1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NOTTV "AKB48 no Anta, dare?"

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Well, point wise, I guess whatever Naachan idea is, it will be implemented. I don't think anyone could get more point than her after her showroom yesterday. She already ranked no.1 on the event page. No. 2 right now is Nozawa Rena.
    Edit: I believe Naachan got almost 800k points from her birthday stream (got it from adding the gaps from all of the participants). Sayaya at 2nd right now have around 200k.
    Only 7 out of 17 members have streamed (Naachan, Sayaya, Saho, Miyupon, Noza, Eri, Izurina). Hopefully the rest will at least stream once in this event.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  2. Rurouni

Only 8 Team 4 members streamed at this period and the ranking right now is Naachan, Sayaya, Noza, Saho, Komiharu, Miyupon, Eri, Izurina. From what I remember, only Sayaya, Saho, Miyupon, and Izurina actually talking about Kimi Dare. What I'm sure is that Naachan and Komiharu didn't talk about it. Noza at 3rd because she streamed every day (night to be exact)! Komiharu I believe only streamed her solo event. I was expecting Miyabi, Rio, and Kiara to stream, but they are not doing it. I don't expect Mako, Juri, Miki, Ayaka and Saki to stream which they are not doing it.
    Either a lot of member didn't know about this Kimi Dare event, or they don't care about it because there is only a slim chance for them to be in it. Basically even if you have an idea for the show and it will be implemented, you might not be one of the participant (especially true for the top member, because Kimi, Dare?).

3. Rurouni

Members scheduled for this week Kimi Dare
    11/14(月)
    野澤 佐々木 茂木 岡田(彩)

11/15(火)
    達家 福岡 横島 谷口

11/16(水)
    MCトップリード
    岩立 後藤 市川(愛) 田北

11/17(木)
    大森 北澤 佐藤(妃) 伊豆田

11/18(金)
    MCトップリード
    中村 中田 中西 宮崎

So for today it should be Mogi, Yukari, Noza, Okada Ayaka

edit:
    11/14
    Nozawa Rena
    Sasaki Yukari
    Mogi Shinobu
    Okada Ayaka

11/15
    Tatsuya Makiho
    Fukuoka Seina
    Yokoshima Aeri
    Taniguchi Megu

11/16
    MC Top Lead
    Iwatate Saho
    Goto Moe
    Ichikawa Manami
    Takita Kayoko

11/17
    Omori Miyu
    Kitazawa Saki
    Sato Kiara
    Izuta Rina

11/18
    MC Top Lead
    Nakamura Mariko
    Nakata Chisato
    Nakanishi Chiyori
    Miyazaki Miho

Edit2: 11/14 kimi dare was fun! Noza was the MC and probably the star of today's kimi dare.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  4. Rurouni

161114 Kimi Dare

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  5. Rurouni

They are currently really tight on points. They need 675k.
    I got this from 2ch
    Mon: 680k
    Tue/Wed: around 800k each
    Thu: 550k !!!!

Personally, I think the Monday show is one of the more interesting episode and Noza did a really good job as the MC. Unfortunately she isn't popular, but the comments is generally positive.
    Probably because of the relatively low points on Monday, people are really pushing on Tuesday. I don't it is because of the cast alone that it managed to get 800k points. Wednesday, probably with the combination of Top Lead and the members it managed to get 800k points.
    Thursday tho... it was painfully obvious that the cast is not interesting (with the exception of Izuta, they don't really bring energy to the show) nor they are good enough to be left alone without MC, and instead of giving the MC to Izuta (which is probably the only one with lots of energy at that day), they gave it to Miyupon.
    Friday should be good as long as viewers is not only compelled to support their oshi but also supporting the show. Senior members that are good in variety + Top Lead, if handled correctly, should make a fun show. Lacking of fresh face and cuteness is probably a concern....
    So if you guys read this, you can go to https://www.showroom-live.com/kimi_dare at 19:00 JST and throw some stars to support the show.

edit: SAFE! :^^;:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  6. Rurouni

Btw, this week is similar to 2 weeks before, but with Team B members. Hopefully now everyone is more informed about it and actually streaming about their idea for Kimi, Dare :p

7. Gaja51

Gaja51 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your updates on this Rurouni. I'm keeping myself updated through this thread :blush:
    Nice to see they included the KKS for the event as well. :)
    I think it is quite obvious Mayu and Yuki won't attempt to win this but overall team B has more girls who stream from time to time, so it will be interesting to see who wins. Rena was already a nice surprise tbh.

8. Rurouni

The first day wasn't promising tho. Nobody streamed :( Actually, only 1 from each Team A, K, and 4 streamed yesterday which obviously not related with the event. The carrot isn't big enough. The participant for Cabasuka event immediately stream and I believe all were at least stream once and a lot of them streamed a lot in that event period.

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Izuta is really obnoxious as an MC though. Even without being MC she was constantly jumping in front and keeping the other members from talking, it would have been even worse had she been leading. Miyupon was the best choice out of those 4, even if she is a little too deadpan at times.

There were very few streams yesterday, probably the fewest since they started the showroom campaign. I wonder why? New rules?

10. Rurouni

I think with Miyupon, Saki, and Kiara, it is almost to be expected that Izuta will do most of the talking. Also I believe most of the commenter teased Izuta (I guess people don't really have much to say for the rest of the members), thus she was responding to that. Kimi Dare staff must remember that they are chasing 3.5m points and should put a better balanced members on the show.

I don't know whether there was a new rule or something. Team 8 members are still streaming. Probably it is just one of those days.

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I agree it was a really unbalanced selection, but Izuta doing even more talking wouldn't have helped matters.

yeah, I dunno. AKB48 and HKT48 streamed way less than usual but I guess Team 8, NGT48, and SKE48 were close to normal.

12. Rurouni

It appears that they don't inform the members about the event since at the end of her showroom, Makiho was wondering about what is this Kimi Dare event and about the ranking thing. Basically she just realized that she was in an event.

13. Rurouni

There was 5 Team B members streaming in the event period. The result is
    1. Goto Moe
    2. Ma Chia-Ling
    3. Yokoshima Aeri
    4. Tatsuya Makiho
    5. Yamabe Ayu

I'm pretty sure Goto Moe was actually participating in the event (as in pitching some ideas). I'm not sure about the rest.

Participating members for this week
    11/28 (Mon) : Abe Maria, Taniguchi Megu, Nakata Chisato, Nakanishi Chiyori
    11/29 (Tue) : Iwatate Saho, Umeta Ayano, Goto Moe, Fukuoka Seina, Izuta Rina, Okada Ayaka
    11/30 (Wed) : MC Top Lead, Aigasa Moe, Ichikawa Manami, Fujita Nana, Mogi Shinobu, Nakamura Mariko
    12/1 (Thu) : Kitazawa Saki, Kubo Satone, Takita Kayoko, Tanabe Miku
    12/2 (Fri) : MC Top Lead, Takahasi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Nomura Nao, Yamabe Ayu

Link to the show: https://www.showroom-live.com/kimi_dare

If it follows the same pattern, the Thursday show should have Team B members only. The problem is after looking at it, the only realistic line up is Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Ma Chia-Ling and Yokoshima Aeri line up. They might get Oshima Ryoka tho. The rest are senbatsu members and Takeuchi Miyu. Not a great line up if you want to score lots of points. Of course they can choose not to do it (Team B only show) or they wait and see how much points they can get before deciding the line up for the last 2 days and decide the line up based on it.
    Actually, I believe that 48G members don't stream as much as they do earlier thus unlike before, this show might have a higher chance to be watched by more people because of less competition. Because of it, the chance to get higher point hopefully can be bigger. I do like the line up for the first 3 days.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Macharin and Tatsumaki should draw quite a few points actually. Then there's also the three two kenkyuusei. And yeah, the lineups so far look great.

I don't know what's up with the lack of streams lately. Harenchi fallout?

edit: Miyu, Aerin, and Kirara are all performing in Boku no Taiyou on Thursday. Also, I wouldn't discount the possibility of Moekyun or Seichan appearing a second time this week.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  15. Rurouni

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    732k points, a little more than the 700k average required. Kind of surprised it didn't do better, as it was a very fun episode.

Also,

Megu now has the second-highest appeal time score:

#1 Saho - 121,761 pts on 2016-11-16
    #2 Megu - 119,643 pts on 2016-11-28
    #3 Yukarun - 115,465 pts on 2016-11-14
    #4 Saho - 115,077 pts on 2016-11-02
    #5 Megu - 92,618 pts on 2016-11-15
    #6 Saho - 81,326 pts on 2016-09-30
    #7 Kira - 76,201 pts on 2016-11-04
    #8 Moekyun - 75,150 pts on 2016-11-16
    #9 Ponchan - 72,389 pts on 2016-11-17
    #10 Seichan - 69,194 pts on 2016-11-15

It's possible a missed a few towards the bottom of the rankings.

17. Rurouni

I was kinda surprised when looking at the points halfway into the show. I believe it was around 400k points at that time. I don't think they would make it to at least 700k, but they did.
    Only took a few glimpse of the show tho, since I was watching T4 stage, but I did see something really fun.
    Maybe the relatively low-ish number considering the cast is because Monday isn't the best day for something like this (Monday blues?). Previous Monday also had a very low score even when they had Yukarun and Mogi and it was also a fun show.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Lineups have changed:

2016-11-29 (Tuesday) 19:00 Kimi Dare Episode #16
    Iwatate Saho, Umeta Ayano, Izuta Rina, Okada Ayaka, Goto Moe, Fukuoka Seina

2016-11-30 (Wednesday) 19:00 Kimi Dare Episode #17
    MC: Top Lead. Aigasa Moe, Ichikawa Manami, Nakamura Mariko, Fujita Nana, Mogi Shinobu

These changes don't really make any sense for the sake of the show, so I can only imagine they were required due to scheduling conflicts. (e.g. Wednesday's show was entirely Team K girls, who all have good camaraderie with each other. Not that Mariko will have trouble fitting in.) I do hope they reschedule Saho and Manami on Thursday or Friday.

19. Rurouni

Saho can't do it probably because she might be sick. She looked sick at yesterday T4 stage.
    I was looking forward the Wednesday show mostly because of Manami.... oh well.

Just watched the beginning of 161129 show and something is really bothering me. Moekyun should just do the show without her shoes. She is already tall, thus don't need to wear that kind of platform shoe or something.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  20. Rurouni

Members for Dec 1st and 2nd are out
    12/1 (Thu) : Kitazawa Saki, Kubo Satone, Takita Kayoko, Tanabe Miku
    12/2 (Fri) : MC Top Lead, Takahasi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Nomura Nao, Yamabe Ayu

So no Team B only show. I like the line up but I'm not sure about Thursday. Anyway, it seems that every show now only managed to get around 700k. Either the viewers simply pacing them self and only give the required points or less interest from the viewers. Hopefully the former.
    Anyway, the Wednesday show is really fun :)