1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NOTTV "AKB48 no Anta, dare?"

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Feb 1, 2013.

1. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Why arn't they going back to the cafe,it is such a good stage. Showroom HQ looks bland, boring and doesn't seem to be well equiped with hardware.
    and bring back Team8, theirs were always good.

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Probably because it is cheaper to do it this way? And I don't think Team8 is always good tho. Some are good, some are also boring. Mostly depends on which members that they bring to the show. If you're comparing Anta, dare to Kimi, dare and find it boring, well, I think it will be similar if they do a Team8 Kimi, dare. Probably can even be more boring on the show without Top Lead. The main thing that lacks in Kimi, dare is the live audience interaction. They do have it on Friday show (live audiences), but they can't really fit a lot of people.

Anyway, remember that since they probably don't have a lot of money to spend, Team 8 Kimi, dare is kinda hard (expensive) to do with the members spread out across Japan. I do hope we can get at least one Team 8 Kimi, dare, but I'm not sure they will do it unless there'll be an AKB48G or Team8 event in Tokyo (or around there) at the time Kimi, dare being streamed (also have enough free time to do it). The week after tomorrow AKB will held AKB48 Kouhaku, so it should be possible at that time. But then, they will only have 4 days to reach 3.5m points at that week because of it.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    They only need Yuiyui for that. Odaeri and Rinrin can help too.

4. Rurouni

I would argue that Yuiyui is too big for Kimi, dare. She is already an AKB senbatsu member :p

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Comparing Kimi dare to Anta dare is unwise and unfair, unless you were one of those lucky enough to have access to NOTTV. Anta dare was every weekday, just like Kimi dare, but the rest of us only ever saw the one episode per week or two they decided to upload to YouTube, plus the occasional kami episode that got recorded and shared via other channels. With Kimi dare we see *all* of them, the good and the not so good.

6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    The nottv set-up was more polished. Multiple camera angles. Live audience. A dj and premium sound through a PA system. But the big screen for graphics. All of that, to me, makes a big difference.

But we only have showroom now. So let's just enjoy the fact that we get to see all the shows. And the raw quality of out can be entertaining.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

7. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The only real downside I feel about Kimi Dare compared to Anta Dare is that you can't really see them live anymore. I know they do the weekly thing, but it's only for a small amount of people who spend a large amount of points the last time I heard. I enjoyed being able to just show up at the AKB48 Shop and pray I'd make it in throughout the week. Since I don't live in Japan that was the easiest way for me to see members while I was in the country. That and I don't really listen to their music so it was the only way I'd ever get to witness the variety side of things in person.

8. Rurouni

The upside is that everyone around the world can watch it in real time. I think I like the upside more than I bothered with the downside.

9. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    True, and I agree that's definitely a positive. I've just always felt there's something special about seeing something in person as opposed to seeing something online though.

10. Rurouni

Yesterday they managed to get a lot of points so today was kinda easy for them to reach their goal. I think halfway through the show the managed to clear the target. Today with fresh faces :)

11. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    2nd Kimi Dare episode I really enjoyed and whoops it is again just D2.
    maybe I just enjoy girls who arn't that polished.

12. Rurouni

This week is Team K members turn to pitch their idea.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I had a feeling that would be the case. It was nearly all Team K members active for the Cabasuka event, I wonder how many will participate this time around.

14. Rurouni

I don't know how much Team K participated in Kimi Dare last week (as in actually pitching an idea), but probably not much. No,1 is Fujita Nana, 2 is Shimada Haruka, 3 is Kubo Satone.

This week Kimi Dare schedule
    12 (Mon) : Kubo Satone, Shinozaki Ayana, Fujita Nana, Mogi Shinobu
    13 (Tue) : Izuta Rina, Sasaki Yukari, Takita Kayoko, Sato Kiara
    14 (Wed) : Ichikawa Manami, Nakata Chisato, Nomura Nao, Yumoto Ami (MC Top Lead)
    15 (Thu) : None - AKB48 Kouhaku
    16 (Fri) : Umeta Ayano, Omori Miyu, Kitazawa Saki, Nozawa Rena (MC Top Lead)

It will be tough to get 3.5M points this week since they only have 4 days and some of the popular member isn't available (Saho, Megu, etc) probably because of AKB48 Kouhaku.

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Just shy of 900k points on day 1, and they need 875k each day to keep the show going.

Friday's member lineup is not very encouraging, but on the other hand since it's the final day people will probably go all in trying to support it. The other two days are a mix--Yukarun's wota will probably keep tonight's show equal to last night's, and the combination of Chiichan and Nao with Manami along with Top Lead should get Wednesday's close to target too.

Also, we got those 900k points without Taguchi.

16. Rurouni

Yeah, surprisingly no Taguchi. Anyway, my MVP is Nana. Although Satopii is probably the star of the show, it is Nana obsession towards Satopii that makes yesterday show really fun.

17. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu

Lol, that was Nana's unhealthy obsession with her you mean?

18. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Today Kimidare?
    Lulz to the Sahoo mimic section.
    Clearly seem that Sahoo is the ultimate Burikko
    No one can compare to her even she isn't here today:XD:

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    1691k points to go in two episodes.

edit:

Welp. There's a new top scorer.

Yukarun:

Kiichan

Kayoyon

Izuta

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  20. Rurouni

I haven't watch the Wednesday show, but they didn't meet their quota of at leat 875k points. Personally I like the line up.
    Are people busy with watching FNS? I was watching Naachan seitansai since probably every Naachan fans are worried that she will announce her graduation there.