1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oda Erina (Odaeri)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  3. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

Wut? Cant understand what do you mean.?

Sent from my vivo V3 using Tapatalk

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    2-shots with the enemy.

5. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

Wait, still cant understand it lol. Is Erina has enemy?

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    NGT vs Team 8 newly set up rivalry from Request Hour a few days ago

7. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    The word TRAITOR is way too much to me

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Odaeri's showroom (17-01-24)

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    What the hell is going on with her SR? More than 30K views in an hour (she's almost reaching 40K) with one of the worst looking streams ever (it's fine now). xD

10. Nogami

Nogami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    44k and the stream is bad e.e

11. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

she just topped 50k wow

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    50K!!!

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I want to leave somewhere, but I can't.... 10 more minutes... 60k or not 60k....
    And it was getting kinda random... like random number votes (1-25?... twice!), also with the hanger... :p
    She is appealing like crazy :p
    From my end, it was 59818....
    Anyway, this must be some kind of a record or achievement since almost 60k without any tower!
    I have fun watching it, especially the last minutes! :D

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  14. Nogami

Nogami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I was navigating for SR, when I see that amount of viewers (40k) but the streaming was bad.
    I can catch a few words and then just leave.
    really is crazy almost 60k, just wow

15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It was a great SR with a ton of serious talk that really went into her personality despite all the interruption. OdaEri is the type that I would srsly push if it wasn't for Tsucchan and not wanting to increase to more than 3 girls... She's very clear about her goals and knows full well what she need to do to get there.

And her audition talks was really interesting because Kanagawa and South Kanto audition was like a battlefield compared to places like Kagoshima(SekaShimo hype!) where they only had 186 girls auditioning for but all of the team 8 audition in total should be easily be around 10-30k+ girls.
    Because it's over 8,7k if you just take 186 x 47 and team 8 have had way more auditions than that due to the graduations and all the other prefecture had way more girls especially Tokyo that Yuiyui won in
    Being the only girl from your prefecture was a huge reason so many of the girls decided to audition for team 8 despite some of them having no interest in 48 groups. of course being able to live in your own prefecture with family and not having to move to Tokyo was a big reason a lot of girls that would normally ignore the AKB auditions was taking the auditions.
    Serika would have waited out for Nogizaka46 audition because she wasn't that interested in AKB but opted to audition anyways because being the only from Osaka was huge for her.
    Ikumin would still have been studying abroad in Los Angeles had she not passes the team 8 audition after she had gotten there as she was recalled back to Japan and the thought of not wanting to give up that Tottori spot to someone else made her enter team 8. Shitao Miu had already gone far in other auditions other than the team 8 one at that time but ended up picking team 8 because being the only girl from Yamaguchi mattered(had she been in Oscar Promotion it certainly would have been so much different for her but I'm glad she's in team 8). And it was really a similar case for a lot team 8 girls.
    All audition was hosted locally in each prefecture by its own local tv station so the girls were carefully handpicked by famous local producers, tv presenters, celebrities, former AKB members and so forth so it wasn't the usual AKS auditions.
    I'm still confused why the PPAP guy helped Akarin pass the Miyagi audition :lol: but she's great to have around in team 8 and is probably the smartest girl in team 8 due to the highschool she went to unless she got in via sport. Nanase winning the Chiba audition also left a lot of people confused for the longest time but this girl had taken a ton of different auditions and finally pass one audition and it happened to be team 8 in Chibi which was also had a pretty large audition. And really I can't imagine Yuiyui growth without EriNanase today and Kanto would have been so much different without them so it was really fate. I mean Yuiyui was also getting a ton of hate for being the Tokyo representive for the longest time as a lot of 48 group fans went like "Why couldn't they pick a cuter girl from Tokyo" and look where she is today.

Yuiyui
    Yuiyui rise always fascinated me because she was really not one of the girls who originally got pushed for the first 1 and a half year.
    Her rise is really simple if you look into it and it kinda all started with that youtube video where two of her fans was pathetically fighting to become the last person to her hs lane( the First anniversary in Tokyo was also right before it and of course Moka and Abe Mei found her before anyone else and are easily her TO as the three of them were very close from early on).

Then it went into the 20000 in years meme that was treated as a huge joke by other fanbases in the beginning but was attracting a ton of Cameco to go to team 8 events and start taking photos of her and upload them on twitter. And one of Yuiyui biggest strength was her being photogenic with the different cute gestures that attract you to her whether she's dancing or not for Cameco. And a lot of those cute gestures are pretty much copied from other members especially Abe Mei and Nanase while Shiorin and Rinchan were always fixing her cute gestures if they think she can look even cuter on stage.

The fact that of her being from Tokyo of course played a huge part in her being able to attend a ton of events despite not being part of the Kekashin senbatsu push that was so painful for all the other girls.
    And before you knew it Yuiyui was making a huge impact in Anta Dare with her random and out of this world statements made her into one of the three MVPs of Anta Roke.
    And while Yuiyui had prior dance experience and did hip-hop? for like 2 years, she didn't have the basics down at all and more or less was in the same position as other girls with no prior dance experience.
    So she made a commitment and practice 3-4 hours almost every day after school on her off days while copying Yuuko's dancing, the facial expressions of Maeda Atsuko on stage and Paruru off stages.
    And now her dance is often really smooth and cute to look at because she adds things to it while keeping true to the choreography.
    And her luck of meeting Renacchi during that special stage got her a ton of exposure with her winning Renacchi SSK.
    The most impressive thing about Yuiyui is that she so far have always exceeded the amount of push she gets. And she will always somehow leave a result no matter where she goes/does. And now she will continue to rise at an amazing pace because how does an Eita become anti against this girl that was in a way ignored by the mgmt and was really pushed by her own fans(and Antis are struggle to find stuff to hate about Yuiyui). And right now she's just getting the push she deserves for getting here. But it would certainly be perfect if all the team 8 girls could get rewarded in some way one day because so many of the girls right now are still waiting for their turn of chance.

And once again I want to thank the great person who passed Abe Mei in the Shimane audition despite her imitation of her homeroom teacher that didn't make sense and she still had messed up teeth at that time.

Arghhhh I like OdaEri and Maria too much recently :cry2: And Nanase SR is so healing to watch.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Who needs Yuiyui? This is Team 8's real ace! Too bad she's Dutch.

But was that reason behind the 60K views? I'm asking because I didn't watch it from the beginning and then had other things to do, but she reached the 30Ks and the 50Ks in the blink of an eye (with many other girls streaming at the time), but then it slowed down so much that she end up having an average of "just" 22,380 per hour. It was almost as if everyone wanted her to reach the 50Ks.

So hot!

17. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    what great info...Applause for you!Thank you!

really great to know her growth,not only know her after this push...she also hard worker,and positive person.
    about her dance,because info from riona that yuiyui is good at dancing,she had dance battle with yokoyui in MC section in theater performance,

In antaroke ep 18,Odaeri said that positive attitude of YuiYui,that helped her through any worries while in team 8,Thas why she really close to Yuiyui .

So Odaeri already begin to recognized in AKB scene,especialy AKBINGO and that ballad performance in RH.Just little more,when team 8 momentum still striking,She will had her momentum.Team 8 need more Godlike member to able in Par with SG with senbatsu member.

18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    The thing with SR is that the number of views isn't really 1 person = 1 view. It's rather like 1 room visit = 1 view. So you could actually raise the number of views just by pure refreshing of the page. And refreshing is exactly what people tend to do when the quality is bad and the streams lags and stops. And when it's someone as popular as Odaeri who does have a lot of people watching, the numbers can get pretty high. It also explains why it cooled down when the quality got quite acceptable.

And the other thing is that when people see a member having huge number of views like Odaeri had, they visit the room to see what's going on, even if they wouldn't normally care. But generally when you see an absurdly high number of views, it means there's something wrong with the quality lol

19. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

I dont think 1 refresh equals 1 view because ive seen streams lose views as time has gone on. Its the number of current visitors but regarding the 2nd paragraph. your probably right about that

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Yeah, that's why I always say views instead of viewers, to make that clear. I thought that everyone might've refreshed a lot to make the number grow, but doing it because the stream was so terrible was something that didn't cross my mind. And it makes sense because it slowed down when it got better.

When can say now that the best way to become popular is by having a shitty cam! Ah! You never thought on that, did you, Yuiyui?!

001.jpg

I've never ever seen any counting going down. It always keeps rising, for the most popular, for the ones that nobody cares about, for everyone.