall or buying the security and such?

16. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Ah you shouldn't compare between the two. The environment is different. The fans know when to keep quiet and when to cheer for them. Sometimes the cheer can get pretty overwhelming but the members know when to continue their MC after the fans cheer has died down a bit so everyone can hear. It's a bait for the fans you see. The fans don't really sing. As you said, depending on the songs, they either cheer a lot or not at all but gave generous applause.

Well to say that they sing live all the time is not entirely true. I don't think you'll actually mind being next to a stranger and having fun because you both came for the same cause. Just have fun in the concert. No one will judge you even if you're not familiar with the cheer.

What I noticed was that being on the 3rd floor really sucked. Sure you can get a good view of all the members on stage and there's a screen on stage to help you see better but the energy is not the same as the first floor. Also members very rarely looked up to the 2nd or 3rd floor so making eye contact with them is almost impossible. Why would want to make eye contact with them? Seriously when Chii-chan came to the 3rd floor, we made eye contact even though it was just for a split second it made my heart really excited. There's actually binoculars for sale or rent but I didn't use it much because it distract me from seeing Under Members as a whole. Unless you came just for your oshi alone, go ahead and buy/rent it. It's worth it.
    As for the concert hall, since they changed venue a lot I can't say much but Nagoya Century Hall was quite small. The view was good though but the height between each floor was about 3 storeys worth so it was pretty high. Security is very strict. Nogizaka46's security won't hesitate to pull you out if they found out you're breaching their rules so if you want to do something illegal, do it very discreetly. On the Saturday concert there was a surprised checked on the tickets for names. A lot of people who bought resale tickets got kick out when they found out their name wasn't on the ticket. So don't mess around with the management over there.
    I don't know if lady luck was on my side or what, but I was really lucky to meet two very nice Himetan fans who guide me through the process before the concert starts. I think you might want to come early before the venue is open and made a few friends. Go learn Japanese too whenever possible. To be honest I only understood half of the MC section. Luckily after the concert, the two Himetan fans, one can speak English, explained to me what the MC was about and what were the members talking about. I even went out for sushi with them after that and talked about the concert. Seriously, go make some friends. They're not annoyed rather they're very impressed that a foreigner came all the way just to see a concert and support his/her oshi. I even got treated for the meal because the two Himetan fans wanted to show their appreciation to me.

Anymore questions let me know.

17. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I've never been to a J-Pop concert, but I have been to many K-pop ones. Live singing will never last the entire concert, it's just impossible unless it's a ballad concert. Regarding the screaming, it's not unbearable, plus if you're going to a concert from the group you like, chances are you'll be shouting and screaming as well.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Pretty much every song in the 7.5 hour Birthday live last year was sung live.

19. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

thanks a lot for your really nice and informative answer. I so hope my neighbours can speak english and maybe we can also go eat some food together. Your trip there sounds amazing and fun.

20. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Part 6
    MC Part

After Nogidan members left the stage.

The rest of the member came back to the stage wearing Girls Rules seifuku.
    Rarin: Everyone, are you still lively? *Fans cheer* Ah that was really fun wasn't it?
    Yuttan: It was fun. We were looking at the monitor. Everyone looked youthful. It was a really fun performance. Thank you so much for your hard work.
    Rarin: I'm so glad. Thank you so much *Fans cheering*
    Ranze: Rarin-san. Rarin-san. I'm sorry to disturb you but... CHOTTO MATTA! *Fans questioning arise*
    Rarin: You scared me! I wasn't about to do anything! What is it?
    Ranze: It's time for Nagashima Seira's 7 Things She Wants To Do Before She Graduate! *Fans cheer* This time it's this! Ja jang! *Monitor shows the theme* How to tell an interesting story! *Fans cheer*
    Rarin: I'm not very interesting but since it's my graduation today, I'll teach you.
    Mai-chun: When we appeared in shows as Nogizaka46, we weren't really able to tell an interesting story and it's really troubling us. So please teach us! For today the examiner will be Suzuki Ayane, Sasaki Kotoko and Nakamoto Himeka *Big fans cheers for these three*. These three will keep a serious face all the time while you're talking so please try to make them laugh *Camera pan to Himetan's serious face. Fans laughter erupt*. What do you think, Himetan? Kotoko?
    Himetan: I believe Naga-san won't fail this.
    Kotoko: I really have high expectation of this.
    Mai-chun: Anyway we have dice here. On the dice there's a star mark and 5 Rarin-san name on it. If the dice land on Rarin-san facing up, the you will tell the story. If the dice land with the star mark facing up, then you get to pick which member you want her to tell the story. So let's roll the dice! What will the dice land on?
    BGM played. Ranze threw the dice. Dice landed on the star facing up. Fans cheering.
    All members: No good no good! One more time! One more time! *Fans joining in the chant*
    Ranze threw the dice. Dice landed on the star mark facing up again! Fans went wild with how lightning can strike the same place twice! Explosive cheers erupted!
    Rarin: Maybe because it's my graduation that the dice is on my side?! Well then I'm going to change my clothes. For the member I'm going to pick it's.... *Look around* Maaya! *Fans cheer*
    Do your best, Maaya! *Goes backstage to change clothes*
    Maaya: I'm gonna have to improvise today. Let me think for a bit...
    Mai-chun: Can you do it?
    Maaya: I can do it... Ah! I got one but I it heard from someone. There's these 3 sons who were very close with each other. They went for mountain climbing in mid-winter when suddenly, there's a robbery (Tounan).
    Members: Robbery??
    Maaya: Robbery (Tounan)? Disaster (Sounan)? Ah disaster! *Fans laughing really hard. Ayane starts cracking up* Anyway disaster struck! So they went to a mountain hut to take shelter. The 3 brothers were very scared and searched for something to warm them up. They found a lamp and touched it. Out came a genie. The genie said,"I will grant you each a wish but no wish shall be the same". So the first brother said,"I want to go home!" And PIYOT! *Makes cute sound effect* The first brother is gone. Then the second brother said,"Because it's cold here, I want to go to a bath since it's warm". And PIYOT! The second brother is gone! As for the third brother, he said,"I'm scared! I really want to see those two again!" And PIYOT! Those two came back at the same place! *Kotoko, Ayane and Fans cracked up except for Himetan who keeps a serious face".
    Members: She's not laughing.
    Himetan: You know, you used too many sound effect.
    Mai-chun: Ah that's true. Plus it wasn't a real story. Himetan is pretty scary isn't she? Ah Rarin-san is back! Shall we continue?
    Rarin: Huh? Isn't one story for one day enough? *Fans laughing. Members protesting*
    Mai-chun: What will it land on? *Kawago throwing the dice. Lands on Rarin's name face up. Fans cheering*.
    Rarin: Ok then, I'll tell a story about a time when Himetan was a handful to take care of. Recently, we all went to Guam. Well everyone was there for work except for me, I was on vacation *Laughs*. It was taking a while. So Himetan and I were partnered up to the share the same room. Over there, this girl, who is turning 20 soon, don't act like it. She went *in a cute voice* Himetan Beaaaaaaaaaaammmmm! *Fans laughing. Himetan's face is still serious* Recently in the dressing, Himetan has been drinking energy drink.
    Himetan: *Broke her silence and laughed* Wait a minute!
    Rarin: No no you can't speak until I'm done. Anyway because of that, she was in really high tension. In the hotel room in Guam, Himetan spoke to me *Imitating Himetan's voice in a cute way and it sounded almost like her*," Nee nee Rarin! Rarin! Let's go to the convenience store. I want Juice! Juiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeee!" *Huge laughter from fans*. She reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wants it! *Kotoko and Ayane laughed* She want it so bad! Then she said , *Imitating Himetan* "Won't you go to the convenience store with me? Juice! Juice!". She was sticking to the window looking at the scenery and said *Imitating Himetan* ,"Rarin hurry up! Let's take the elevator and go!". So we rode the elevator. I told her in the convenient store she can only buy one. She replied *Imitating Himetan*,"Ok! I got it!". Once the elevator door opened, without me realising she dashed out to the convenience store. I was slowly walking there. When I reached there, she was holding a plastic bag with a big smile on her face and said *Imitating Himetan*,"Ehehehehe~ I bought three~~~". *Huge laughter from fans and members* Because overseas products are stronger than Japanese one we had to return 2 of what she bought. That's all from me. *Cheers from fan*
    Himetan: Overseas one are pretty strong huh? I think I'm growing wings everyday.
    Rarin: You know because she was in pretty high tension over there, even her thank you is like *Imitating Himetan* "Arigatou~~".
    Mai-chun: Thank you so much for your story! Please give her a round of applause! *Fans applause*

After that, Himetan told the fans to stand up for the next song.
    (Side note: Recently, Himetan has gotten addicted to energy drinks. It caused her waist to grow. Well I didn't believe what those Himetan fans told me until I saw her myself. They weren't kidding. The fans want her to stop drinking those)

• Winner Winner x 1