1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album NOT YET 1st [Already] (2014/04/23)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by pakaulaw, Mar 15, 2014.

1. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/112099

Great news! NOT YET will be releasing their first album. Basically its a compilation of all singles and some of the coupling tracks plus 3 new tracks. It will be available in 4 types. Type A and B have exclusive tracks and the 3rd new track will be available for Types A, B and C while Type D will have PLAYBUTTON (http://playbutton.com/pages/about-us3).

Check out the natalie link above for track lists and prices.

Attached Files:

2. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

FINALLY!!!!!

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Gee Sasshi looks so good on that promo pic ! :cute:

I can already see that being their first and last album. Hopefully not, but I don't see Yuko keeping on with Not Yet when she's out of AKB.
    On another note, it's not announced as a farewell album like Warota's, so we'll see. :>

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Nice word play there.

Girls are already well trained (plus Yuko is leaving), so it's time to finish off Not Yet. :(

5. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Oh so for the PLAYBUTTON edition, it will come by the button itself? Cool. I'd wear that while walking around town while listening to NOT YET.

6. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

is it just me who realized that in the promotional poster yuko's gaze head to different direction? which mean she's the one who will leave oh well..I am just happy that they don't use 'disbandement' word. Nice word play Aki-p! :inlove: even though many fans know it would come

7. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Sasshib gets to show her legs... cool.

Yuko staring off... possibly indicative of her departure ... would the other 3 carry on? Still a valid way for their common management to get them a bit more exposure... esp for current #1 + co manager; senbatsu number + key team captain; + an ex but near senbatsu vice captain?

Big hole left behind tho. would support whichever way.

BTW, what a spring, single from every sister group inc n46 + album + RH200 + concerts inc crazy RH100 and Yuko bye bye, new not yet album, DiVA new song, and Enke no. 1 etc tc... Checking BANK BALANCE!

People always say that the moment when empires are at their grandest and most glorious is sometimes the moment before their fall. (Roman empire, British, last years Man utd football team. Hoping that AKB has lots of legs left yet

8. DaimonMichiko

DaimonMichiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If Yuko graduate from Not Yet then its good. I will like the group more since there I think that means more screen time for Kitarie and Sasshi :D.

Please dont disband!!!!

9. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

OOOH, this is a pleasant surprise, for me at least, for some reason the idea of a Not Yet album never even crossed my radar. Definitely a must-buy for me. "Already", oh Aki-P! :^O^:

But, um, Sasshi must have been busy during the jacket photoshoot, as they seem to have replaced her with an alien. It kind of looks like Mitsumune Kaoru in a cheap long wig.

10. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    Wow, first DiVA and then this, color me surprised! I guess they're trying to make the most out of Yuko's remaining time in AKB, since even though I'm sure she'll stay with the agency I can't really see her staying in Not Yet after she graduates. It's interesting though that they're not saying it's the last album like they did for Warota, but the other three are definitely popular enough to keep it going without Yuko if Ohta Pro wants to. The PLAYBUTTON thing seems kind of gimmicky because I don't really need a second mp3 player that only holds one album... but I kind of want it anyway.

11. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Hey did u guys get the news of concert in May... inc Yuko I am reading? so either thats her Not Yet graduation, or she might be staying like Sayaka in DiVA. (and... erm... not like yuttan)

12. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    On the Columbia website (http://columbia.jp/notyet/event.html) it says that the details will be released at a later date. It looks like types A, B, and C will come with a ticket that will let you apply for the "special live" and then the winners can go on May 10th. One would assume that Yuko will be there but nothing has been announced yet. She's still finishing up some AKB events around that time so it's fairly likely; plus if she's there I'm sure lots more people will buy the album to have a chance to see her perform one last time. I would kind of expect it to be her last event though, since it seems like she really wants to focus on being an actress.

13. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm feeling there's gonna be a lot of solo songs and duets. Sasshi x Yuko are current top 2. If there isn't a duet, I'll be upset haha. Hopefully Yuko's real graduation song will be on this album. Maeshika Mukanee isn't sad enough for me!

Maybe they'll drag all the other 1st gen/2nd gen members into a song like what they did for Tomo~mi's 'Enjoy Your Life!' on her single.

14. YumeNoRui

YumeNoRui Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I might just grab either type A or B, and a playbutton when I'm in Japan, I had some of those Ayu's playbuttons, mainly for collection and because of the design, but for people who are fussy about quality, the quality aren't very good on playbutton, it's sound 256kpbs mp3 or lesser to me

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news! I kinda expected it since Yuko is graduating, I thought they would do something about Not Yet.

The picture is nice too, but it took me some seconds to recognize Sasshi. It doesn't really look like her. lol.

Some messages from the members about this release (+ more about the album on the source link) -

"Oshima Yuko - Everyone who have been supporting us, sorry to have kept you waiting! Finally Not yet’s album is done! I’ll be so glad if you would listen to it. For a unit that’s been said to be “Not yet”, is it “already” completed!?

Sashihara Rino - Our first album! There’s a lot of wonderful songs. I don’t think you’ll get tired listening to it everyday! Please look forward to it!

Kitahara Rie - At last, the long-awaited album is coming out! This album is one that you will be able to enjoy as Not yet won’t be leaving anything out. Even now it’s not too late, please by all means get hooked on Not yet!

Yokoyama Yui - I’m so happy that the release of Not yet’s first album has been decided! From our important debut song up to our new songs Not yet has lots of songs. I hope that you would listen to it!"

cr - http://sokovo48.tumblr.com/post/7962605 ... ompilation

I'm not sure if this a last release for Yuko, but they aren't mentioning anything about it. It would be a bit weird to see Not Yet without Yuko, I'm used to them being together, all 4. If she leaves the group and they remain as 3, maybe they should add a 4th member? who else could join from AKB members under the same agency? but then again I don't think it's a good idea to replace Yuko with anyone, so maybe it's better to continue with 3 members. I doubt they'll disband. It's not the same situation as WH7 where most members moved to other groups and they mostly rely on Mayuyu for popularity. Here they have Sasshi and Yui who are really popular, and also Kitarie (a bit less but still). So they can continue as 3 and it would be fine.

It's a bit sad to think Yuko might stop her singing/dancing career completely and focus on acting even if I completely understand this choice. It's just that she's such a good performer so to think we might not see it anymore soon... but she did well for 8+ years I think it's enough anyway, now she can focus on her acting career and prove herself as actress because it takes a long time. Until then I'll enjoy Not Yet as 4 for now!

16. araishikeiwai

araishikeiwai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kimotokanon
    Twitter:
    araishikeiwai
    I don't know what factors that may keep Yuko in Not Yet (or rather that may disband Not Yet).

Does the label have anything to do with it? Yuko went with King Records for AKB and with Columbia for Not Yet. Since she will no longer be in AKB (King Records) she's still with Columbia. So will she continue?
    Or the agencies? Since they're (members of Not Yet) all in Ohta Pro, so they will stick together.

I don't know how the showbiz works.
    And it's not said to be last album cmiiw.

But I feel it's okay to have Yuko still around in Not Yet when she graduates. She's one of the most prominent member of AKB after all, just like how Acchan still sticks around or doesn't have her face censored in AKB-related publication.

17. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

I was expecting loads of new songs from this album.

But no. Only one (probably two) new songs.

Can't they take the forgotten units from the Ameba Pigg Battle? I'm pretty sure all except Yui had a unit then. They did it for the no3b album ages ago, I can't see why they didn't do it this time.

18. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

^
    two songs (three if yuko's CM song included) are better than nothing, compared with last album of warota7

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Finally their first album! Way too long overdue!!!

20. Asheron

Asheron Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    asheron02
    Just now on radio.

Sekai no Kaze o Bokura wa Ukete (Radio)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015