1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Obata Yuna (Yunana) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The amount of gravure jobs she got went down a lot. Jonishi Rei was a rising star at the same time until the gravure ban and now she's ground to a halt. If you're a magazine editor and your picking non-bikini girls then your going to pick Nogizaka or Keyakizaka first because those groups are more popular than SKE.

Do I think Yuna will be like Naanya? I don't know but it's a possibility. Or she could go in some completely different direction, we'll just have to wait and see.

It's a damn pity for SKE though.

2. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Yay, another 10 years of Jurina's center

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 2
  3. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    17 years old is always a paranoia period for graduation announcements.
    My guess is school.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

glad I wasn't the only one thinking that :lol:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. namba48iirc

namba48iirc Kenkyuusei

Guess the sign is out since management decide to include maya in akb singles as ske "new gen" representative rather than yunana.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but she was constantly pushed (she got two SKE centers!) and had everything to become a household name?
    It feels weird to just throw everything out the window just like that.

And this is not the first time it happens with SKE.
    Mizuho? Harutamu? Ami?

Right now, their best bet is to focus on Ryoha again and throw a bone to Nao. What's the point in pushing new gens if they end up leaving so soon?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ahhh wad a waste .... among all she had the best potential to be the NEXT one ..... I too agree the ban had some effect ... for HKT, Miku would surely rise higher if not for the ban and for SKE , I find she has the great potential but ..... alas.... wad a waste .... this is the time when I feel urghhh wasted ... the timing ......

9. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm so sad about this graduation ._. tbh I don't know that many new gens of SKE and most of the SKE girls I knew and liked are gone long ago. I was trying to find a new SKE fav in the end of 2015, after Rena graduated (my SKE oshi) so for the first time I watched a SKE KKS stage back then, and I noticed 3-4 girls I found good and the one that impressed me the most was Yunana since she had so much energy and a great smile, and it was so enjoyable to see her perform. when she got pushed as SKE future center and ace, I was so happy for her and satisfied with management's choice. everything was going right.

Now suddenly she's graduating ._. I mean I noticed that they didn't include her in AKB senbatsu anymore (not sure if this is a result of her wish to graduate or one of the causes...). She's only 17 and she's just so perfect to represent SKE, she's so fresh, full of energy and cute. what a loss, seriously ._. I guess she has reasons... I wish her the best of course... why does this always happen to SKE though, all these early and unexpected graduations of members with potential.

Sigh.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Kuumin, Manatsu...

Ryoha's great, I hope they do go back to her. And now that Nojima's won the singing competition they should push her a bit stronger within SKE and hopefully they'll keep pushing Oka too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    wow
    sudden announcement
    hatin young member going

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yo wtf? lolol. Like girl u had a fantastic career coming up in SKE honestly. She was being pushed. People liked her quite a lot too. And she's great as an idol. I'm honestly shocked lol.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm shocked,didn't expect it at all
    2019 is coming for my oshis

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    No grad single :(

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    OMG why, just why. Yunana was doing good, great. She got to center twice, ranked well in sousenkyou. SKE48 was on the right track pushing new gen (going back to Jurina center for more than one time was a mistake though, I mean she didn't really have to center Ikinari now did she) in their lineups. Now who to replace Yunana? Yunana was the best choice. Rara is another good choice, but she just went back from her hiatus. Ryoha or Nao? I think at best they can be transitional center until they find another. Kiina was another good choice (well for a front row) but she graduated. Miyo I guess then? Kano would be good in senbatsu, but low chance on them making her center. Perhaps, someome in 9th gen would be great, but that needs time. They should stop making Jurina center and rotating others for center until they find another gem like Yunana. Perhaps Suda and then Nao to center this year SKE48 singles, then next year perhaps Ryoha wcentering with a new gen or something, or let's say Rara? And then keep making new gen center, rotate between new gens until new new gen rises.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I've always thought Rara would graduate before Yunana, but damn. Now my deepest hope for SKE to get Yunana-Rara wcenter single is gone. I feel damn sad.

18. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Giving handshakes to old pervs doesn’t seem like fun.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I wonder if it keeps happening to pushed girls, is there a possibility for systematic bullying within the group?

20. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Well I don't think all is happiness, we are talking about FEMALE teenagers. Competition and envy must be huge inside the group (any 48 group) we will never know the actual reason, but if she is happy then all we can do is support her and also wish the best for the group (Oka or Maya)

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1