1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46's 7th Anniversary LIVE (2019/02/21-2019/02/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What format are they gonna use? Continue with the "regular concert" mode or do they revive the "discography" approach?

Of course I know the answer as 3 days does not have enough hours for 22 singles, 3 albums, and a few other songs. Yes, I know that there are 4 albums, but that Under's only contains 4 original songs.

Also, will they sing any Nanase associated songs before Nanase's grad concert? Like what happens to Inochi or Romance no Start?

Anyhow, if you're going to the concert, let us know the setlist when you get back.

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If I didn't hear wrongly, Sayuringo just said "all songs/discography , so please recall/remember all the fan chants" in ShowRoom. I was doing my work and just off-listening, but I think she said that.

this is just my personal opinion: I think there could be selected songs could be repeated or moved to the final day.

3. kiiiiiiiiii

kiiiiiiiiii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Does anyone know if Shintaikan will let you watch the grad con on a Mac web browser?

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I would think that if it's available via a web browser then you can watch it on any computing platform you want. That's what the web supposed to allow us to do -- exchange information regardless of computing resources used. I believe you should be able to. That being said, I have no idea if you can or can't. Or even if you can access from outside Japan. I would get yourself a VPN just in case.

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    According to the Shintaikan website, you need at least OS X 10.13, and use Chrome as a browser.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  7. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

That website didn't said it restricted. But when I tried with other Free trial video. It unable to run with foreign IP outside Japan(For me,Thailand). Then I connected Japan VPN and I able to see all other contents.

I'm not sure that it applied to Nanase graduation concert or not. But I think you should have a backup VPN that support video streaming on that day.

Anyway, I can purchased with foreign Credit card(Thailand's credit card).

Note: You may tried with this free trial video to check if it able to run video with your IP
    https://shintaikan.live/watch/100002/

• Like Like x 2
  8. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    i tried the free trial video then click the play button after that its stayts black screen for an hour. is this what happen when you run it from foreign ip? im from philippines btw

9. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    it might be a problem with your Connection? it works fine for me. i'm also from the Philippines

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @Muneakira Yes I can confirm you need a VPN. When I connect to a Dutch server, I get the black screen. With a Japanese server, it works immediately.

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the additional seats also sold out within 10 minutes

12. kiiiiiiiiii

kiiiiiiiiii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Has anyone tried the Shintaikan app? I went ahead and dowloaded it with a Japanese itunes acc on my iPhone X, but even with a japanese VPN turned on this came up everytime I tried watching the free trial thing, it basically says system error.

25D63552-071A-47D3-8893-EB204E449B05.png

Does anyone have an idea of what’s going on? Or should I just stick to watching it on a computer.....

13. hebh48

hebh48 Kenkyuusei

For all days? This is amazing

14. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    i just try it today in my work/ojt they have a fast internet here so the internet connection is not a problem now but it still give the black screen. id like to how to you make it work..

edit: also is there anyway to pay up other than using debit/credit card? seems like its impossible for me

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  15. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    fk fk fkkkkkkk

All theater tickets in Tokyo now sold out in just 5min, every single one, stupid me, not prepared first :((

Now the only option to watch is only by live.

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It’s not 5 mins, in Osaka it’s like 1 min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  17. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

IMG_4469.jpg

I’m wandering around kyocera dome and I see some fans start queue from now, its look like they will sleep here for overnight.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    [​IMG]
    I’m here too

• Like Like x 2
  19. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Hello I'm not sure if I can post links here so please check your pm

• Like Like x 1
  20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They’re supposed to do their entire discography. Haven’t seen that in a while, if true. Good luck, Nogi-chans. Can’t wait for the BluRay next year.

• Agree Agree x 1